What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jarrad Davis (1 Viewer)

I have so many of these busted lbs right now....

Jarrad, kwon and Jamie collins were my 3 easy plays. Thankfully, I am crazy deep thanks in large part to the idp forum here.

One of my key plays is to try to trade for guys like this when they are missing games.   I just offered Devindre Campbell to the Kwon owner and to the Jarrad Davis owner.  Neither has much depth at LB and are starting very substandard replacements.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet·6m

A surprise for the #Lions: LB Jarrad Davis is inactive. He was late in the concussion protocol but recently added a neck injury to his slate

Hope everyone gets this in time.... 

Has anyone heard whether or not he'll play tomorrow? He was limited in practice all week and is officially questionable. The latest I've seen is that he's "uncertain" to play. I need to make a decision between him and Milano in Buffalo, and I don't know that I'll be able to check after 10am central tomorrow. 

Has anyone heard whether or not he'll play tomorrow? He was limited in practice all week and is officially questionable. The latest I've seen is that he's "uncertain" to play. I need to make a decision between him and Milano in Buffalo, and I don't know that I'll be able to check after 10am central tomorrow. 

Latest reports have him playing, but I can’t speak to how credible those reports are.  Apparently he is through the concussion protocol but is dealing with a neck injury - that’s not good news for any player, but especially for a LB.

He's staying on my bench today fwiw
He stayed on my bench, too. I started Milano since that LB spot has been money the last two years with Brown and Humber. I regret making that move, but I'm glad to see Davis having a good game...and I'm still currently projected to win, so that takes the sting out of it, too. Lol. 

Camp Spotlight: Linebacker Jarrad Davis

He finished second on the team last year in tackles, and led all rookies and first-year players with 96.

Davis is athletic and physical, but even better, he’s one of the hardest workers on this team. He’s a cerebral player to go along with having terrific physical gifts. He struggled some as a rookie in pass coverage, but that’s pretty normal for first-year linebackers learning the complexities of NFL passing attacks. The expectation is for him to be much improved in that department and be a three-down player for this defense.

This new defensive scheme Matt Patricia brought over from New England is more of a gap-control scheme that allows linebackers to roam freely and make plays. Davis could be in a position to make a lot of plays in his second season.

... He looks much more comfortable, and seems to be playing much faster in his second training camp.

Users who are viewing this thread