What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FD week 9 (1 Viewer)

reel_smooth

Footballguy
Ok, let's get it started for week #9. Gonna do something a little different this week and toss in a GPP for the Thurs-Mon slate. And going really contrarian with a NYG super-stack:

QB/Manning, RB/McCoy - A. Jones, WR/Hopkins - Tate - S. Shepard, TE/Engram, K/Gano, DEF/BUF

Early cash L/U's for the main slate:

QB/Newton, RB/Miller - Thompson, WR/Bryant - Crabtree - D. Thomas, TE/Kelce, K/Nugent, DEF/TENN

Anybody think that Vernon Davis, at $5400, is in play against Seattle? Volume shouldn't be an issue w/ Reed being out. Washington isn't Houston, but, clearly, they can be exploited threw the air. perhaps Washington WR's are in play?

Interesting week with the bye situation.  

QB - What's not to like about Deshaun Watson against Indy!!!  Oh snap, the whopper of a price tag!!  $9600...may be tough to play, will need to find bargains if you want him.  I like Drew Brees at home vs. TB for $1300 less, Dak is $1400 less at home against KC, even Wilson vs. Was at $8500 are more logical choices for me.  I will probably go with one of these guys.

RB - This group looks pretty blah...will likely pay up for Gurley.  I like the Peterson match up and price tag...do they lean on him with Carson gone or is the whole group too worrisome for cash play?  Ingram?  Maybe, but not likely if I go with Brees.  Miller...ho hum.  Mixon might be a nice play vs Jax at a relatively cheap price.  I like the Collins match up as well.  I will likely pay for Gurley and partner with Peterson, Mixon, or Collins.  I guess Hyde is in play with this group as well.

WR - Since I am not likely to pay up for Watson, I may pay up for Hopkins.   D. Thomas and Hilton look like good values at $6700 and $6600 respectively.  Should get a lot of opportunity and have decent match ups.  Would be nice if they could find the end zone though.  Funchess is also interesting at $6100 in the wake of the Benjamin trade.   Richardson and Crowder offer a couple of cheaper options.   I will likely need one given my other higher dollar interests.

TE - Another "meh" group.  I am fine with Kelce, but doubt I will pay up for him.  I like Graham for $800 less in that Washington match up.  Brate is in play.  Doyle ($5700) got a ton of work last week and may very well again, but if I play TY, I likely won't go there.  Dickson (minus Benjamin) may be an interesting cheap option vs Atl.   CLE on a bye so can't pick on them... NYG playing the Rams.  Do the Rams even have a TE?  Holy cow.

K - yes

D - Bal? Cincy? Oak? NO? LAR?  Seems like lots of possible fliers...will see how much money is left.

Interesting week with the bye situation.  

QB - What's not to like about Deshaun Watson against Indy!!!  Oh snap, the whopper of a price tag!!  $9600...may be tough to play, will need to find bargains if you want him.  I like Drew Brees at home vs. TB for $1300 less, Dak is $1400 less at home against KC, even Wilson vs. Was at $8500 are more logical choices for me.  I will probably go with one of these guys.

RB - This group looks pretty blah...will likely pay up for Gurley.  I like the Peterson match up and price tag...do they lean on him with Carson gone or is the whole group too worrisome for cash play?  Ingram?  Maybe, but not likely if I go with Brees.  Miller...ho hum.  Mixon might be a nice play vs Jax at a relatively cheap price.  I like the Collins match up as well.  I will likely pay for Gurley and partner with Peterson, Mixon, or Collins.  I guess Hyde is in play with this group as well.

WR - Since I am not likely to pay up for Watson, I may pay up for Hopkins.   D. Thomas and Hilton look like good values at $6700 and $6600 respectively.  Should get a lot of opportunity and have decent match ups.  Would be nice if they could find the end zone though.  Funchess is also interesting at $6100 in the wake of the Benjamin trade.   Richardson and Crowder offer a couple of cheaper options.   I will likely need one given my other higher dollar interests.

TE - Another "meh" group.  I am fine with Kelce, but doubt I will pay up for him.  I like Graham for $800 less in that Washington match up.  Brate is in play.  Doyle ($5700) got a ton of work last week and may very well again, but if I play TY, I likely won't go there.  Dickson (minus Benjamin) may be an interesting cheap option vs Atl.   CLE on a bye so can't pick on them... NYG playing the Rams.  Do the Rams even have a TE?  Holy cow.

K - yes

D - Bal? Cincy? Oak? NO? LAR?  Seems like lots of possible fliers...will see how much money is left.
I :lol: when I saw Watson's price, then I looked and saw that 3 of his last 4 games look like they were around 35 points.  :oldunsure:  

I am opposite of you, and am more likely to pay for Watson than Hopkins.

Obvious QBs....Watson, Brees, Wilson, Dak, Smith, Tyrod (TNF)

Not so obvious....Stafford at No-Rodgers Packers (MNF), Carr at No-Hope Dolphins, Winston at No-Respect Saints

My Thursday - Monday flier....mostly chalk but Doug Martin is probably contrarian.

Stafford / Tate / M Jones / Doug Martin / A Jones / Fuller / Kelce / Eagles D and PK

Obvious QBs....Watson, Brees, Wilson, Dak, Smith, Tyrod (TNF)

Not so obvious....Stafford at No-Rodgers Packers (MNF), Carr at No-Hope Dolphins, Winston at No-Respect Saints
Brees is a hard one.  I guess he is still a gpp option, but he hasn't been over 22 points this year.  D playing better, and them running the ball = little upside for Brees it seems.  For him to put up points, Winston needs to come through on the other side so we need to trust that he is healthy.  Tough one.  Both could blow up, we just haven't seen it this year. 

I think my QB pool is narrowing down to Dak, Wilson, Watson.  Gpps maybe Smith, Cousins (what is the OL looking like??), and the TB/NO Qbs? 

I think I'm gonna be all over AP this week; they're at SF, who, the last 4 weeks, have given up an average of 133 yds & 1 TD on the ground & 75 yds w/ .5 TD through the air, per game, to the RB position.Worst in the league over that period. Throw in Stanton as QB and I can see a lot of work for Peterson Sunday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm gonna be all over AP this week; they're at SF, who, the last 4 weeks, have given up an average of 133 yds & 1 TD on the ground & 75 yds w/ .5 TD through the air, per game, to the RB position.Worst in the league over that period. Throw in Stanton as QB and I can see a lot of work for Peterson Sunday. 
To play Devils advocate - we are also looking at an old rb behind a bad OL on a bottom 5 offense on the road.  

Understand - Guess I like the price. He showed a few weeks back that he still has gas in the tank. And to clarify; I'm talking GPP's here, not cash. I like the GPP possibilities. 

Understand - Guess I like the price. He showed a few weeks back that he still has gas in the tank. And to clarify; I'm talking GPP's here, not cash. I like the GPP possibilities. 
Don't get me wrong, I have him written down as well as somebody to look into because of matchup, but what I wrote above is what popped in my head too. 

Also, he is under 7K, but he is priced as the RB8 on the week, which seems a bit off seeing that he dudded in his last game (and is priced higher now) vs another D that was bad on paper in the Rams.  Not sure where I am going to end up, but guys like Martin, Kamara, Mixon, Coleman, Dallas RB, NYG Rb, Ten Rb were also in my notes to look at and all cheaper. 

Brees is a hard one.  I guess he is still a gpp option, but he hasn't been over 22 points this year.  D playing better, and them running the ball = little upside for Brees it seems.  For him to put up points, Winston needs to come through on the other side so we need to trust that he is healthy.  Tough one.  Both could blow up, we just haven't seen it this year. 

I think my QB pool is narrowing down to Dak, Wilson, Watson.  Gpps maybe Smith, Cousins (what is the OL looking like??), and the TB/NO Qbs? 
I think you have the correct final three for cash.

Smith is ok for GPP, but the Redskins are a walking mash unit (which MAY be a good thing for GPP, I just don't like the odds of production AT SEATTLE despite Watson's success).

For GPP I like Watson, Wilson, Carr, Stafford based on upside at their respective price points (I'm assuming Watson is a lock for 30+ points every week until it doesn't happen).

What have you seen that makes Hilton look like a good value?  He's been terrible the last month
I see a weakened Houston defense.  I see an Indy team that will be playing from behind.  I see an Indy team without much of a run threat even if not playing from behind.  TY is still their go to guy.  Yes, Doyle got a crap load of targets last week, but that can be good for TY as HOU needs to account for that.    Richardson and Lockett put up big numbers on HOU.  Sure, Brissett is no Wilson, but I think there will be high volume for TY.  Indy has had pretty tough match ups the past couple weeks against JAX and Cincy, and this could be a good time Hilton to right the ship.  I think he finds the end zone this week and gets 70-80 yds.   $6600 for a high volume top talent WR?  Sounds OK to me...13+ pts does not seem crazy.  

Perhaps not the most scientific of all indicators, Tyreek Hill has alternated big games with duds, and he's scheduled for a big game this week.

I continued to my consecutive week losing streak in week eight.  My son turned five on Halloween, so this past weekend and early part of this week have been very busy.  We put together a Nerf war party and had kids everywhere.  Then, I took a few days off work for school field trips and parties, plus trick or treat.  I am behind on my research, but I am going to dive in today.  I am hoping you guys can help me get a winner this weekend.

I know it is Thursday, but these are some of my initial thoughts, based on very little research and mostly gut feels.  This is Michael Thomas week...right?  Stack him with Brees and get 50+pts.  I am a Bengals guy and I think I will have 100% exposure to the Jaguars defense.  The Bengals O-line is real bad.  The Red Rifle makes bad decisions when he is pressured.  AJG has so little help at WR that it allows teams to focus all efforts on slowing him, plus the secondary in Jacksonville might just be the best in football.  The coaching staff continues to split carries and not leverage their most talented running back, so even though the weakness of Jacksonville is the run the Bengals will not take advantage of it.  I like the Bengals defense and I think it has been underrated all year.  But, they are on the road and will get zero offensive help.  This means you can give me a lot of Fournette too.  He has had two weeks to heal that ankle and it's time to get back on the TD train!  It's hard not pay up for Ertz.  If his name was Gronk and he was having this same season he would be $8500, instead of $7600.  I am also intrigued by Carolina moving Benjamin and it makes me wonder if Dickson benefits.  But, since I like McCaffrey I will probably stay off Dickson to avoid having to many Panthers.  Basically, leaves me needing to find to value WR's for my last two spots.

I see a weakened Houston defense.  I see an Indy team that will be playing from behind.  I see an Indy team without much of a run threat even if not playing from behind.  TY is still their go to guy.  Yes, Doyle got a crap load of targets last week, but that can be good for TY as HOU needs to account for that.    Richardson and Lockett put up big numbers on HOU.  Sure, Brissett is no Wilson, but I think there will be high volume for TY.  Indy has had pretty tough match ups the past couple weeks against JAX and Cincy, and this could be a good time Hilton to right the ship.  I think he finds the end zone this week and gets 70-80 yds.   $6600 for a high volume top talent WR?  Sounds OK to me...13+ pts does not seem crazy.  
He has 1 TD on the year so yea 70+ and a TD is a reach and outside of the Clev/SF games has yet to reach 60 yard Rec.  He and Brissett just don't seem to click, I mean  he got 15 targets the last 2 weeks and only had 4 rec for 42 yards.

Not trying to discount your hunch, I just can't see him being trust worthy at this time.

