Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

8 hours ago, [icon] said:

No. 

Standalone IPTV app that's been awesome for years now absent one bad "down" incident About a year ago. 

https://www.ks-hosting.com/clients/index.php

7 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Nice. Gonna put this one in my file to try next if my current service gets shut down. 

I went all the way to checkout and they are indicating registration is closed.

• Thinking 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would require the movie industry to quit being #####es, stop the slapfight, and address the real reason for the existence of TTV.  But they won’t, and they’ll continue to point fingers. Peop

I have no idea what either one of these are.

NFL secret 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:52 PM, [icon] said:

No. 

Standalone IPTV app that's been awesome for years now absent one bad "down" incident About a year ago. 

https://www.ks-hosting.com/clients/index.php

On 9/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, Osaurus said:

I went all the way to checkout and they are indicating registration is closed.

I'm seeing the same thing unfortunately.  Cannot even create a new username.  

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, FairWarning said:

My three services are working.  

Looking for a solid $5-10/mo IPTV backup.

Basic US Channels, sports channels (regional and premium like Sunday ticket), and possibly UK sports are biggest needs. 

For the Sportz TV crowd, I assume you use a VPN (IPVanish?)? Those are 2 standalone apps?  

So process looks like:

1) Subscribe to IPVanish and SportzTV

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

4) Open SportzTV and watch

What else am I missing?  

Also, what do you do for local channels if anything?

H-I-A

11 hours ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

For the Sportz TV crowd, I assume you use a VPN (IPVanish?)? Those are 2 standalone apps?  

So process looks like:

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

What else am I missing?  

H-I-A

I use an antenna for local channels, but there are plenty available through this iptv as well. 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

So process looks like:

2) Install both apps

3) Log into IPVanish

What else am I missing?  

H-I-A

Yep...thats what I've done/I do.

STV also has local channels on its platform.  I've used an antennae in the past, and that's worked for me.  I've also paired STV with Sling or YTTV for local channels.  I mainly use STV for sports packages.  It's cheap enough that the pairing still keeps the costs low.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

I think I did the wrong one. 

https://sportztvlive.com/ is $19.95 a month....the trial was $5 (ooops).  That's not what I'm looking for.

Anyone using one for under $10 with a m3u option?

Yep. So far so good. Using Perfect Player.

Edited by Wingnut
17 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

I think I did the wrong one. 

https://sportztvlive.com/ is $19.95 a month....the trial was $5 (ooops).  That's not what I'm looking for.

Anyone using one for under $10 with a m3u option?

I just signed up with SportzTV yesterday. 9.99/mo I think? And if you google there's a 10% promo code (STREAMING10 maybe? can't recall for sure)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Nathan R. Jessep said:

I just signed up with SportzTV yesterday. 9.99/mo I think? And if you google there's a 10% promo code (STREAMING10 maybe? can't recall for sure)

Ok, got this one working this morning with the m3u link.  It's $9.95 and couldn't get any codes to work, no biggie. 

Sorta confusing because there are a few sites with almost the exact same names and this one is kind of "hidden" (which is fine, I'm sure that's not an accident) if you know what I mean.  

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, Osaurus said:

Going on month 2 of the new SFU and everything is working great. Wish they would allow monthly auto-pay, but not having it isn’t the worst thing. 

I didn't know there was a new SFU. Im still using Sportz, no complaints. 

Whats different about the new SFU?

1 minute ago, Wingnut said:

I didn't know there was a new SFU. Im still using Sportz, no complaints. 

Whats different about the new SFU?

Pretty much the same, but it streams better than the old one. 

• 2 months later...

Is anyone currently using SFU?  Could you PM me a link please?

I'm having issues with SportzTV and they don't offer much support for TVs.  My link is good.  My acct is active.  Tried using both Smart IPTV (what I've always used) and DuplexPlay (they suggested).  Maybe I'll try to set it up on a firestick this week.

9 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

I'm having issues with SportzTV and they don't offer much support for TVs.  My link is good.  My acct is active.  Tried using both Smart IPTV (what I've always used) and DuplexPlay (they suggested).  Maybe I'll try to set it up on a firestick this week.

PM sent. I had all kinds of issues which sound like what you experienced so I dumped them. I simply couldn’t get back in even though my subscription was current. I’ve been back on SFU for about 4 months now with no issues. 

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Osaurus said:

PM sent. I had all kinds of issues which sound like what you experienced so I dumped them. I simply couldn’t get back in even though my subscription was current. I’ve been back on SFU for about 4 months now with no issues. 

SportzTV support is not good at all.  I've had my sub run out before.  You have to create a new sub each time it expires.  I mainly use it for PPV or Baseball, so not too active right now.  

I tried to re-up with SFU once before and they emailed me saying they weren't taking new subs.  I do prefer SFU over STV, if I had a choice.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Same please.

Still Running Kodi Solutions but looking for a backup as I've had a less than stellar feed a dew times lately. 

Any other solid IPTV services outside SFU? 

1 hour ago, [icon] said:

Same please.

Still Running Kodi Solutions but looking for a backup as I've had a less than stellar feed a dew times lately. 

Any other solid IPTV services outside SFU? 

Done

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, Osaurus said:

Can you send me a link? I can't seem to find it...

So Sportz moved their platform over to a new location after all the issues they’ve had. It’s more like SFU now. I got a month discounted to test it out and so far it’s not bad. No buffering, channels load well, and they now have basic and premium service. Still not as good as SFU, but a vast improvement over its last incarnation. 

1 minute ago, Osaurus said:

So Sportz moved their platform over to a new location after all the issues they’ve had. It’s more like SFU now. I got a month discounted to test it out and so far it’s not bad. No buffering, channels load well, and they now have basic and premium service. Still not as good as SFU, but a vast improvement over its last incarnation. 

They got hacked or something yesterday.  I woke up to 10 new subscriptions from them.   Their Secret Service is very good.  

Edited by FairWarning
1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

They got hacked or something yesterday.  I woke up to 10 new subscriptions from them.   Their Secret Service is very good.  

No issues here and I signed up yesterday. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Lol figures, the day after I drop em and switch back to SFU.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
On 2/28/2021 at 7:25 AM, Osaurus said:

Good to know.  I let mine lapse due to end of NFL and MLB not starting for a month.  I'll have to check it out in the next couple of weeks and sign up again.

10 minutes ago, Peak said:

Good to know.  I let mine lapse due to end of NFL and MLB not starting for a month.  I'll have to check it out in the next couple of weeks and sign up again.

I still like SFU a lot better, but it’s a huge improvement.

• Like 1