Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Titans IDPs

Bri

6 minutes ago, buster05 said:

Looks like Long is already out. Can you give some kind of insight in who gets what snaps @ LB tomorrow?

Are you going to sit Brown? Because Murphy's law says he gets 10 tackles, two PDs an INT and a forced fumble if you do.

But if you start him he'll probably lay another egg. I'm hoping that Kamu is over his Covid as I don't want a part of the Titans mess for the next two weeks.

Should be plenty of tackle opportunities for whoever gets the majority of snaps with Jimmy unlikely to look outside the numbers much.

Wondering the same thing.  If you had to start one LB, between Brown and Evans, who would it be?  The Brown goose egg from last week scares me, but if I bench him, he's bound to score 20 pts.  Meanwhile, Evans seems like the guy with a higher floor, but probably lower ceiling.  

32 minutes ago, Gally said:

Look to Hewitt in Houston for an emergency start 

Hewitt's in the same boat as Spillane, Griffith, and Bailey.  All could be good plays this week if the starters they're replacing don't play, but you may not know that until right before game time.

EJ Speed fell off that boat today.

15 hours ago, Enderdog said:

Hewitt's in the same boat as Spillane, Griffith, and Bailey.  All could be good plays this week if the starters they're replacing don't play, but you may not know that until right before game time.

EJ Speed fell off that boat today.

This is about where I'm at 

Griffith and Spillaine.  I'm actually looking to fill a Defensive Flex spot--Linebackers just typically do the best.  If Brandon Jones clears Covid protocols and plays I'll probably play him.

Evans and Cunningham have been fantastic (visually, if not statistically for IDP guys). This is what I was saying about how I expect Evans to do well elsewhere as a free agent. I don't know what happened to go from being a stellar late season rookie and now but...he might even get a nice sized contract too.

Brown doesn't even look like much with them two raising their games.

The Titans set an NFL record for (something with) injuries and # of players on roster and are getting healthy at the perfect time. 

They have little stretches where the D has been questionable the last couple weeks but otherwise very sharp and impressive. Zach is certainly turning into the move Titans fans wanted.

Teams are going to trend toward passing more as long as the ILBs are beasting. Their corners need to step up but even both safeties are playing well in unison now.