Megla said:
He has 1 TD on the year so yea 70+ and a TD is a reach and outside of the Clev/SF games has yet to reach 60 yard Rec.  He and Brissett just don't seem to click, I mean  he got 15 targets the last 2 weeks and only had 4 rec for 42 yards.

Not trying to discount your hunch, I just can't see him being trust worthy at this time.
I get this 100%, but also the hard part about this, especially for gpps, is trying to figure out when these guys might, if ever, have a good game and be on them the week it happens.  This is just about the exact same discussion that people were having about Cooper a couple weeks ago too.  Not saying it's exactly the same, but if we still think these guys have the talent to have 2-3 great games a year still, it still probably makes sense to take a stab on them here and there.    I am sure most think Houst can destroy Indy, so they will be behind all game, and Houston's D is in shambles now too.   Scanning through, it looks like this is Hilton's lowest price in 2 years, and now ownership is on Doyle after his huge game last week.  Just not sure how many other 6.6K WRs have that 24pt upside Hilton does. (it's been a bad month, but he has been over 20pts twice this year too with Brissett)  :shrug:

Cash LU for Thurs-Monday (put this in 2 $5 50/50 and one $10 50/50)

Stafford / fournette / mccoy / Hopkins / Marvin Jones / Sanu / Dickson / Rose / Bills 

GPP  for Thurs - Mon (Total of $3.50 entered)

1. Brees / Kamara / Mccoy / Robby Anderson / M. Thomas / DJax / E. Engram / Elliot / Seahawks

2. Smith / Peterson / Martin / Hill / Tate / Hilton / Kelce / Hauschka / Eagles

3. Ryan / Martin / Fournette / Julio / Dez / Funchess / Vernon Davis / Walsh / Jags

4. Taylor / McCoy / Jones / Tate / Funchess / Robby Anderson / Ertz / Prater / Bills 

this is of course, up until I put on final tweaks and talk myself out of and into other things. Isn't that always how it goes?

For cash I wanted to venture away from the top QBs and heavy chalk plays in general, but not too far to be more of a GPP play. I like Stafford to have a solid Monday night against the helpless packers. Fournette/Mccoy should both be high volume backs with great matchups. Nuke seemed more reasonable to grab than Watson. Both appear to be unstoppable (fuller too). Jones/Sanu are both high volume plays while attention goes to the #1 in what should both be + passing matchups. Dickson is another volume play with the loss of KB and the uncertainty at the WR2 spot now. Like rose for cheap, they will still be able to move the ball against SEA, I just think FG's will be the only way they score. Bills defense has been on point and for 4700, ill take it :)   GPPs I just really hope to nail the right mix of players as they seem to just be a total crapshoot. 

Throw out questions, criticisms, sarcastically wonderful comments. 

I get this 100%, but also the hard part about this, especially for gpps, is trying to figure out when these guys might, if ever, have a good game and be on them the week it happens.  This is just about the exact same discussion that people were having about Cooper a couple weeks ago too.  Not saying it's exactly the same, but if we still think these guys have the talent to have 2-3 great games a year still, it still probably makes sense to take a stab on them here and there.    I am sure most think Houst can destroy Indy, so they will be behind all game, and Houston's D is in shambles now too.   Scanning through, it looks like this is Hilton's lowest price in 2 years, and now ownership is on Doyle after his huge game last week.  Just not sure how many other 6.6K WRs have that 24pt upside Hilton does. (it's been a bad month, but he has been over 20pts twice this year too with Brissett)  :shrug:
There's a huge difference between taking a flyer on a player with talent and stating that the player seems like a good value this week.

