What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrarium TV (1 Viewer)

Cinema new release 2.1.7 has plenty of free sources once again.
Confirmed. Deleted Cinema TV and reinstalled the latest version. It's not as good as Kodi but way more links than the last version. 

The ads are annoying as hell, but still way faster/better UX than Kodi though. 

Confirmed. Deleted Cinema TV and reinstalled the latest version. It's not as good as Kodi but way more links than the last version. 

The ads are annoying as hell, but still way faster/better UX than Kodi though. 
Catmouse has zero ads, and is as potent a clone as any i've used.  

as far as Kodi ... not as intuitive or smoove as the apks, i'll grant that as fact.  but the content available absolutely dwarfs what one will find on any sideloaded Franken-arium ... it's staggering how much more is at your fingertips on Kodi. 

for my current setup, i blew Krypton the #### up, did a fresh install of Leia 18.5 - clean and lean - no "builds" or "skins" - just 2 addons (The Crew & Tempt TV) the former with such amazing and deep and eclectic content, the latter for the best IPTV options i've ever been presented with.  

Venom was wonky a couple weeks ago, so did not bother on the fresh install ... but The Crew is jam packed with more glorious entertainment than i could ever hope to digest. 

part of the Kodi gig is staying abreast and on top of what/who is working ... the level of participation from the devs is key (updates, bug fixes, logs, etc), which is what drove me so hard to Venom ... i will reboot it sometime this week to see if it's still clicking. 

to summarize ... if one is only interested in the latest/popular movies/tv shows, then, yes - the apks are the way for them to go - and Catmouse is killing it atm. 

but if one wants virtually unlimited options, and is willing to do the legwork (which is small price to pay for the content), then Kodi is a slam dunk. 

RD strongly recommended for the apks, but essential for Kodi. 

Still using UnlockMyTTV (installed with Troy Point app) with RD, zero issues.

I can't believe people actually pay for digital downloads.
Was there a new version within the last few months ? Last time I used it around December it wouldn’t pull up half the sources cinema would

Latest Cinema 2.1.8 installed last night had a bunch of Google YouTube links.  

Watched Emma and a couple Ozarks, both just released. 

Maybe helpful for the SFU people...

Been running SFU through the SmartTV app on my LG TV.  Works great, but it got to the point where my playlist and EPG would not load when opening the app.  I was able to load the test playlist from the SIPtv site, but even opening the YouTube app became impossible on the tv.  Looking at the SIPtv troubleshooting guide, the TV's memory was brought up.  I don't have any other apps downloaded onto the TV, so I don't think it should be low on memory, but still decided to factory reset the TV.  As soon as I downloaded the app and opened it, my playlist was back.  

We have been watching alot more YouTube videos on there over the last month or two.  My thought is that maybe just watching videos uses up the TV memory?  Does anyone know how that works?  I did not see a clear cache or anything like that in the TV settings, that's why I did the full default.  

Maybe helpful for the SFU people...

Been running SFU through the SmartTV app on my LG TV.  Works great, but it got to the point where my playlist and EPG would not load when opening the app.  I was able to load the test playlist from the SIPtv site, but even opening the YouTube app became impossible on the tv.  Looking at the SIPtv troubleshooting guide, the TV's memory was brought up.  I don't have any other apps downloaded onto the TV, so I don't think it should be low on memory, but still decided to factory reset the TV.  As soon as I downloaded the app and opened it, my playlist was back.  

We have been watching alot more YouTube videos on there over the last month or two.  My thought is that maybe just watching videos uses up the TV memory?  Does anyone know how that works?  I did not see a clear cache or anything like that in the TV settings, that's why I did the full default.  
I dont have a smart  TV, but I have issues with the SFU guide not coming up quite often...I use the Perfect Player APP, and usually refreshing from the main menu will reload and bring the guide up. When it doesnt, I go into my Firestick to manage apps, then force close PP and clear the cache and that usually does the trick.

Latest Cinema 2.1.8 installed last night had a bunch of Google YouTube links.  

Watched Emma and a couple Ozarks, both just released. 
switched to this from Catmouse (which seems to have been orphaned) when my Kodi 18.6 install fritzed out for an evening last week. 

finished "Tiger King" through their platform, seamless and outstanding performance.

PS - #### CAROL!

CCleaner is a must for this issue
I haven't been able to find a product like this that runs on LG's webOS.  After more digging, I have found some potentially helpful articles, but I"m going to wait until I have this issue again.  I've seen mention "out of memory" errors on LGs, I saw no such errors.  But the fix for that error is to clear the browsing data in the web browser, which I don't use much anyways.  Supposedly simply turning the TV off will clear system memory and app stored session data, but that wasn't helping me either.  

At the end of the day, if I just have to factory default the TV, it's not that cumbersome to do with only one app and the tv settings to set back up.

