What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antifa: Left Wing Militants on the Rise (1 Viewer)

Candice Owens, Ben Shapiro, and other conservative speakers.  What they did at Berkeley was pathetic.  I can’t believe anyone would defend antifa.  Last I checked NGO wasn’t white.  Low blow on NGO.
Shapiro is no different then Alex Jones he spreads hate speech. Candice Owens turned on the very people that helped her win a court case on racism against her years ago. 

Here's some other things she said 

Owens calls hitler Great, Says Racism doesn't exist anymore and Mocks Sexual assault victims

Yeah I do't think anyone wants that type of trash talked at their university. Or Ben Shapiro who agrees with Alex Jones calling the Sandy hook shooting a hoax 

Shapiro is no different then Alex Jones he spreads hate speech. Candice Owens turned on the very people that helped her win a court case on racism against her years ago. 

Here's some other things she said 

Owens calls hitler Great, Says Racism doesn't exist anymore and Mocks Sexual assault victims

Yeah I do't think anyone wants that type of trash talked at their university. Or Ben Shapiro who agrees with Alex Jones calling the Sandy hook shooting a hoax 
To me the question is “why do they deserve a platform for their views at a university, or in any public forum?”

That said, if they are invited to speak somewhere, I think they should be heard.  And debated.  And allowed to look like imbeciles.

Just remember keep telling yourself White Nationalism Is a Hoax White Nationalism is Hoax maybe it'll come true one day
I love my country and consider myself a nationalist. "a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.".   If I happen to be white then so be it.  I despise neo-nazis, skinheads, KKK, etc., but they are a minority in this discussion.

The rally in Portland was started by a former info wars staffer. Thats all you need to know about how pathetic it was. 
Wasn't it intended to be a peaceful rally?  We all know Antifa wouldn't let that happen.  Also, I saw an interview with the Mayor prior to the protest and he ensured everyone they would keep the two groups separate.  What happened to that plan?

Just remember keep telling yourself White Nationalism Is a Hoax White Nationalism is Hoax maybe it'll come true one day
II think some people are starting to think "Hoax" because what they see on media isn't what they see in their own lives. I think it has to do with the Democrats losing an election and trying to justify why they lost. 

Last edited by a moderator:
II think some people are starting to think "Hoax" because what they see on media isn't what they see in their own lives. I think it has to do with the Democrats losing an election and trying to justify why they lost. 
When Republicans win you can expect the narrative to cover white power, homelessness, and deficit spending.

Always going to happen. Same as day one. Rinse. Repeat.

The rally in Portland was started by a former info wars staffer. Thats all you need to know about how pathetic it was. 
Wasn't it intended to be a peaceful rally?  We all know Antifa wouldn't let that happen.  Also, I saw an interview with the Mayor prior to the protest and he ensured everyone they would keep the two groups separate.  What happened to that plan?
:shrug:

Seems like the plan worked pretty well. Wheeler never promised that the various groups would never interact, but the police did a pretty good job of limiting the confrontations.

Seems like the plan worked pretty well. Wheeler never promised that the various groups would never interact, but the police did a pretty good job of limiting the confrontations.
I watched the Mayor interview and he said specifically that the Portland police would keep them separated. 

I watched the Mayor interview and he said specifically that the Portland police would keep them separated. 
:lol:

Oh noes, the Mayor promised the universe and he only provided the galaxy.

It really is too bad for your narrative that this event didn't turn into a violent melee. But the cops did their job, they did it well, and even the police union's president -- one of the Mayor's fiercest longtime critics -- had praise for the administration.

Don't forget the third group who showed up at the Willamette Bridge- the Woodstock era hippies donned in colorful tie-dye holding anti-gun and anti-trump signs. 

So you have:

1. Proud Boys (extreme right)

2. Antifa (extreme left threatened by Trump to be labeled domestic terrorists)

3. Colorful people (make love not war, lefties but not radical)
And me.  I was there. Don’t forget about me.  

:lol:

Oh noes, the Mayor promised the universe and he only provided the galaxy.

