What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**NBA BTTF VI** -- 2ND GREATEST THREAD IN NBA FORUM HISTORY (1 Viewer)

I admit it - I miss it.

Where is my joy or dismay for 2-3 min of my day, followed by 5 min of checking the stats and flow if it's the former?

Deal me out of this one for now.

If you get stuck at 23, I could probably be guilt-tripped into drafting but I'd prefer running this as a regular fantasy league vs. a WIS sim.
That sim is ####### miserable.  My team was like, good last year.  .500 in sim.

How do we make this a fantasy thing?  Can we?  
No interest. It's about the draft and the sim for me.  Could do another thread for a fantasy, but it's late in the game with 20+ folks ready to go to shift gears on this front. Especially with updates to WIS coming.

How do we make this a fantasy thing?  Can we?  
Also, just as the SIM favors aspects of the game that may not directly correlate to real life (as it does with baseball to a degree), it's not as if fantasy basketball is not the same thing in that respect. It's not simply "the best team" wins, it's the best team for 5 or stats or whatnot.

Either way, we've literally been trying to get this going for 2 weeks now, kinda a mess to toss changing total gears this late in the game imo - but perhaps some would be interested in a fantasy league instead, or as well. 

Looks like I'm rolling with:

Chris Paul, JJ Barea, Tomas Satoransky

Tim Hardaway, Denzel Valentine

Taurean Prince, David Nwaba

Blake Griffin, Nikola Mirotic, John Collins

Kelly Olynk, Jacob Poertl

Season OVAH.

6 month wait for rosters... begun!

I have an abundance of PG minutes that I can part with to snag more of a shooter with good efficiency. Also have C eligible Skal Labs I could deal with one of the PGs and/or TJ Warren in an upgrade scenario.

If you need PG or C, especially if you can upgrade me with a scoring PF or wing I get you 15 extra minutes or so for those short on minutes.

could also include Reggie Bullock in a deal to give back minutes if I upgraded at wing

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread