What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 12 (1 Viewer)

SaturneParis

Footballguy
Cash league lineup. Subject to change before game time. Not very confident in this lineup yet.

Tyrod

Gurley/McKissic

Brown/Stills/Westbrook

Kroft

Jimmy Graham

Bengals

I like McKissic against a terrible 49ers defense. Antonio Brown I can see balling out against the Packers def. The lose of Juju makes me wonder if Bryant will be the better play at $4000. That would free up some much needed cap space for my weak receiver core. I don't know. Any advice?

I did well in GPP with some lineups that featured Mixon/Julio/Gronk. But man is it hard to finish at the top of these GPPs. It's like competing against quants on wall st.  I had a couple teams over 190 and it's not even close. The top team in the MM had 245.1 and that was with a Bortles/Cole stack. 

The best stack was McCown/Anderson/Kearse but also the best D was the Panthers. Some weeks are just whack. 

Players I got right: Julio, Coleman, Kamara, Gronk, Mixon, Watkins, Kupp, Ertz

Players I got wrong: AJ Green, Baldwin, Brissett, Hilton, Moncrief, Stills, Corey Davis

I faded all the top RBs except Gurley and Kamara which worked out well. But I had too many teams with Hilton/Stills and not enough Julio. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread