What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (2 Viewers)

I get plenty of feeds, but no RD ones. 
Are you a current paid RD subscriber? 

Hace you properly paired your device to your RD account? 

When links RD fail to show up it’s always because my subscription has expired or the box needs to be repaired with RD account. 

I've been having some issues with RD feeds on Titanium.  Some constantly buffer, while others bring up the previous week's show.  Odd.  I thought the buffering may be a band throttling issue, but noticed nothing else is buffering (DTVNow, Netflix, Prime, etc).  Odd things are a foot.

I was having problems with buffering on Cinema but I switched from default player to Yes and it seems to have solved the issue.

I've been having some issues with RD feeds on Titanium.  Some constantly buffer, while others bring up the previous week's show.  Odd.  I thought the buffering may be a band throttling issue, but noticed nothing else is buffering (DTVNow, Netflix, Prime, etc).  Odd things are a foot.
Workin fine for me 🤷‍♂️

So I don't have to search through the entire thread, what's the latest, greatest way to set up/hack a new fire stick to access the most content?

Also, from a recent troypoint email...

Emulators & Roms On Fire TV/Stick & Android Boxes

I'm in the middle of this tutorial and it will be published on the TROYPOINT Website sometime this weekend.

As usual, this one is taking more time than originally planned.

This will allow you to play old school favorites on your streaming device such as Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Atari, Sega, etc.

Perfect timing for the holiday season!

The tutorial will be posted under Recent TROYPOINT Posts once it is available. 
:popcorn:

Support for RD? 
Tried Cinema over the weekend to see if maybe my issues were more with Titanium.  Cinema seemed to work well, and yes there is RD support.  

Still haven't figured out the problems with Titanium, but some feeds are problems.  Particularly some of the RD feeds are missing sound, or they are missing a picture.  I have isolated the feed sources and now skip those when they appear.  But it is a new wrinkle with RD that has just started to occur.  

So I don't have to search through the entire thread, what's the latest, greatest way to set up/hack a new fire stick to access the most content?
Cinema

Search cinema apk

Used it last week to watch Wreck It Ralph (2012) in prep for the new one. Was able to when Movie Play Red or something couldn't find a source.

falguy said:
Just going to throw out that there is a morpheus replacement called Morph TV apk (1.70) that is similar. I tried it very quickly last night and it worked for me.
:goodposting:

Just tried it tonight, rules.

So confused why someone would run anything ofher than titanium TV. I’ve never not been able to find what I wanted to watch. Why the scurry for alternatives?

So confused why someone would run anything ofher than titanium TV. I’ve never not been able to find what I wanted to watch. Why the scurry for alternatives?
I have Titanium and Cinema. I used to look on both to find the best links for what I wanted and discovered that I like Cinema better. Rarely use Titanium now.

I have Titanium and Cinema. I used to look on both to find the best links for what I wanted and discovered that I like Cinema better. Rarely use Titanium now.
Interesting. What do you like better about Cinema, specifically? Just curious. 

Are you a real Debrid subscriber? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. What do you like better about Cinema, specifically? Just curious. 

Are you a real Debrid subscriber? 
I don't use RD. I like Cinema more because the feeds generate on the same page as the movie description. I can check for HD feeds, mark favorites, and read the movie description all on the same screen. I am lazy.

I have also found better quality links for older movies that I am looking for.

I don't use RD. I like Cinema more because the feeds generate on the same page as the movie description. I can check for HD feeds, mark favorites, and read the movie description all on the same screen. I am lazy.

I have also found better quality links for older movies that I am looking for.
Do you watch TV series?  If so, which is better for that?  I'm not sure what a movie is anymore.

Titanium is a Terrarium clone?

What the difference between Titanium and Movie Play Red (or Movie Box, same thing) then?  I've used MPR rather flawlessly since Terrarium went bye bye.  I thought that was a clone of Terrarium.

This #### is confusing as ####!

What the difference between Titanium and Movie Play Red (or Movie Box, same thing) then?  I've used MPR rather flawlessly since Terrarium went bye bye.  I thought that was a clone of Terrarium.

I think Titanium is Kodi= pain in the butt at least for me.  The others are stand alone.

Titanium needs to run through Kodi. 

Cinema is a stand alone app. No need to install repositories, etc. Just download the app and you're set. 

Non-RD user.

Titanium requires KODI. 

MPR is a Terrarium clone. Give Cinema a try. I've found it could pull better sources than MPR.

Was a Titanium user but was getting frustrated at the scarcity of links for some older material. Tried Cinema and TVZion. Slight edge to Cinema although the TVZion guy is saying if you join his club for a $1 or so a month you will get a zippier ad-free version. Might try that.

rustycolts said:
I think Titanium is Kodi= pain in the butt at least for me. 

Charlie Harper said:
Titanium requires KODI.
There is a repo called Titanium for KODI, and there is also a stand alone called Titanium TV which is a TTV clone.  I've used both - currently using Titanium TV (non-KODI).  It's not bad, and paired with RD, it's pretty good.  It picks up right where TTV left off.

With that said, I've also been looking at Cinema, another TTV clone, and that one is pretty good too.  You can pair Cinema with RD as well.  Both work well, and do not need KODI.

Loaded TeaTV yesterday after debating it for a while.  Not bad really. Limited seats like someone else here mentioned, but not bad. They have a bunch of live channels too believe it or not and some are down which is no real surprise.  Perfect companion to Kodi for me for all my own downloaded content I stream on my network.

MPR crapped out on me late last night in the middle of a Narcos episode.  Some kind of Streamango file error popped up.  I'll going to restart the stick tonight and try again.  If it doesn't work, I guess that's what will get me over to Cinema.

MPR crapped out on me late last night in the middle of a Narcos episode.  Some kind of Streamango file error popped up.  I'll going to restart the stick tonight and try again.  If it doesn't work, I guess that's what will get me over to Cinema.
I have been using Cinema with no issues.  Another good one is supposed to be Dream TV I have not tried that one yet though.

Trying out TVZion tonight.  Pretty impressed so far with the seats for each show I’ve watched. I think TeaTV is dead.  Also gonna try Dream TV and Cyberflix.

Haven't had a need to try anything other than cinema for a while now. Good google links for most new movies   Tv shows are the usual sources mostly tho. 

Does Cyberflix need to be updated often (i.e. delete and re-download)? I installed it after TTV went down but haven't been able to pull anything the past few days.

Does Cyberflix need to be updated often (i.e. delete and re-download)? I installed it after TTV went down but haven't been able to pull anything the past few days.
Good question.  I did see content (seats) last night on it when I was setting it up.

Yea I think Cinema is the new Terrarium.
100%.  I tried TeaTV and one other...Cinema has been the most reliable thus far.  The updates over the last few months have added a lot more fast links.  I still don't have an RD subscription.  I'd love to try it out sometime, but just can't justify another cost given how many sources I'm already able to find.

100%.  I tried TeaTV and one other...Cinema has been the most reliable thus far.  The updates over the last few months have added a lot more fast links.  I still don't have an RD subscription.  I'd love to try it out sometime, but just can't justify another cost given how many sources I'm already able to find.
yep. Cinema has been awesome so far.  Haven't had any need for RD sub with it.  

I just subscribed to RD well worth it.  There is no clicking on link having to back out and try another.  I will say never had that problem with Google links and Cinema seems to have more of those. It's just some things I want to watch Australian Survivor for instance do not have Google links.

Users who are viewing this thread