What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Watch - Chris Godwin WR Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

WORD

No, he's definitely got a tough match-up, but if you're thin at WR like me, you roll with him. 
yeah...tbh it's not so much God Chriswin I don't trust, it's Jameis the LameASS winston lol.  With A. Donald in his face all night, does Winston find a way to beat possibly the best secondary in the NFL in an away game?  I'm thinking this is a down game for the entire bucs passing attack and a sneaky good game for rojo and even barber

yeah...tbh it's not so much God Chriswin I don't trust, it's Jameis the LameASS winston lol.  With A. Donald in his face all night, does Winston find a way to beat possibly the best secondary in the NFL in an away game?  I'm thinking this is a down game for the entire bucs passing attack and a sneaky good game for rojo and even barber
Rams are tough. I guess if I were to address your points more directly, I don't see the running game being exceptionally successful for the Bucs, either. The Rams are 9th in DVOA against the run, 5th against the pass, 4th overall.

Chris Godwin (hip) will be a "game-day" decision against the Rams in Week 4.

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians liked what he saw from Godwin at Friday's practice, but wouldn't commit to him playing Sunday in Los Angeles. Mike Evans's target share would be through the roof if Godwin sits, though his matchup against L.A.'s vaunted secondary isn't ideal for fantasy purposes. The Bucs kick off at 4:05 PM ET Sunday.

SOURCE: Greg Auman on Twitter

Sep 27, 2019, 12:30 PM ET

Johnny B. Goode said:
Anyone benching this guy?

Considering benching for Preston Williams, since he goes earlier anyways
If he plays, he's in my lineup. I also have the option of Preston WIlliams, but I think I'm going with Godwin. 

Johnny B. Goode said:

On my bench.  Starting metcalf, ty Williams, Marvin Jones, and Samuel over him.  He’s not at 100% and facing the top passing D in the league.  Doesn’t mean he can’t go off, but lameis will have aaron Donald in his grill all day.  I don’t anticipate a great or even good game from lameis so it follows not to expect a good or even great game from his pass catchers.  I think I see the TB run game having more success this week.  

Love me some Godwin, but aittinghim just for this week and then he’s back in my lineup assuming healthy.  

FBG has them rated closely. Decimal points off of each other. I also have Diontae Johnson for Monday Night in case Godwin can't go late. I'm covered that way, but what can he give Tampa if he plays?
Ive got Hockenson to put in if he sits but i like preston more

Godwin is a major redzone threat kf he plays and TB stands to pass a lot

Johnny B. Goode said:

I’m rolling with Preston Williams over Godwin this week 

Huge lead, shouldn't matter.  Should have known better...

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear it was due to this thread. It seemed like the overall trend was it was smart to bench him this week. No worries though I had Hopkins and josh Gordon that played for me instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread