What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump is Unfit? (1 Viewer)

"That's amazing": "Cognitively there" President recounts his mental fitness test.

- I watch him and try to think of it as if he's an uncle of a friend at the dinner table talking like this.
Like how it's now 30 to 35 questions when we all know its 30. When he was telling Wallace there was no way he could answer the last 5. After telling Wallace multiple times it was 35 question.  You're righ Donald theirs no way Wallace could answer questions 31-35 since there weren't  any.

It's mind boggling that the Leader of the Free World is telling us how great he did on a basic cognitive function test.  This is the man in charge of launch codes, and we deemed him worthy of holding that responsibility.  We are a country of fools.
I wouldn't throw the entire country into that category. Last accurate count (2016), puts the number at 46.1%.

I'm feeling better about the launch codes now, as the military can claim that the "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, and TV" sequence is out of order.

Would love to own that audio hilarity.

Here it is.  Imagine if you just randomly read this and your thoughts on how the author/speaker was able to organize their thoughts.

Well we did interact and he was always there and he was, you know, he wasn't a jealous person he was a very smart guy, but he wasn't, you know, he would be there and he'd be behind me and if I became I had the number one show if I had big success and no matter what I did, whether it was real estate deals or anything else he was right there, in many cases helped me very much with whatever I did and then when I became president he was I think one of the most loyal people he, there was no jealousy you know a lot of time in families I hate to say it but there's jealousy and especially among children and among children that are competitive children is because he was very competitive.  There was not an ounce of jealousy he'd go around talking about how great this is for the country and it's so incredible and he was my biggest fan, people would tell me all the time I spoke to your brother and your brother was always so thrilled and so thrilled at what was happening and what was happening for the country was, He was so angry with China, because of what happened where the plague came in and they shouldn't have allowed it to happen they could have stopped it he was so upset by that it was he couldn't.  More than people could be upset.  A lot of people have already forgotten, and you can't forget.  But he was a fantastic guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue how serious the damage is in Iowa, but seems like they are asking for federal relief or declaration of a disaster?  And nothing has been done yet?

What time do we tee off today?

Trump Administration Insider: President Wanted to ‘Maim’ Migrants

Miles Taylor, former DHS chief of staff, recalls the moment he said to himself “what the ##### is happening” during a Trump meeting.

...Miles Taylor, the former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, joined Rick Wilson and Molly Jong-Fast on this episode of The New Abnormal to share the eye-watering tales of what Trump is really like when the cameras are switched off.

The national security official couldn’t get through a meeting “without him doing 20 tangents, becoming irascible, turning red in the face, demanding a diet Coke, spewing spit,” Taylor explained. “Literally out of gosh darn nowhere, he'd be like, ‘You know, who’s just my favorite guy? The MyPillow guy. Do any of you have those pillows?’”

When it came to the border wall, Trump would dream up “sickening” medieval plots “to pierce the flesh” of migrants, rip all the families apart, “maim,” and gas them, Taylor claims. “This was a man with no humanity whatsoever,” Taylor says. “He says, we got to do this, this, this, and this, all of which are probably impossible, illegal unethical,” Taylor recalls, but he was writing them down as the president spoke. “And he looks over me and he goes, ‘you ####### taking notes?’”

"A lot of people don't actually know that there are TWO testaments. People didn't talk about that until I became President.  But they're both....they're both tremendous, tremendous testaments that are important to me."
“There was a third Testament but that one wasn’t very good. Andy Garcia has said some nasty things about me and he’s very overrated and most people say they never should have even bothered with the third one and I think they’re right.”

If Trump is unfit, what's Joe? I'm not sure he knows what state he's in! It's painfully obvious what they're doing with(too) him. Sad really.

What? Because he lost his balance? That's funny. Now do all of Joe's mishaps. I'll wait??? Or you probably won't. Cool either way.
Yes, because he lost his balance. And during the convention he leaned on the podium like it was a crutch. And because he regularly needs a handholding when going up/down stairs. The ramp of doom. His continual slurring of words. The constant inability to understand basic facts like the Spanish Flu pandemic was in 1918, not 1917 which he regularly claims.

Yes we all know about Joe's troubles speaking. Lots of examples, none reflecting on his capacity to lead and govern.

Yes, because he lost his balance. And during the convention he leaned on the podium like it was a crutch. And because he regularly needs a handholding when going up/down stairs. The ramp of doom. His continual slurring of words. The constant inability to understand basic facts like the Spanish Flu pandemic was in 1918, not 1917 which he regularly claims.

Yes we all know about Joe's troubles speaking. Lots of examples, none reflecting on his capacity to lead and govern.
So do Joe's.

so predictably one sided. 

still not seeing a thread titled "Biden unfit". Link?
Ha, ok you got me there. It's just repeated posts about Biden's supposed inabilities. I can't force the OP to conform his thread title. It does request people stick to posts about Biden though.

Really? As far as what we're talking about? This is a unfit thread. Can you or will you post threads about Biden slipping? Or are you all one sided?
Its a Trump is unfit thread...not just an unfit thread.  And yes, really, i think the truth is one sided showing Trump is unfit.  I don’t think Biden is unfit.

Think we can all agree there are sharper people in the USA than our 2 mid-seventies presidential candidates. A 77 and 74 year old white man, probably isn’t the best representation of our diverse nation. 

Describing Trump’s unexpected November 2019 visit to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, he reports the White House wanted Mike Pence “on standby to take over the powers of the presidency temporarily if Trump had to undergo a procedure that would have required him to be anesthetized.” (The vice president never had to take this step.)
Michael Schmidt's book

- We still don't know what happened to the President.

Users who are viewing this thread