There's a huge difference between taking a flyer on a player with talent and stating that the player seems like a good value this week.
I don't think he was talking a cash core play.  I do think it's a value if you can get a player with that talent and upside at that price.  He's had 2 20+ games this year, hopkins has had just 1 more and is 2500 more.  Sure the floor isn't there, but the upside for the price is.  (Well, was- the Colts being forced to throw a ton isn't there as much any more) 

Switched around my Mon-Thurs with the Watson news since I was targeting that game with the first LU.  Now I am hoping for the ghost of pass-heavy Drew Brees to show up:

Brees - Kamara/A.Jones - M.Thomas/Dez/D.Jax - Kelce - Gould - Philly

I am using four lineups this week:

Brees-Fournette-Miller-Ginn-Funchess-Jackson-Ertz-Jaguars-Lambo

Wilson-Fournette-Peterson-M Thomas-Parker-Watkins-Graham-Jaguars-Sucoop

Dak-Hunt-Drake-Dez-Julio-M Thomas-Higbee-Jaguars-Zuerlein

Brissett-Gurley-McCaffrey-Ty Hill-Hilton-Cooper-Ertz-Rams-Walsh

I have one entry in the Thu-Mon slate.  I didn't use anyone from last night.  I may juggle one of these lineups to include some Monday night guys, but I don't  especially like the game.

Good grief, I was more on Dak with Zeke out, now I might have to rethink that a bit too. 
Same here.  I was targeting Dak and Watson with my initial lineups so now I'm starting over with Watson and rethinking Dak.  Alex Smith typically plays well on the road and with the Chiefs defense so bad, I think Dak is still a good option. 

Same here.  I was targeting Dak and Watson with my initial lineups so now I'm starting over with Watson and rethinking Dak.  Alex Smith typically plays well on the road and with the Chiefs defense so bad, I think Dak is still a good option. 
I do too, just not quite as good with Zeke and spreading the TDs more now. 

Only $4 left so putting this in 2 50/50s

Wilson hunt murray Dez Thomas Funchess Davis Elliott colts

May cash in some FD points for a $1 gpp.

I just decided to try a week free for a site that projects %odds of hitting cash/gpp value.  It was talked about before in here, and I thought I would poke around on a site like that to see what kind of strategy I might see on the free for a week. 

One thing I noticed right off the bat is that on that site, you have to go far down the list before you start hitting WRs.  I think for cash odds, the first Wr showed up in the 20s, and for gpp odds the first one showed up just before 50 on the list.  Just for a reference, they gave the top 2 Rbs a 60% chance of hitting cash value and the top 2 WRs about 40% chance.  For gpps there were 6 players over 20% (2Rbs, 4QBs) and there were no WRs over 10% odds of hitting gpp value.  

Just thought it was interesting info to add to the debate on if we should pay up for WRs or not.  I fully realize this is just for one week and it doesn't take ownership % into play, but if there are 14Qbs and only 5 Rbs projected at odds of 10%+ at hitting gpp value, it does seem to suggest leaning to the stud RBs and eating the chalk there and getting leverage in gpps with odd QB/WR combos. 

I just decided to try a week free for a site that projects %odds of hitting cash/gpp value.  It was talked about before in here, and I thought I would poke around on a site like that to see what kind of strategy I might see on the free for a week. 

One thing I noticed right off the bat is that on that site, you have to go far down the list before you start hitting WRs.  I think for cash odds, the first Wr showed up in the 20s, and for gpp odds the first one showed up just before 50 on the list.  Just for a reference, they gave the top 2 Rbs a 60% chance of hitting cash value and the top 2 WRs about 40% chance.  For gpps there were 6 players over 20% (2Rbs, 4QBs) and there were no WRs over 10% odds of hitting gpp value.  

Just thought it was interesting info to add to the debate on if we should pay up for WRs or not.  I fully realize this is just for one week and it doesn't take ownership % into play, but if there are 14Qbs and only 5 Rbs projected at odds of 10%+ at hitting gpp value, it does seem to suggest leaning to the stud RBs and eating the chalk there and getting leverage in gpps with odd QB/WR combos. 
What do you mean by "top 2"?  Top 2 in price? Top 2 in projected points?  I am curious how a lower price guy like Alex Collins plays out in this type of % calculation.  He is $5900 on FD and seems to be trending towards higher usage/greater opportunity.  Does this site make available their historical data to see how reliable their predictions have been?

