What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any NFL Preseason DFS Analysis going to be on FBG ? (1 Viewer)

Curado Kev

Footballguy
As a Pro Plus subscriber, any NFL preseason analysis going to be on here for the games ? I would rather not pay for it on other sites....Thanks ! 

And I was wondering that too....Hey FBG executive team - Where is the DFS landing page or call it "Pro Plus" Landing page....Thanks ! 

I just renewed my subscription this year and these are the exact questions I have.  Anyone out there with some answers?  Thanks in advance.

No one is ever going to accuse FootballGuys content creators of being paying attention to chat during the preseason.

It's coming, fellas...

We have traditionally not generated preseason content for a number of reasons. That said, we are putting together a few pieces of content for the next few weeks. Nothing official, no particular schedule, but there will be a couple of articles written to help narrow down your selections for preseason contests.

The DFS Landing Page is due to go live in the very near future (I saw a mock-up this morning)...I'll stop back here to share the link when it's ready.

A preseason episode of the PowerGrid was recorded earlier tonight for this Saturday's game slate--watch for it on our YouTube channel and The Audible podcast feed tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread