What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jennifers - An Ode To Beautiful Women (1 Viewer)

Conanthecontrarian

Footballguy
In my experience, the name Jennifer is usually associated with a very attractive woman.

Aniston, Carpenter, Connelly, Esposito, Garner, Lawrence,Lopez,Love-Hewitt, etc.

What is your "go to" name, if you will? 

What name have you found to be most likely attached to a beautiful woman? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything that should end in ey or y but instead is replaced with i.

Brandi, Staci, Kelli, Cori, etc.

Love the Jennifer Jason Leigh nude scene in fast times. She was overshadowed by Phoebe Cates but looked damn sexy in that pool house. I still hate Dimone for making her first time a lame single pump & dump.

Love the Jennifer Jason Leigh nude scene in fast times. She was overshadowed by Phoebe Cates but looked damn sexy in that pool house. I still hate Dimone for making her first time a lame single pump & dump.
Her first time was Ron Johnson in the dugout aka The Point. 

proud 35 yr. member of Team Stacy 

:wub:

Heather.... knew several over the years.. all blonde and very cute
good call here  :thumbup:

never dallied with one, and only knew a few over the years, but, yeah - blonde(ish), cute as all hell, and hot. 

it's one of those names that's just hard to stick 'ugly' to  :shrug:

Sometimes I wonder if you're me.  This is the first thing I thought of.

I'm a big fan of chicks with men's nicknames. Sam is the ultimate example but there's also Jo and Andi off the top of my head. 

For some reason, I dated 3 Sarah's and married the third one.  Two were really hot (including my wife) and all three were really cool chicks.

My happiest period, romantically, was the year in the early 80s when i rotated two Judys and a Joan to create the perfect woman. Joanie was great - smiling, sad-eyed classic Irish brunette who many friends congratulated me for dating because "you finally got to do what you've always wanted - date yourself". Sophisticated, hilarious she was my culture, excitement, social gf who was a lipstick lesbian before & after i dated her so the sex was unwonderful except when she'd three me with some friends who didn't mind having a stickman around (one painfully ugly butch from a 3way would tool up on her Harley on odd Sunday mornings for months to see if i wanted to play - i didn't always say no). Judy1 was nuts - nurse, gin sot, practicing wiccan (always slappin me when i'd touch things around the house cuz i'd be disrupting spells by doing so), gymnastic bed toy with Mutt&Jeff dogs (mastiff & wire-haired chihuahua) she liked to have in the room while we bouncybounced (chihuahua was always lickin stuff & mastiff tried more'n once to join in) who absolutely loved the celeb parties up Santa Fe i'd get invited to and enjoyed wake-up sex more than any woman i've known.

Judy2 was the longest and shortest relationship i ever had. More than a decade older than me, terminally cute Sandra Dee blonde, cub reporter for Tiger Beat magazine in the 60s and dated Gene Pitney & other 60s pop players as a result. The mistake of her life is that, as what she considered a public service, she got 'engaged' to every Akron boy being sent over Nam who asked her so they'd have a meaningful pic to look at while they were getting their asses shot off. One of the dumb lugs held her to it and was on his way to a fancy job @ Sandia Labs, so she married him and moved to Albq. She mostly hated hubby while having two boys with him, but suffered thru cuz she was determined her sons would have two parents til they left home (she did indeed leave him the day after her youngest flew the nest and it was a total surprise to him). We worked together and she had apparently eyed me thru a brief secret fling w a nurse who didnt want to blow her chance w a Dr. in the program, appreciated my discretion and literally handed me a "meet me" note on the job. We met @ the historic Kimo Theater for a free lunch concert by the NMSO Jazz Ensemble. She corralled me in a hallway afterward for the sweetest, youngest kiss i'd had since i was sweet & young and left me in a haze.

Every Thursday noon for the next couple of years the garage door @ her home in the hills (near Hank's house in Breaking Bad) would open @ 10:55am and close @ 11:05am. If my car made it in during that time i would be treated to precisely two hours of sophisticated brunch and honeymoon sex, whereupon i would be let out at the same time every time. A had a good attendance record. When i moved back to Albq after more than a dozen years away, i got a call not long after my name first appeared back in the White Pages. She was closing in on 60 and didn't look one li'l bit different than she did @ 40. Instead of Thurs 11-2 it was Wednesday 8-11 (she had a cowboy bf @ her weekend mt cottage but no reason but her tastes not to see me more) and it was always as fresh &.......adolescent then, too. Between my three Js, i don't think i've ever been happier......

ETA: Ever since, when i've found out a cute woman's name started w J, i've always been able to work w a certain "i got this" to it i dont normally have.

Users who are viewing this thread