What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (1 Viewer)

Enjoying the live feeds of all the NFL preseason games on SFU tonight
Not familiar, tell me more 

NFL streams is still up at reddit so far. They anticipate getting taken down like UFC and NBA did. They have set up nflbite.com and say they going to continue there. Watching crisp clear Sea/Den right now. 

Enjoying the live feeds of all the NFL preseason games on SFU tonight
I was moving between the Browns, Indians, and Reds games last night.  Using the "Favorite" tag helps for quick navigation.  I read that you could set up multi-screen viewing, but haven't explored that yet.  I may look into to see about setting up my own Redzone channel setup.

IMO you don't need all that VPN and Real Debrid stuff. I've never used either of them and have never had any issues in the year or two I've been streaming from my devices.

VPN is rapidly going from a good idea to essential. There is already action on federal level to push for making streaming a felony. 

Real debrid is awesome. When I’m forced to watch not RD streams I almost always find them to be of inferior quality. 

i agree about the VPN - never used one, never will - BUT ... RealDeb is so essential.  i've tried to abide without it a few times when my sub runs out and, yeah, no thanks. 

not saying one can't pull decent quality without it, but the options are very limited. 

with RD you get dozens of 1080 options, and with the more popular fare it goes into the 100s, literally .... example: s8 of GoT featured no less than 200+ 1080 cached torrent options for each episode - i'll take that for $3 per. 

you may have no issues without it, but having it is akin to segueing from black n' white to technicolor ...it is a legit game changer. 
Yep RD is worth the $2-3 

Yeah, troypoint is excellent. Makes instructions easy to follow, and won't lead you down the wrong path.
Agreed TroyPoint has awesome write ups. Just google “TroyPoint (insert app here)” and you’re home free 

I was moving between the Browns, Indians, and Reds games last night.  Using the "Favorite" tag helps for quick navigation.  I read that you could set up multi-screen viewing, but haven't explored that yet.  I may look into to see about setting up my own Redzone channel setup.
Played with the four screens last night. It’s okay, but tends to flake out a little more. The one thing I like is you can change the audio from one channel to the next by just selecting the channel.  Overall, I’m pretty happy for $7/mo

VPN is rapidly going from a good idea to essential. There is already action on federal level to push for making streaming a felony. 

Real debrid is awesome. When I’m forced to watch not RD streams I almost always find them to be of inferior quality. 

Yep RD is worth the $2-3 

Agreed TroyPoint has awesome write ups. Just google “TroyPoint (insert app here)” and you’re home free 
Great for noobs imo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
when the first US of A bust is made i'll worry ... for a minute. 

i do a ton of betting from the home, VPN would #### up my geo location mandate - i'd much rather gamble than fret over the Stream Police ('they live inside of my head')

c'est la vie, no?  :shrug:

BIG IF..... if you're starting from zero, probably more like 6 hours
I tried Big League Chews instructions and they didn't work for me. I found this site online that showed me how to install Kodi, VPN, CyberFlix, etc.

https://troypoint.com/best-kodi-addons/

Tried to stream Alien and it's buffering like crazy. How does one fix/improve this? I'm using a cable (fast) internet provider.

Does anyone have a good link for an ad free version of Cinema HD? The version Ive been using has ads and its starting to annoy me.

I don't know how good this guy is.  Says his is ad free cinema.  I have not tried it because the ads don't bother me but this guy says this version works.  Looks kind of complicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCXTom2-cuI
Yeah Ivr seen some links but I'm hoping someone here is running the ad free app, I keep reading that some of the APKs online are giving errors and not playing correctly on Amazon devices, do I don't wanna install one that might not work.

Does anyone have a good link for an ad free version of Cinema HD? The version Ive been using has ads and its starting to annoy me.
I've moved to Cyberflix.  Same layout but no ads.  Paired with RD, and I've had no issues.

In troypoint's latest newsletter, he recommends UnlockMyTv and CatMouse as good ad-free alternatives.

