What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Flex M Bryant or Riddick? (1 Viewer)

PPR Flex M Bryant @ Chi or Riddick vs Atl

• M Bryant

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Riddick

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

BINGBING

Footballguy
Riddick against one of the worst teams at covering receiving RB's in ATL....or boom or bust Martavis Bryant on the road where Big Ben can be shaky...but it's the Bears...???

Hmm, I think Bryant and by a wide margin. Riddick isn't seeing anywhere near the volume he was the last 2 years, the addition of Golladay and Abdullah being healthy is making Riddick just another guy. Bryant could explode any given week. 

Also, is Atlanta bad at covering RB's? I mean Cohen had a big game, but he was basically the Bears #1 option in the passing game in that game, that isn't going to be Riddick.

Riddick just another guy
I find it hard to classify Riddick as "just another guy." He's the pass catching RB on a pass-first team. The ATL game is, in all likelihood, going to be a shootout. Riddick is a lock for 8-10pts in PPR this week with a good possibility of 12-15. Sure, Bryant could go off for 22, but he could just as easily land you 2. Riddick is the safe play, Bryant is the high-risk/high-reward play. 

Users who are viewing this thread