What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 1 (1 Viewer)

I guess I will continue the degen life - like I said, I usually don't play small slates or gpps over a couple bucks, but I threw in a LU into the $4 gpp Monday only b/c it's not at 80% filled yet.  Did QB and pass catchers for the first game, and RBs/D/Ks for the second game. 

Hey Nicholasm3 we are not going to have a daily fantasy crusher app this year. We are building a new lineup generator that I think should be awesome, it may not be ready until week 2 or 3 due to technical delays but I think it is going to be awesome. I haven't seen it yet, but the last I heard the tool will allow you to enter in your own ownership percentages using either our projections or you can modify them to your projections.

The plan is to have a web based beta of this for this year, take in all your feedback and then build this into an app in 2018. 
Is there any update on the expected time frame for a beta release of this?

Is there any update on the expected time frame for a beta release of this?
There's no ETA right now. We're continuing to work on it, but it's really hard to give a specific time-frame that's better than a speculative guess. Sorry I can't give a better answer.

Users who are viewing this thread