What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Bennett - False Arrest? (1 Viewer)

Now Bennett may very well be innocent, but there was sufficent evidence against him for the DA to bring it to the grand jury and for the grand jury to indict.  
That is what I actually said.....the is what @whoknew  says I said:  "I know he did it. Look at the video from Vegas."

What a liar.............

Your 'recap' stinks.  You completely left out what I was responding to, which was sequistion and his assertion that the charges were 'bogus' and that everyone needs to come forward and admit they were wrong.  Somehow you left that out of your 'summary'.  Then you completely LIE through your teeth by saying "I know he did it".  I never said that.  Not even close. 
Its very difficult to have a conversation with you.

Yes, it’s not the same. One was indicted and the other wasn’t. 
Well...few things.
A. I never mentioned the name Trump.
B.  There were indictments that came from Mueller's work. (And there is debate as to whether a sitting president can even be indicted...so that part is pretty pointless to try and argue makes it all different).

4.  Thanks for chiming in though, very insightful stuff.

Its very difficult to have a conversation with you.
Oh I am difficult????????????  You lie through your teeth about everything I said.  You left out the most important parts.   And it is ME who is difficult?????  Oh my.  

Well...few things.
A. I never mentioned the name Trump.
B.  There were indictments that came from Mueller's work. (And there is debate as to whether a sitting president can even be indicted...so that part is pretty pointless to try and argue makes it all different).

4.  Thanks for chiming in though, very insightful stuff.
You never mentioned Trump? We all know whom you were referring too. Wow....that just made me bust a gut laughing. Also the A. B. And then 4. Is also funny. 

Users who are viewing this thread