What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 3 DL week 3... (1 Viewer)

Flyman75

Footballguy
Danielle Hunter, Leonard Williams, Aaron Donald, Chris Jones. Which three would you start this weekend and why? Tackle heavy league...2pt for solo, 1pt for assist, 3pt for sacks, int, fumble recovery. 

Not giving up on D. Hunter being elite.  Stats arent there, but his play hasnt fallen off at all, to my eye.  He's an every-week start.

I like Donald's matchup too much to sit him.

Tough  all between the others, but gut feeling says bench Williams.

I think Hunter is a must start based on your other options.  His upside is too high.  I am a Viking fan and watch him specifically and he has disappointed.  He doesn't seem to be getting off the ball as good as last year but I do think offenses have schemed against him a bit as well to slow him down.  With how good Griffin has been I could see some of that scheming going away from Hunter which should improve his stats.

Assuming you played Donald last night (he would be an autostart for me every week) I would go with Jones as your 3rd guy as I think KC will put a lot of pressure on Rivers this week and he should benefit from that.  

Users who are viewing this thread