What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharks I need your help with my rookie dynasty draft... (1 Viewer)

groin pains

Footballguy
I have picks #1 and #2.  I am in need of RB help, so both of my first two picks will be dedicated to the RB position.  This is a 14 team PPR league.  At the moment I am leaning on going with:

CMc with my #1 pick.  I do believe he can be good for 600 yds rushing and 600 yds rec to go along with 6-8 TD; where I'm torn is with my second pick.  At the moment I am leaning on going with Cook based on the volume of touches he should see.   What you say??

Why no Fournette? I'd have a tough time not picking him in the top 2.
Its that damn foot injury that scares me away.  I know he is also slated to be the bell cow there...I have not written him off, just leaning Cook right now.

For me my next players would be Cook, Fournette & Hunt. I would almost like to put Hunt ahead of Fournette because it seems like forever since the Jags knew how to use a RB but I think that might be getting too cute with things.

I have to trust draft pedigree, especially in a dynasty. I'd have a tough time passing a top-10 RB for someone outside of the first round unless I believed in their talent, not just their opportunity.

Yeah, Fournette should absolutely be in the top 2. I'd have him #1, personally. Obviously the "hyped" guy doesn't always pan out, but I'm not going to bet against the RB prospect who has basically been seen as a generational talent since HS, and was then drafted at #4 overall at a time period when RB values are deflated. Don't over think it.

True to the last comment. I would go McCaffrey and Fournette. Injuries happen all the time so you can't really "guess" or assume based on that.

I have to trust draft pedigree, especially in a dynasty. I'd have a tough time passing a top-10 RB for someone outside of the first round unless I believed in their talent, not just their opportunity.
I am a believer in the talent and when the preseason started I was certain I would go Fournette and CMc.  I have until Sunday night to make my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread