What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 RB PPR 2nd Round (1 Viewer)

Titletown_Favres

Footballguy
Hope this is correct forum. Wanted to get in-depth thoughts on very early PPR mid-late 2nd round RB for next year redraft (where do you rank):  

Ingram NOS, McCaffrey CAR, Freeman ATL, Howard CHI, and Hyde SFO? ~~~~~~

Consensus top 2 is probabaly Ingram/McCaffrey.  The other 3 I'd like to delve into:

* Freeman - probably most will say top here of remaining 3. does he bounce back? sharing with coleman. OC under-utilized him. could be a steal here.

* Howard - doesn't catch a lot unlike Cohen. new offensive minded coach. maybe bears bring in a good rookie or free agent WR to boost his TDs.

* Hyde -- under-rated imo (so long as 49ers dont select Barkley). Jimmy G will help. Off should be better beginning season as we saw late year surge.

Thanks !!!

I assume if you're talking very early redraft, you're talking best ball like MFL10s/Draft.com/Dataforceff.com, since those are the three places that roll out drafts in the late winter. If so, I like Freeman in large part because his role is set and for whatever reason, Coleman continues to be underrated in BB leagues. Draft.com already has theirs up and I've done a half dozen, targeting the second round Freeman/sixth round Coleman stack in several and feel good about what I've assembled around them. I've been avoiding Howard and Hyde for now until I get more clarity on how the offense will look (Howard) and where he'll be (Hyde). 

Users who are viewing this thread