It really is too bad for your narrative that this event didn't turn into a violent melee. But the cops did their job, they did it well, and even the police union's president -- one of the Mayor's fiercest longtime critics -- had praise for the administration.
Didn't someone get beat unconscious? 
If you had read my link, you would have known that there were only 6 reported injuries, all minor.

JohnnyU said:
A lot of these antifa people are middle class narcissist living in their mom's basement.
White supremecist plot to shoot up jewish center foiled

“The Youngstown Police Department and the FBI searched the home of Reardon's mother in New Middletown, Ohio, and confiscated two AR-15s, a rifle with a bayonet, a .40 caliber anti-tank gun, knives, a gas mask, a bulletproof vest, several magazines and 223 rounds of ammunition”

Both sides?

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made this claim without providing a link. Did you see it on the same mythical interview where the Mayor promised that the groups would never come close to each other? :lol:
https://www.rt.com/usa/466737-portland-clashes-proud-boys-antifa/

"Middle-age man was maced and beaten by an antifa mob. He was knocked unconscious to the ground. His partner or spouse was trying to protect him as mob still surrounded them. No police. #PortlandProtests"

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made this claim without providing a link. Did you see it on the same mythical interview where the Mayor promised that the groups would never come close to each other? :lol:
https://www.rt.com/usa/466737-portland-clashes-proud-boys-antifa/

"Middle-age man was maced and beaten by an antifa mob. He was knocked unconscious to the ground. His partner or spouse was trying to protect him as mob still surrounded them. No police. #PortlandProtests"
Hey, way to cite Andy Ngo.

Funny how good old Andy didn't show the part where the man got up and walked away.

Fake News in a nutshell, people.

Hey, way to cite Andy Ngo.

Funny how good old Andy didn't show the part where the man got up and walked away.

Fake News in a nutshell, people.
Man was beaten and maced by Antifa. He wandered off dazed and bloodied and collapsed in a parking lot. No authorities have helped him yet. #PortlandProtest.  I guess that somehow lessons his beating somehow?   That's not to say he wasn't unconscious too. 

You just posted a link from a state sponsored, Russian propaganda site.

You are helping the Russians interfere in our political discourse.

Thanks a lot...
LOL, thank video is everywhere, I just grabbed it from the first place I clicked.  Not to deflect or anything ;)

Like I said, this video is everywhere, youtube, twitter, different news sites.
Great...paste one of those.  My post was to a poster who mocked WashPo earlier but now seems to have no issue with Russian propaganda sites being used as a source.

JohnnyU said:
Did you get a good look at Group 2, they look somewhat dorky.  A bunch of snot nosed brats that are acting out.  They wouldn't last a minute in the heartland.  I guess that's why they hang out where they feel safe. 
That is not an accurate description of the chapters in Louisiana I’m aware of.  

Man was beaten and maced by Antifa. He wandered off dazed and bloodied and collapsed in a parking lot. No authorities have helped him yet. #PortlandProtest.  I guess that somehow lessons his beating somehow?   That's not to say he wasn't unconscious too. 
Hey, why does that guy have tape wrapped around his hands, do you think?

Great...paste one of those.  My post was to a poster who mocked WashPo earlier but now seems to have no issue with Russian propaganda sites being used as a source.
Well, go get it from one of many other sources and view it.  Like I said, I just picked one.

Well, go get it from one of many other sources and view it.  Like I said, I just picked one.
Again...I posted replying to someone else ...i don't give a rats behind about the video.  Violent protests are ridiculous and Ive never supported them.

You do have to be careful with some of the stuff going around. Looks like that Andy Ngo posted some misleading stuff. One was a man who he said was attacked and hit with a hammer. There’s a full video that shows the man was in a Proud Boys bus and was the one swinging the hammer. He got beat up by people defending themselves from him. There’s another video of a Proud Boy Spartan and his daughter being chased around claiming they are going after a kid. She’s a 23 year old, she’s just small.

Users who are viewing this thread