Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty & Redraft: TE George Kittle, 49ers

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I'm starting him, but don't have any other option. Easy choice for me.

From the presser videos he seemed like a guy that was excited to play and Shanahan seems to be treating him like any other healthy player on the roster.

So you feel he is not on a pitch count?

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ian Rapoport✔@RapSheet Good news for the #49ers on TE George Kittle: No tears or structural damage on his separated shoulder after tests. Not serious. 12:03 PM - Aug 10, 2018

If you are like me and got Kittle in your lineup with no protection if he's out I got some potentially good news to add to that last post. Shefter is saying he is expected to play. Breida as well

Turns out that the "Fake ID" of college football actually had some good players on that 12-0 team.  Cowherd is such a tool. Iowa may never contend for a championship when other school can recruit

5 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

So you feel he is not on a pitch count?

I doubt he plays his normal amount of snaps due to conditioning but he has enough "pitches" to make an impact.

I personally don't get the feeling that he's on a similar pitch count as K. Allen was last week. Just my two cents.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, belljr said:

3 - 69

I'm ok with this outcome vs my options reed or hooper 

Fix stat off by a yard

Been streaming TEs most of the year.  This output has been above my average.  So happy with it.  

And he adds more...

8 more yards...come on!!!

Edited by sho nuff
17 minutes ago, belljr said:

After losing Kittle I think I scored double digits once in my te slot... So was worth it

13 PPR points. I'll take it vs. whatever I would have rolled out there. I'm sure a J. Akins or C. Kmet would have given me 2-18-0.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

So Aiyuk is chopped liver with Kittle playing...

I wouldn’t necessarily say that off one game. Beathard threw the ball only 22 times and he has a familiarity with Kittle, who only got 5 targets himself.

• 2 weeks later...

George Kittle caught 7-of-9 targets for 68 yards in San Francisco's Week 17 loss to Seattle.

Kittle's 63 targets were his fewest since his rookie year. Those numbers can be chalked up to his injury-marred season, returning from an opening-week knee injury and fractured foot on separate occasions. Even in playing in a career-low eight games, Kittle closed the year averaging the third-most fantasy points (15.6) among tight ends behind Travis Kelce (20.9) and Darren Waller (17.4). Assuming he returns at full health for camp, Kittle will likely be discussed at the second-round turn of 2021 fantasy drafts.

Jan 4, 2021, 3:09 AM ET

• 2 months later...

Mike Clay@MikeClayNFL

George Kittle is unquestionably one of the league's best tight ends...and he's somehow yet to score more than 5 TDs in a season. Crazy.

----------------------------------

Mike Clay@MikeClayNFL

Lowest TD rates among all tight ends with 350+ targets over the past decade:

• 1. Evan Engram - 3.7%
  • 2. George Kittle - 3.8%
  • 3. Heath Miller - 3.8%
  • 4. Charles Clay - 4.0%
  • 5. Zach Ertz - 4.3%