I haven't been able to find a product like this that runs on LG's webOS.  After more digging, I have found some potentially helpful articles, but I"m going to wait until I have this issue again.  I've seen mention "out of memory" errors on LGs, I saw no such errors.  But the fix for that error is to clear the browsing data in the web browser, which I don't use much anyways.  Supposedly simply turning the TV off will clear system memory and app stored session data, but that wasn't helping me either.  

At the end of the day, if I just have to factory default the TV, it's not that cumbersome to do with only one app and the tv settings to set back up.
is it android base?

if so it should work

weird issue ive been seeing with the new cinema is my RD links will not show up on the first click of the Title, so i have to back out of the title then go back in and RD links pop up

Anyone find an ad free version of Cinema? It's got more links than any other Terrarium clone I've tried but those ads are too damn much.

Guide is down for me but channels are working fine
Just got some weird email saying my subscription ends tomorrow, but it’s good though August. Weird. 

ETA: Still nothing for me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: SFU freaked out so I had to download and reinstall the APK again. Seems fine now. Subscription taken care of too. 

Afdah.info for all your movie needs, get it while it lasts. Always click cancel if it try’s to redirect you while loading your movie: 

With sports on hiatus, I let my SFU sub lapse.  Now I can't renew it - site shows no services available.  Any other IPTV recommendations?

With sports on hiatus, I let my SFU sub lapse.  Now I can't renew it - site shows no services available.  Any other IPTV recommendations?
I just renewed my sub with SFU...it only expired 2 days ago but when I signed in it gave me the option to pay. How long has it been since you let it lapse?

I just checked my SFU account and it’s going month to month August 5th, but I didn’t see anything about not renewing. 

I just renewed my sub with SFU...it only expired 2 days ago but when I signed in it gave me the option to pay. How long has it been since you let it lapse?
In my account settings it says "Terminated" back in June.  I thought it was on auto-renew, as it had been previously, but that didn't happen.  I tried to "re-order" but it showed no services or new contracts being available.  I may have to wait for the next invite round to enter?

Rolling with only SFU this year. No NFL GamePass International. It wasn’t worth having imo. 
I haven't had an NFL sub since I had DTV a few years ago...when SFU links are wonky I use NFLbite, which is basically reddit streams I believe.

Went to SportzTv since I lost my SFU sub.  Setup and UI is identical to SFU.  Everything working fine as of right now.  

Looks like SFU has been shut down permanently. Anyone with Sportz TV confirm it’s still up and running?

Looks like SFU has been shut down permanently. Anyone with Sportz TV confirm it’s still up and running?
I was using it last night.  My monthly sub is up today, so I'm renewing.  I'll let you know if anything changes.

WHAAAAT??? Dammit!
Yep...BiL texted me last night about it.  I hadn't used it for months and my sub lapsed.  I asked to renew back in July, and they emailed me saying they weren't taking new subscriptions.  So it may have been in the works for awhile.

I was using it last night.  My monthly sub is up today, so I'm renewing.  I'll let you know if anything changes.
I renewed a couple of days ago and it was running Monday night, but nada all day yesterday. Haven't checked today, but I am seeing many posts on reddit and elsewhere indicating that it's done.

Sonofa...Sportz TV is the one I was gonna try...Im gonna see whats up with Limitless...they were my goto before I discovered SFU

Sonofa...Sportz TV is the one I was gonna try...Im gonna see whats up with Limitless...they were my goto before I discovered SFU
Grabbed it last night. Things in different places, but noticed less buffering than SFU. Seems fine so far.

Grabbed it last night. Things in different places, but noticed less buffering than SFU. Seems fine so far.
Where did you go to get a sub? I dont remember my old username and deleted old emails with that info so I guess I have to email them and see if I can get a new one.

I renewed a couple of days ago and it was running Monday night, but nada all day yesterday. Haven't checked today, but I am seeing many posts on reddit and elsewhere indicating that it's done.
I was using STV last night with no issues.  Logged on this morning to check after reading this, and it's still working fine.  Just refreshed channels/listings, and no issues.  :shrug:

I was using STV last night with no issues.  Logged on this morning to check after reading this, and it's still working fine.  Just refreshed channels/listings, and no issues.  :shrug:
Refresh failed for me just now and no channels whatsoever. I could uninstall and reinstall the apk, but I am not sure it's worth it at this point. Maybe I will try again later.

ETA: uninstalled and reinstalled and same error. Can’t even pass my credentials to login now. RIP SFU

Other than not having 24/7 show channels (which I loved for Seinfeld late at night in bed to fall asleep to), I think STV might have SFU beat for overall number of quality channels. It seems I have a lot more channels to surf thru.

KS Solutions still trucking along great for $5/mo.  Pretty much all the channels, PPV, sports. 

Users who are viewing this thread