What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (1 Viewer)

nflbite dot com 

Same links as you'll find on reddit
Assume I'm a die hard football fan that owns a really cool 4k Smart TV w/no cable and I have the mentality of a 3 year old. How would one go about utilizing the above mentioned site to access a game on say...Sunday? TIA

Can you cast from your phone to the TV? I've tried futzing around with getting links to work directly on my TV, and time after time I find it easier to just go to the site on my phone, start the stream, then cast it to the TV to watch it big.
@Jaysus walked me through casting but no, haven't tried it in the past. Giving it a run this weekend :thumbup:

Assume I'm a die hard football fan that owns a really cool 4k Smart TV w/no cable and I have the mentality of a 3 year old. How would one go about utilizing the above mentioned site to access a game on say...Sunday? TIA
I'm not familiar with smart tvs, but, I have to assume they let you surf the web so just go to nflbite.com in a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Puffin, etc.

(for dumb tvs just use a firestick,  Amazon's default browser is Silk and you can install Firefox from the Amazon store)

When you are at that website, during game time, at the top of the screen click on the logo of the team you are wanting to watch.

A page will come up that looks like an article written about that game, "Chargers vs. Chiefs" for example.

Scroll down the page and you will find a bunch of verified links, you'll have choices like NFL GamePass HD, NFL Ticket, Fox Network. Click any that say verified in blue just left of the link.

A new web page will pop up.  Look for and if needed scroll down to find to find an embedded video with a play button that looks something like this. Click that play button. 

This is the important part:  If anything pops up (a new window, a new page, an advertisement) just ignore and close that and go back to the original play button and push the play button again.  Usually you only have to do this once, if at all, but sometimes it might be twice or three times. Sometimes the feed will play but you have a small add that shows up in the middle of the video, don't click on the add, instead look up at the top left hand and corner it will say "Close add after 10 seconds"  Wait 10 seconds and hit the button in the top left hand corner of the video.

After you bypass any adds or pop-ups pushing the original play button with start the feed.  Now expand the video to fill the screen.  Drink beer and enjoy the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Streams For Us is back up. From their website (which is back up and working)

News Sep 21st

Service is back up

Service has been restored with limited amount of channels more will be added in the coming days. Please bear with us as we get this all sorted out 

I checked a few channels in the US Entertainment section and they came up. Didnt go too deep though.

Hoping UFC pops on there somewhere at 8pm.  The link in the PPV area is actually volleyball.  Nothing in the ESPN+ list.

Hoping UFC pops on there somewhere at 8pm.  The link in the PPV area is actually volleyball.  Nothing in the ESPN+ list.
Try this one: sportsurge dot net

That's where I watch most of my sports now and they have an MMA section.

Ive got no guide info on SFU right now, and only a handful of channel lists. Perfect Player isnt showing any channel groups or anything...I have to use the native app to watch, but again, no EPG info as of right now, also no PPV section

Ive got no guide info on SFU right now, and only a handful of channel lists. Perfect Player isnt showing any channel groups or anything...I have to use the native app to watch, but again, no EPG info as of right now, also no PPV section
Did you do an update? I had to and then I got groupings back.

Yesterday the channel list was pretty sparse. Woke up to more channels, including local. NFL group is up, but only the NFL Network. Looking to see if that gets populated by lunch. My Browns play tonight on NBC, so at least I can watch that tonight.

I’ve got 489 channels as of this morning. Looks like strictly US

^same.

Trying to decide if I wanna re-up my SFU subscription later this week when it's due and hope all the channels come back eventually, or jump ship to a different, non XC IPTV service.

I'm leaning heavily towards going with a different service.

All NFL games are up in the NFL section on SFU, and the Red Zone Channel is in the US Sports section, channel 441

ETA: Some games arent loading in the NFL section but you can find em all in the Local FOX and CBS sections

For the last hour I've been watching the Saints/Seahawks on my smart tv from this site.  Quite possibly the best quality sports stream I've ever had.  Using whatever the default browser is my LG and a wireless internet connection.  
Yep, I watched RZ on that site for the early games on a laptop and it was fllawless. 

Hows SFU looking now? My sub ran out yesterday and I havent looked since Monday...not gonna re-up if the issues havent been fixed yet.

Hows SFU looking now? My sub ran out yesterday and I havent looked since Monday...not gonna re-up if the issues havent been fixed yet.
581 channels more or less up. Nothing other than US channels which is kind of a bummer for me bc I enjoy the BBC channels. It’s slow going, but that’s what they said.

Wingnut said:
How long do you have once it expires? I couldn’t get a straight answer from them and gave up. But they weren’t taking new subs last time I looked. 

How long do you have once it expires? I couldn’t get a straight answer from them and gave up. But they weren’t taking new subs last time I looked. 
IDK, there's still an option to renew. Im prob gonna re-up just in case I can't find a new one, it's only $7...

I renewed my SFU sub since its just $7...Im currently waiting on a free trial for another service, but as long as SFU continues to get all the NFL games Ill prob just stick with it. I just hope I can use Perfect Player with it again soon, I dont like the native app.

I think I paid around $50 for the year (could be more than that, but it wasn't much more) a few months ago and have gotten more than my money's worth so far, so I'm cool if something happens with SFU.

for those of you looking for a solid iptv that hasn't had a hiccup, i get mine through a reseller for $15 a month. a little expensive for some of you, and i'm sure you can figure out what he is reselling and get a better price, but the guy is money every time i have an issue. i found him on twitter (@JAH_TVHosting) by accident when i used a vaders reseller, and he helped me fix an issue even though i wasn't his subscriber. good dude, i'm happy to pay a few extra bucks a month for everything with no hiccups.

Anyone else seeing a drop in RD links?  I checked and I'm good through Dec, yet I'm only getting very few RD links.  The ones I do receive are listed as HQ and not 720 or 1080.  Curious if anyone else has seen this lately.  It just started on Friday for me.  

Anyone else seeing a drop in RD links?  I checked and I'm good through Dec, yet I'm only getting very few RD links.  The ones I do receive are listed as HQ and not 720 or 1080.  Curious if anyone else has seen this lately.  It just started on Friday for me.  
Not here. All the way up to 4K on some. 

SFU dropping a lot of international content per the email I received 
Yep, but they're keeping a bunch of Latin channels (400 or so). I'm showing 1500+ channels right now, but I don't think the 400+ USA locals are back up yet...US entertainment, movie channels, and US sports/NFL all seem to be working, and Perfect Player is working and does have *some* EPG info.

Per the email from SFU it seems like theyll be worth sticking with.

im somewhat new to RD. ive noticed some of the higher quality ones I can stream with no issue but I don't have any audio. Do some of those require surround sound?

i have a soundbar and sub

im somewhat new to RD. ive noticed some of the higher quality ones I can stream with no issue but I don't have any audio. Do some of those require surround sound?

i have a soundbar and sub
I noticed the same...usually the ones with 5.1 or x264 have no sound for me.  I don't have a sound bar or surround sound, so I just assumed thats what those are for and I ignore them.  :shrug:  

In case anyone else has this problem, I removed my RD credentials from CyberFlix, restarted the firestick, and then added the RD validation back into the program.  Everything is back as it was.  Not sure what happened, but I'm getting plenty of quality links now.

Can't even log into SFU, I get an Invalid server URL message when I hit the login button.

No bueno.

Working for me, but channels are a moving target with most not working. Down to 800 or so this morning.
Back up for me now but only showing 115 channels (and no NFL Redzone). Looks like Im probably gonna try another IPTV service, no reason not to when there are plenty of services that weren't affected by the Xtream raid.

Been using NFLbite for the past couple of weeks, it's flawless and has plenty of zero ad HD links.

SFU back up to 1,071 channels this afternoon. I had to force kill the app and log back in to see all the updates. Still no MTV Classic. 😢

SFU back up to 1,071 channels this afternoon. I had to force kill the app and log back in to see all the updates. Still no MTV Classic. 😢
I've done that a couple of times over the weekend.  I'm to the point in the year that I only really use SFU on the weekends, so I don't mind too much.  I use Cyberflix and OTA during the week as I don't have a lot of time to watch TV.  Hopefully this is a good sign and things are back to BAU for SFU.

SFU is back up for me as well after a force kill and logging out/in yesterday. Checked again today and it was fine without the force kill, etc. 

Perfect time for SFU to go down over here, 5 minutes after kickoff.

ETA: back up 20 min later. This is too unstable, gonna test a new IPTV later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread