What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shout out to Faust (1 Viewer)

So is he on staff yet?

Faust and bri help make the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude is a beast in this forum.   Plain and simple.  Mucho gracias man.  You are the MVP of the Pool and add tremendous value day in day out. 

Cheers.  
You know you are a huge asset when you can increase a guy's forum rating +28 points just by being thanked by him.  

Faust is absolutely the straw that stirs this drink.  

I can always count on him to bump a 3 year old thread on a 5th string wide out with some useless rotoworld blurb.  Forum would be much cleaner without his posting.   Part of the reason I barely visit the Shark pool

LOL.  I don't post much on this forum, but I was wondering what was up with this dude.  46000 posts.  Only 1000 or so liked,  Guess that's what happens when you basically cut and paste from another site.  Or just provide links to other websites.  No analysis ever.  I suppose if the only website that we knew how to reach was FG forums, then it would be really helpful for us.  Thanks Faust, you're the bomb.

Of course the haters come out.  Of course.   How do you possibly tolerate it Dan?   All that thread bumping!   

LOL.  I don't post much on this forum, but I was wondering what was up with this dude.  46000 posts.  Only 1000 or so liked,  Guess that's what happens when you basically cut and paste from another site.  Or just provide links to other websites.  No analysis ever.  I suppose if the only website that we knew how to reach was FG forums, then it would be really helpful for us.  Thanks Faust, you're the bomb.
You should keep it that way honestly. Keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself.

Agreed.

I mean... What value is there in info from countless sites around the internet being placed into ONE forum, in appropriate threads, so the info needed is instantaneous and properly sourced?

Just let me scour the internet, Faust. Jesus. 

Weebs210 said:
You should keep it that way honestly. Keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself.

Soulfly3 said:
Agreed.

I mean... What value is there in info from countless sites around the internet being placed into ONE forum, in appropriate threads, so the info needed is instantaneous and properly sourced?

Just let me scour the internet, Faust. Jesus. 
Wait, seriously.  Are you guys actually all praising this Faust guy?  I thought it was all in jest and sarcasm.  If I've completely missed the boat, then please forgive me.  Hard to tell as I'm not a regular here and honestly just check in every year for Directv negotiation news.

Me personally, I find no value in posts where just people cut and paste from the internet.  I can find that information on my own.  But to each their own.

Wait, seriously.  Are you guys actually all praising this Faust guy?  I thought it was all in jest and sarcasm.  If I've completely missed the boat, then please forgive me.  Hard to tell as I'm not a regular here and honestly just check in every year for Directv negotiation news.

Me personally, I find no value in posts where just people cut and paste from the internet.  I can find that information on my own.  But to each their own.
This didn’t age well.  

Users who are viewing this thread