What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 10 (1 Viewer)

chasyone

Footballguy
My league and double ups. I think these are my options that I like to put something together 

QB - Manning, Stafford, McCown, Mariota

RB - Gurly, Fournette, Howard, Gordon, Hyde, Darkwa, Bell

WR - Anderson, Baldwin, Sanu, Shepard, Jones Jr, Woods, Lee

TE - Engram, ASJ, Celek, Walker

D - Rams, Bears, Detroit, Pittsburgh 

Lineup 1

Wilson

Bell, Howard 

Baldwin, Anderson, Lee

Celek

Miller

Bears

Lineup 2

Stafford

Bell, Howard

Jones, Anderson, Lee

Celek

Hyde

Bears

Thoughts? Thanks

Lineup 1

Wilson

Bell, Howard 

Baldwin, Anderson, Lee

Celek

Miller

Bears

Lineup 2

Stafford

Bell, Howard

Jones, Anderson, Lee

Celek

Hyde

Bears

Thoughts? Thanks
I like them, same RB combo and D I'm going with and similar WRs. I haven't cashed in NFL in weeks tho so maybe you should start over-- LOL.

I only do the Sunday slate so a little different then chasyone

QB - Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Mariota

RB - Bell, Forte, Howard, Duke Johnson, Darkwa, McCoy

WR - Tate, M.Jones, M. Thomas, Humphries

TE - Rudolph, Engram, O'Leary (to save cash)

D - Titans, Bears

Thinking i am going a bunch of $1 GPP's this week along with my normal 6 man league. 

Rolling this out 

Wilson

Bell, Howard

Baldwin, Fitz, Anderson

Celek

Powell

Bears

Last edited by a moderator:
chasyone said:
Rolling this out 

Wilson

Bell, Howard

Baldwin, Fitz, Anderson

Celek

Powell

Bears
Good luck - down to only a couple bucks on DK, so I haven't been in here this week. 

Still decided to try a Brady stack for a $1 Thurs-Mon entry.  Had the "bright" idea him with Gronk and Burkhead. 

Good luck - down to only a couple bucks on DK, so I haven't been in here this week. 

Still decided to try a Brady stack for a $1 Thurs-Mon entry.  Had the "bright" idea him with Gronk and Burkhead. 
Good Luck. Hopefully you can get your bankroll up a little. I really like your insight and suggestions 

Good Luck. Hopefully you can get your bankroll up a little. I really like your insight and suggestions 
I have gotten it up quite a bit on FD, just been too lazy to transfer funds to do and try more.  Been hesitant since their pricing seems a lot tougher than last year. 

When I was looking for my Brady LU, I really liked rbs in the 6k range- Howard, Freeman, Hyde.  

I keep seeing B.Powell jump to the top of a lot of value play reports, so I assume that people think that Forte will be a no-go? If so I assume he is a must play in cash at 4K. 

Running with a complete under the radar lineup

QB - Mariota

RB - C Thompson Fournette

WR - Kearse Jones D Jax

TE - Walker

Flex - Abdullah 

Def - GB

I keep seeing B.Powell jump to the top of a lot of value play reports, so I assume that people think that Forte will be a no-go? If so I assume he is a must play in cash at 4K. 
Yep, Forte did not practice and seems to be out. I switched all my Forte plays to Powell.

dschuler said:
Running with a complete under the radar lineup

QB - Mariota

RB - C Thompson Fournette

WR - Kearse Jones D Jax

TE - Walker

Flex - Abdullah 

Def - GB
I like it.  I am staring 3 super cheap rbs, and going with Brady-Gronk-Brown-Green. 

$3 double up

stafford bell powell    tate mathews sheppard brate hyde bears

.25 gpp

fitz gurly freeman green anderson godwin brate hyde rams

After a 2 week hiatus I'm back and have no idea what I'm doing per usual 

Thoughts for cash?

Matt Ryan

Darkwa, Howard, Morris

Beasley, Thielen, Shepard

Gronk

Lions

After a 2 week hiatus I'm back and have no idea what I'm doing per usual 

Thoughts for cash?

Matt Ryan

Darkwa, Howard, Morris

Beasley, Thielen, Shepard

Gronk

Lions
Here is what makes me nervous about this week (and a reason that I dislike cash a lot) - are guys like Bell/Brown/cheap QB/BearsD, Powell, etc.. in such good spots or are going to be so popular that you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by not going that route too?

Just about every "optimal" or cash LU I see talked about or come up is something on the lines of:

Cheap Qb like Fitz/Eli

Bell/Powell + Fournette or Howard

17.5 - 19K or WRs like Brown/Julio/Green/Shepard/

Celek

Bears D

Dunno.  I guess I would be a little nervous personally not having a core of one Pitts player (Bell or Brown), Powell, and Shepard in a cash LU.

Right now I am even considering super punting at D with Clev and have in as cash: Eli - Bell/Howard/Powell - Brown/Shepard/Sanu - Celek - Browns.  Using Clev would also let me do Fournette/Humphries instead of Howard/Sanu if I wanted to go that route. 

The other tweak I had was to pay up at QB:  Stafford - Bell/Howard/Powell - Green/Sanu/Shepard - Celek - Clev. 

Too many decisions like usual....

I was thinking that same line about not having Bell or Brown but then I saw all those RB's who are so cheap I felt the need to do that instead.  It's instant value with a high probability of making value.  That seems ideal no?  With Bell for example sure there's a high probability of making value on choosing him, but he isn't a "value" pick.   

Especially this week the Darkwa's, Powell's, Hyde's, Howard's of the world seem like they are too good to pass up in cash.

I've done a lot better through the year in GPP plays with multi entries than cash so it's not like I'm successful with my picks as in a do this for fun mostly but I always throw a cash lineup or 2 in the week when I have the time to research a bit.  

Core QBs - Manning, Fitz.  GPP sprinkles - Stafford/Beatherd

RBs - Powell/Hyde/Mack/Bell/Fournette

WRs - Shephard/DJax/Tate + a stud

TEs - Brate/Rudolph/Engram (not buying the Celek hype)

Primary cash lineup is:

Fitz
Hyde/Bell/Powell
Jackson/Shephard/Tate
Rudolph
Vikings

I don't have enough lineups this week to play him, but J Connor is in an excellent situation to win some GPPs.

Cash lineup barely squeaked in the money in the $25 Massive Single Entry Double up with 119.38. That and the $50 Thu-Mon single entry double up is funding all of my loser GPPs that I went after a little too heavy this week. I do have a $6 and $1 entry GPP Thu-Mon lineup with 120 + Gronk/Funchess which will be end up being my profit for the week. So far down 2 bucks. Transition to Yahoo delayed another week.

I’m gonna win .75. Powell and Howard killed my lineups. I had $7.25 in and winning both my cash and that’s $8

Well, I am done on DK - got wiped out this week and lost my last $4 with my 3 RBs combining for 20pts.  Not going to bother transferring funds when I really haven't come close to having a + week in about 5 weeks, so good luck the rest of the way, guys!

I only play GPPs and even my Goff/Woods teams barely cashed. This was a tough week. Also the team that won the MM did not have Ingram. Just a crazy week with so many top players scoring nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread