What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deone Bucannon Week 14 playing time (1 Viewer)

freeromo

Footballguy
I was wondering if anyone has concerns about starting Deone Bucannon given Bruce Arians comments this week that Josh Bynes will continue receiving his share of playing time? On a similar note, I was wondering if I should bench Budda Baker for either Justin Evans or Daniel Sorensen since the Titans have been a bad matchup for safeties this year. Tough decisions this week ugh...

I kinda feel like if Bucannon is playing, I am not starting Bynes. But I thought Bynes was playing his role, that’s why. I have other options, so I’m not as concerned about the LB situation. 

But at safety, I need Baker to stay consistent, I am definitely starting him. Looking at his starts he’s been pretty consistent on tackles, I am just hoping the Titans offense plays well and has a lot of long drives, that’s the best way to get my guy stats. :)  I personally think Baker will be fine, I would be more concerned if I had to start Bynes with Bucannon coming back. That’s a lot of guys with names that start with B. 

Good luck however you decide to play it. 

Not very thrilled with the 1 solo and 1 assist I got from him this week, glad he played though. Looks like Dansby had a good game. When Redzone switched to the AZ game it looked like Bucannon was being used as a spy often so maybe that's why he didn't produce as much?

Not very thrilled with the 1 solo and 1 assist I got from him this week, glad he played though. Looks like Dansby had a good game. When Redzone switched to the AZ game it looked like Bucannon was being used as a spy often so maybe that's why he didn't produce as much?
Tennessee only had 53 total plays and 15 were incomplete passes. So only 38 total tackle opportunities, that’s not really a lot. I got destroyed this week, guy just played all the right guys, so FF, Is done for me this year. But I would still role Buchannon if I had him and was playing, I think this was just a fluky bad week. But I would check the snap count to make sure he did play 90+%. 

Users who are viewing this thread