What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Revisiting Evans dynasty trade (1 Viewer)

mcintyre1

Footballguy
I posted a couple of days ago about a potential swap of Evans for Allen Robinson + stuff to improve my woeful WR group, and I've got a new offer on the table that I'd appreciate some input on.

12 team PPR, 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX

I give: Mike Evans

I get: Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Donte Moncrief

I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger, as I don't want to move Evans unless I'm getting a pretty great deal, but this is getting closer for me. All 3 of these guys are UFAs next year, though I'd expect the Jags to extend Robinson (though maybe not, if they are moving away from being a passing team), so there's potential that any of them could end up in a better situation next season with a chance at a #1 role. 

As of right now, I'd be starting Evans, Golden Tate, and Marvin Jones at WR with almost no depth behind them (Kendall Wright?) and no prospects to place hope on either. I can certainly work the waivers, but I've been rebuilding this team for awhile and I kind of want to get out of the basement. I've got Zeke, Fournette, and Abdullah at RB with no depth behind them yet (looking at Tarik Cohen and Matt Breida on FA blind bid that hasn't opened yet). 

Would you pull the trigger? Would you ask for more? 

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't do that in a dynasty league unless they included a round 1 draft pick also. Evans is wayyyyy more valuble!!

Users who are viewing this thread