What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these guys: Crowder, A Robinson, Fitzgerald... (1 Viewer)

AngryPatriot

Footballguy
The league is a keeper with .5 PPR/// I have AJ Green and Brandin Cooks as pegged starters (we start 2 wr).... I was leaning toward Allen Robinson but recent ranki9ngs have him dropping and he's inconsistent. Crowder should be busy along with the dependable  Fitz (for one more year)... please rank them, thx

Fitzgerald

Crowder

Robinson

Eta: I'd have Robinson on top if he had even a half decent QB

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitzgerald

Crowder

Robinson

Eta: I'd have Robinson on top if he had even a half decent QB
The same one that got him 14 TDs just two years ago? Bortles stinks, but I wish people would stop acting like Robinson isnt capable of producing just because Bortles is his QB. 

Pryor even put up good numbers last year with bad QBs, #1 WRs can produce with bad QBs.

Robinson

Crowder

Fitz

But they're pretty close overall.  I agree that Bortles is a mess but he's still a viable WR.  He isn't going to miss EVERY throw this year.  Not that I dislike Fitz, but feel that Crowder is going to have a strong year as Cousins' slot WR and security blanket when Reed misses half the year.  

Thanks for the replies... what also can happen often is the Jags get behind and have to throw..... I guess they're all pretty close.

Robinson

Crowder

Fitz

But they're pretty close overall.  I agree that Bortles is a mess but he's still a viable WR.  He isn't going to miss EVERY throw this year.  Not that I dislike Fitz, but feel that Crowder is going to have a strong year as Cousins' slot WR and security blanket when Reed misses half the year.  
This.  Exactly this.  Bortles is worrisome, but to dock Robinson for Bortles is foolish.  Now, if you don't think Robinson has the talent, that's another question altogether.  Me, I think Robinson has by far the most upside of all of these players, with only a little more risk (and less than most think).

Please see mine!

Users who are viewing this thread