SFU is Sports TV?

I’m seeing $15/month, but @Peak you’re paying $5 and @Wingnut you’re paying $7?

Got a new firestick (not 4K, hopefully not a mistake) so I want to mess around and try some of these builds on the past couple pages.

Is it just me or are both Cinema and UnLockMyTV dead?  The message “sometimes server has been died because many people access at the same time, sorry for inconvenient” appears on both apps 

Is it just me or are both Cinema and UnLockMyTV dead?  The message “sometimes server has been died because many people access at the same time, sorry for inconvenient” appears on both apps 
yep I'm getting that too but just on TV shows. Hope its fixed before the next Australian Survivor episode.

SFU is Sports TV?

Got a new firestick (not 4K, hopefully not a mistake) so I want to mess around and try some of these builds on the past couple pages.
Yeah,  $7. The instructions for SFU on Troypoint is now kicking over to SportsTV instructions for some reason. Maybe SFU told him to take down the page or something. 

Well everything back to normal now.  I wonder what could have happened to make all the apps go down at once.  Do they all use the same server?

SFU is Sports TV?

Agreed with @Wingnut.  Odd as I saw the redirect over the weekend as I was setting it up for my BIL.  You can still get it, as I gave him the links.  You can DM me if you need anything.  I used SFU last night to watch the Tribe game.  No issues.

Well everything back to normal now.  I wonder what could have happened to make all the apps go down at once.  Do they all use the same server?
I think Unlock is a clone of Cinema.  Not sure how that works, but it could be if one was down it could have impacted the other?  I don't really use either one, so it didn't impact me.

I think Unlock is a clone of Cinema.  Not sure how that works, but it could be if one was down it could have impacted the other?  I don't really use either one, so it didn't impact me.
It was just weird that showbox, CINEMA, titanium, catmouse. Teatv, tvzion, cyberflix, dreamtv all were down at the same time are they all clones? Or maybe they all do use the same server.

It was just weird that showbox, CINEMA, titanium, catmouse. Teatv, tvzion, cyberflix, dreamtv all were down at the same time are they all clones? Or maybe they all do use the same server.
Good question.  Don't really know.  Maybe?  I didn't notice Cyber being down. :shrug:

someone on reddit said TMBD (The Movie Data Base) was down, which apparently affects streaming apps.

"TMDb.org is a crowd-sourced movie information database used by many film-related consoles, sites and apps, such as XBMC, MythTV and Plex. Dozens of media managers, mobile apps and social sites make use of its API"

:shrug:

Not sure if anyone is using NFL GamePass International and experienced the inability to cast to a device and the app claiming its unable to for some unknown reason. Turns out the NFL is not only checking the location of the cast sending device, but I believe also checking the cast receiving device. Solution? VPN on receiving device which is an Nvidia Shield for me.  IPVanish is installed on all devices.

SFU is Sports TV?

Saw the same thing. No idea why they now have the redirect, but no need for Sports TV if you have SFU.

For the VPN apps that people use for streaming...does it end up blocking/hiding all of the traffic that originates from your internet connection, or can you set it up where it would only be in use when using it in certain cases, like with a Fire stick?

Said easier...can I have the VPN covering all my streaming off the Fire stick while using my phone/laptop to broadcast as normal when connected to my wifi? Or is it all or none?

For the VPN apps that people use for streaming...does it end up blocking/hiding all of the traffic that originates from your internet connection, or can you set it up where it would only be in use when using it in certain cases, like with a Fire stick?

Said easier...can I have the VPN covering all my streaming off the Fire stick while using my phone/laptop to broadcast as normal when connected to my wifi? Or is it all or none?
Use the vpn app on the firestick. Everything else will be normal traffic

NFL secret 

1- nflbite dot com

2- click your team's helmet during game time 

3- scroll down and choose a verified link

4- push the play button, wait until short add is done and then click remove add at top left

5- enjoy free NFL 
Castable?

Users who are viewing this thread