Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**NBA BTTF VI** -- 2ND GREATEST THREAD IN NBA FORUM HISTORY

Koya

On 9/13/2017 at 3:28 PM, Eephus said:

Deal me out of this one for now.

If you get stuck at 23, I could probably be guilt-tripped into drafting but I'd prefer running this as a regular fantasy league vs. a WIS sim.

That sim is ####### miserable.  My team was like, good last year.  .500 in sim.

23 hours ago, Notorious T.R.E. said:

How do we make this a fantasy thing?  Can we?  

No interest. It's about the draft and the sim for me.  Could do another thread for a fantasy, but it's late in the game with 20+ folks ready to go to shift gears on this front. Especially with updates to WIS coming.

23 hours ago, Notorious T.R.E. said:

How do we make this a fantasy thing?  Can we?  

Also, just as the SIM favors aspects of the game that may not directly correlate to real life (as it does with baseball to a degree), it's not as if fantasy basketball is not the same thing in that respect. It's not simply "the best team" wins, it's the best team for 5 or stats or whatnot.

Either way, we've literally been trying to get this going for 2 weeks now, kinda a mess to toss changing total gears this late in the game imo - but perhaps some would be interested in a fantasy league instead, or as well. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season OVAH.

6 month wait for rosters... begun!

I have an abundance of PG minutes that I can part with to snag more of a shooter with good efficiency. Also have C eligible Skal Labs I could deal with one of the PGs and/or TJ Warren in an upgrade scenario.

If you need PG or C, especially if you can upgrade me with a scoring PF or wing I get you 15 extra minutes or so for those short on minutes.

could also include Reggie Bullock in a deal to give back minutes if I upgraded at wing

Edited by Koya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...