What do you mean by "top 2"?  Top 2 in price? Top 2 in projected points?  I am curious how a lower price guy like Alex Collins plays out in this type of % calculation.  He is $5900 on FD and seems to be trending towards higher usage/greater opportunity.  Does this site make available their historical data to see how reliable their predictions have been?
I don't know why I am being so secretive - this is 4 for 4 that I tried for the week, and anybody can do a free trial as well.    Just didn't want to talk overly specifically about other pay sites or info I guess. 

By top 2 I just meant that their top 2 RBs as far as chance to hit their value, not their price (although they happen to be a couple of the top salary guys that everybody would expect to be on the lists) .

I don't see any tab as far as historical data on players/projections, just at the top they have their awards listed as far as #1 in accuracy for 2014, top 5 in accuracy for years X, Y, and Z. 

As far as listing their odds they have for hitting cash value they have on the site: Also included are a player's odds of hitting cash game value (cash game target score) based on implied volatility from that player's floor/median/ceiling projections. So they have have an interesting chart that has odds for hitting cash value, gpp value, and a leverage score (which is taking into account ownership % - ie anything over 1.0 is a player you might want to have more ownership than the field on).  So for Collins they have a 34% odds for cash value, 2% gpp, and a leverage score of .90.  

Early in the week I had loaded up on Collins but when I read up on Tenn's rush defense it scared me off, fwiw.

Cash+ build at the moment:

Wilson, Hunt/McCaffrey, Dez/Crabtree/Ginn, Graham, Nugent, Rams

I just decided to try a week free for a site that projects %odds of hitting cash/gpp value. 
Curious what point thresholds they used for cash value.  2x salary for cash, 3x for GPP?  That seems to be the standard in discussion around these parts -- same over there? 

I often use "should this player score more than 2x his salary?" as a heuristic during LU construction and while looking at projections 

Curious what point thresholds they used for cash value.  2x salary for cash, 3x for GPP?  That seems to be the standard in discussion around these parts -- same over there? 

I often use "should this player score more than 2x his salary?" as a heuristic during LU construction and while looking at projections 
I will look.  I think when I skimmed I believe I saw the "expect more from your Qb" stance.

My plan for the free week was to try to read as many of the strategy articles as I can on there. There wa s a ton of stuff about stacking correlations, cash builds, etc. 

A podcast I listen to that was on Zeke hard 2 weeks ago and the Seattle game last week was focusing on both sides of the Indy/Houst still w/o Watson and on Rams everything- Goff, Gurley, Watkins, DEF for gpps as possible pivots off the NO and Dallas games. 

I'm not going to do it but if Watkins is going to do anything this year this is the week it starts. Julio also the cheapest I've ever seen.

The other game as far as def matchup goes that catches my eye is the Oak/Mia game.  Both pass Ds are bad and it's really easy fitting in Carr and a Wr and bringing it back with Parker or Landry. 

The other game as far as def matchup goes that catches my eye is the Oak/Mia game.  Both pass Ds are bad and it's really easy fitting in Carr and a Wr and bringing it back with Parker or Landry. 
Dammit!  I just came here to post that I'm all in on Carr/Cooper/Crabtree and looking to be talked out of it....

:D

Dammit!  I just came here to post that I'm all in on Carr/Cooper/Crabtree and looking to be talked out of it....

:D
I am not doing huge $ on it, but I did use 4 of my 25cent entries on different Oak/Mia stacks, such as:

Carr - Gurley/McCaffrey - Cooper/Crabtree/Landry - Graham - Gould - Jax

I am not doing huge $ on it, but I did use 4 of my 25cent entries on different Oak/Mia stacks, such as:

Carr - Gurley/McCaffrey - Cooper/Crabtree/Landry - Graham - Gould - Jax
Here's my trick....2 entries in milly maker and a $2 and a $1 single-entry GPPs involving NO and OAK stacks crossed with different outcomes of the Titans / Ravens game....

$7 - Brees / Thomas / Ginn / Mike Evans - Collins, Tucker & Ravens D - Peterson / Kelce

$2 - Brees / Thomas / Ginn / Mike Evans - Murray, Succup & Titans D - Mcaffree / Kelce

$7 - Carr / Crabtree / Cooper / Parker - Murray, (Succup) & Titans D - Zeke / Kelce....had to pay down kicker to Lambo

$1 - Carr / Crabtree / Cooper / Parker - Collins, Tucker & Ravens D - Zeke / Kelce

I hedge against NO running the ball with a bunch of $0.25 entries with Ingram and Kamara, but the assumption above is that NO and TB will have a shootout and neither Baltimore nor Tennessee will be able to pass.  Show me the money!

It might be better if I play Ingram in the $7 Carr entry...giving direct arbitrage of the "NO wins via running game" scenario....i.e. Ingram > Murray even if both have a good game.

Here's my trick....2 entries in milly maker and a $2 and a $1 single-entry GPPs involving NO and OAK stacks crossed with different outcomes of the Titans / Ravens game....

$7 - Brees / Thomas / Ginn / Mike Evans - Collins, Tucker & Ravens D - Peterson / Kelce

$2 - Brees / Thomas / Ginn / Mike Evans - Murray, Succup & Titans D - Mcaffree / Kelce

$7 - Carr / Crabtree / Cooper / Parker - Murray, (Succup) & Titans D - Zeke / Kelce....had to pay down kicker to Lambo

$1 - Carr / Crabtree / Cooper / Parker - Collins, Tucker & Ravens D - Zeke / Kelce

I hedge against NO running the ball with a bunch of $0.25 entries with Ingram and Kamara, but the assumption above is that NO and TB will have a shootout and neither Baltimore nor Tennessee will be able to pass.  Show me the money!
Is that how you usually attack the slates, or is this what you landed on today - I mean pick a couple games to hammer a couple different ways and then hedge with some dirt cheap 25cent plays?

Is there a max salary that they would reach before you guys stop paying for Kamara and Ingram?  I am using them this week, but it does feel weird to use a couple guys that are in a time share on their team

Hey guys hope the season is going well, I haven't been around much.

Looking for 1 more in a $10 / 10 person tournament that spans 4 weeks in Nov. FD is going to credit all participants $10 tomorrow. Basically a freeroll and they aren't skimming anything on the payouts.

league filled

Ya that link looks scary but many here can vouch for me. It goes right to Fanduel or I accept a lifetime ban. 

Sorry so late to the party this year, but here is what I am rolling with this week in cash..........

Cam - I think he turns it around this week against the Falcons. Relatively low priced. 

Zeke/Gurley - The two biggest studs that get there touches. I faded Bell/DJ a few times last year and always ended up regretting it when the day was done. I have been going with studs at RB most of the year this year and it's paid off in cash games.

MT/Sanu/Funchess- Thomas has not broken out, but has still been pretty consistent. Sanu is seeing as many targets as Julio in that offense. Funches will get a little uptick with Kelvin gone. No world beaters, but should all have decent floors. 

Vernon Davis-Washington has to find a way to move the ball, he will be out there a lot. 

Vinat- I think this game is going be more high scoring than people think.

Seattle.- I know I am breaking a rule by playing VD, but Cousins is going to be sacked a bunch and turnovers are a big probability. 

Last of my FD money going into play today so need to win.

2 50/50

wilson hunt murray funchess thomas dez davis elliott colts

brees hunt elliott baldwin jackson grant davis walsh rams

$1 gpp 

carr elliot ingram crabtree thomas grant graham nugent jax

Tough decision on which stud RB and Def to use this week.  Looking at the OL matchups I liked Zeke, Gurley, Ingram, and as of now I have something like this for cash:

Wilson - Zeke/Ingram - Funchess/Sanu/Landry - Doyle - Walsh - Jax

Users who are viewing this thread