What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will DFS content include a multiple lineup generator that can be exported to a csv file for import into DK? (1 Viewer)

dinozoot

Footballguy
Quite a few sites charge for the multiple lineup generators so before I decide if I want to pay for that elsewhere, will the enhanced DFS content include the ability to enter player exposure levels and generate multiple lineups that can be saved into a csv file for upload to DK?  If not does anyone know of any free options out there?

IVC is my favorite tool for building lineups, but for multiple lineups, you can use Rotogrinders lineup builder for free, which would accomplish what you're trying to do.

We are enhancing our IVC tool this year by adding a multi-lineup generator. It is still being built and admittedly I haven't seen it, but have been told it will include the ability to upload. You will be able to set your ownership projections for players. 

The reason we haven't talked about it extensively is that it may not be ready for week one as our tech team has been working on it most of the offseason and while my understanding is they're close one glitch or hiccup could set it back a week or two. 

I will see if I can get an update. 

Excellent. I was hoping to be able to use the IVC tool for that purpose.  If lots of people use rotogrinders the FBG IVC generated lineups could provide an edge.  

Users who are viewing this thread