Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Amazing Race 32 - Pre-COVID-19 Edition ***

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

None of it was hard. The order didn’t change one time from the beginning.

1 hour ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Finding the baby in the king cake decided it. 

I agree, but, also I think that Will & James built on their early lead and kept separating themselves farther and farther ahead. And I think when Will found the baby and then hid its size from the other two teams, that's what really gave them a leap ahead over the others. They might have started just a few minutes ahead but it felt like they ended up a half hour or more ahead because of that. Will fisting that baby is what sealed the victory.

• Laughing 1

I saw a couple of interesting team interviews. Pretty much what would be expected.

DeAngelo explained his frustration and that out-of-context mat quote. He said that he was disappointed with the time in-between legs most. He could see things out his hotel window (like the Eiffel Tower) but there was no time to go see them. In past races, others made the same complaint. No real off time to really see the cities that you are in at the time

The Volleybros said it took them three hours to find the baby in the king cake. They were never really in at after that.

The boyfriends certainly had selective memory. They insisted that they never tried to eliminate a particular team. They just wanted to make sure that they weren't eliminated. I guess they conveniently forgot that in leg three they tried to eliminate Leo and Alana by U-turning them (because they had helped the blondes during the truck decorating task, even though they were doing the same thing for their alliance), in leg seven they convinced the blondes to yield Leo and Alana so that they would be eliminated, in leg eight they yielded the blondes to eliminate them, and in both legs nine and ten they tried to eliminate DeAngelo and Gary.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, Cjw_55106 said:

Wasn’t a big fan of the finale. Really only 1 comp that would either win or lose you the race....unless your taxi takes a “shortcut”. 

The randomness of a bad taxi driver has always been annoying. When it happens where there isn’t a language barrier AND you would think the destination isn’t some off the wall place, it’s just crazy. 

On 12/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, James Bond said:

I saw a couple of interesting team interviews. Pretty much what would be expected.

DeAngelo explained his frustration and that out-of-context mat quote. He said that he was disappointed with the time in-between legs most. He could see things out his hotel window (like the Eiffel Tower) but there was no time to go see them. In past races, others made the same complaint. No real off time to really see the cities that you are in at the time

The Volleybros said it took them three hours to find the baby in the king cake. They were never really in at after that.

The boyfriends certainly had selective memory. They insisted that they never tried to eliminate a particular team. They just wanted to make sure that they weren't eliminated. I guess they conveniently forgot that in leg three they tried to eliminate Leo and Alana by U-turning them (because they had helped the blondes during the truck decorating task, even though they were doing the same thing for their alliance), in leg seven they convinced the blondes to yield Leo and Alana so that they would be eliminated, in leg eight they yielded the blondes to eliminate them, and in both legs nine and ten they tried to eliminate DeAngelo and Gary.

It's a small thing, but I find it telling when one person in the final couple decides to rush to the final mat without the other.   Give you one guess who sprinted onto the mat this season.