What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Kings Week 13 (1 Viewer)

chasyone

Footballguy
50/50 and league lineups 

Cousins

Gurley, J Williams

Crowder, Hopkins, Landry

OJ Howard

Collins

Rams

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabbert

Dion Lewis/Gurley

Josh Gordon/Alshon/Hopkins

Ricky Seals-Jones

Jordan Howard

Chargers

Praying for a miracle here.

### #######....?????

Hit it the McCown, Anderson, Kearse superstack.  

Paired with Julio and D. Lewis. ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 in $47.55 out

Bortles

Gurley, Howard

Hopkins, Lee, Kearse

Rudolph

Drake 

Rams
Nice! I also hit 186.96 with a Bortles lineup. This was a good week. 

I only play GPP and a lot of the pros picked Alex Smith/Hill/Kelce stacks. It's really hard to compete against them when they are entering 150 lineups and hitting 240 pts with at least one or two circus lineups.

But 180-190 pts is still always a decent payout. 

Nice! I also hit 186.96 with a Bortles lineup. This was a good week. 

I only play GPP and a lot of the pros picked Alex Smith/Hill/Kelce stacks. It's really hard to compete against them when they are entering 150 lineups and hitting 240 pts with at least one or two circus lineups.

But 180-190 pts is still always a decent payout. 
Gotta look for the single entry or 3 max gpps if you want to avoid that.  Also, from what I gather from the podcasts I listen to, they don't seem to do a lot of max entry stuff.  Seems like a lot mostly roll out a cash LU, league LU, and a gpp LU.  IF they do a lot of entries, they do seem to talk about focusing on their small core of players, so if they do hit, a lot of LUs hit.  

In general, max entering is a losing proposition b/c you basically need a top 10 finish to break even on the week.  

Users who are viewing this thread