Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Which WR to start in PPR?

Longtucky Lemmings

Question

4 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Trelocke said:

Honestly, there's things to like about all those matchups. I think Kearse offers the biggest upside, but Miami played good bend-but-don't-break defense against a good Chargers WR corps. Indy's defense is terrible but Cleveland's offense is too. I'm a fan of Kupp and I like what the Rams offense is shaping up to be this season. Kupps's going to get the looks which makes him a solid PPR contributor. That would be my choice actually, but that's my own gut feeling. I don't think it's wrong to go with your own gut feeling on this one. Kupp>Kearse>Higgins would be my ranking.

Thanks - this is helpful

Honestly, there's things to like about all those matchups. I think Kearse offers the biggest upside, but Miami played good bend-but-don't-break defense against a good Chargers WR corps. Indy's defense is terrible but Cleveland's offense is too. I'm a fan of Kupp and I like what the Rams offense is shaping up to be this season. Kupps's going to get the looks which makes him a solid PPR contributor. That would be my choice actually, but that's my own gut feeling. I don't think it's wrong to go with your own gut feeling on this one. Kupp>Kearse>Higgins would be my ranking.

Archived