What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Preparing for/Dealing with the loss of a child (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the update, Woz.

The state agency is a big fat giant jerk for the way they handled this. They should not have allowed you to get your hopes up.
Yeah looking back I really wished they handled it a bit better.  A direct phone or something would have been nice. 

Thanks for the update, Woz.

The state agency is a big fat giant jerk for the way they handled this. They should not have allowed you to get your hopes up.
Yeah looking back I really wished they handled it a bit better.  A direct phone or something would have been nice. 
Or maybe they could have just said "We are focused on keeping the children together but we'll let you know if that's not possible."

Long ####### story which I’ll tell when I’m not so tired. Been a crazy week. And my golf handicap is going to suffer as the number children in my home just doubled. 

But Benjamin is home. 
Pretty awesome thing you've done opening your home and your heart. Tremendous kudos to you and your wife.

Long ####### story which I’ll tell when I’m not so tired. Been a crazy week. And my golf handicap is going to suffer as the number children in my home just doubled. 

But Benjamin is home. 
Really happy to hear that GB!! I hope this is now complete and you and your family can put this behind you for good.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow

But Benjamin is home. 
That is great news. What a wild emotional ride this has been for you and your family. Wishing you all the best as you move forward into this next chapter. 

• Smile
Reactions: Zow

But Benjamin is home. 
Wow, I can’t even imagine what you must be feeling right now. Have to imagine you’re excited to have him back, broken because of whatever he had to deal with that got him removed from where he was again, and wary of what comes next.

Good luck Woz. You and your wife are amazing people with amazing capacity for love. Praying for healing and a quick and desired outcome moving forward for you guys.

Wow, I can’t even imagine what you must be feeling right now. Have to imagine you’re excited to have him back, broken because of whatever he had to deal with that got him removed from where he was again, and wary of what comes next.

Good luck Woz. You and your wife are amazing people with amazing capacity for love. Praying for healing and a quick and desired outcome moving forward for you guys.
Well said.

Congrats and gl, woz

Users who are viewing this thread