What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

USA Shootings (3 Viewers)

"We need to stop letting guns get into the wrong people's hands"

"This isn't a gun problem, it's a mental health problem"

"We need to increase mental health funding and access"

"It's not fair to give health care away at taxpayers' expense"

We need to increase school funding for mental health and counseling

"We are cutting education funding and moving to Charter schools that don't have to comply with many regulations"

Okay.  Glad I don't have kids or family members who are still teaching.  Good luck, everyone.

You've been called out for two ridiculously stupid statements 'if people want to kill they'll find a way' and the 'ban them all / damn the trolls' comments. Yet all you do is scoff, mock or demean  anyone that dares engage you on those statements.

But, hey! its everyone else that's the problem, not you.
It's stupid to say if people want to kill they will find a way?  You're claiming guns are the only method of killing?

And genius, I admitted my ban all guns take would never happen but kind of mind boggling how all you gun control freaks are attacking me.  I'm more left than most of you with guns.  Seems like you're just looking to argue with the same people you always follow around.  Just look at your own responses here.

And yeah, plenty of comments on page one of this thread that are trolling and absolutely nothing to do with school shootings.  But keep following me around if you want.  

It's stupid to say if people want to kill they will find a way?  You're claiming guns are the only method of killing?

And genius, I admitted my ban all guns take would never happen but kind of mind boggling how all you gun control freaks are attacking me.  I'm more left than most of you with guns.  Seems like you're just looking to argue with the same people you always follow around.  Just look at your own responses here.

And yeah, plenty of comments on page one of this thread that are trolling and absolutely nothing to do with school shootings.  But keep following me around if you want.  
It is stupid to say it because talking gun control in these instances isn't about preventing people from killing, its about diminishing the magnitude of what harm is done in the moment(s) the assault takes place. When you say 'people are going to find a way', you're immediately giving the impression of 'if you can't stop all of it, why bother' That mentality, whether its what you intended or not, is as stupid as stupid can be. If it wasn't your intention, then the comment was still stupid because you failed at expressing your point and left yourself open for the tim's of the world to call you out on it.

My responses to you here started due to the pure idiocy of speaking in absolutes with 'ban them all' and then crying about the gun control trolls in the same breath. If you're talking about banning them all, whether you think its going to happen or not, then you're the biggest troll in this thread,

And you're the last person to talk about following people around. There's probably a brown stain around your neck from being so far up squiston's ### 24/7

It is stupid to say it because talking gun control in these instances isn't about preventing people from killing, its about diminishing the magnitude of what harm is done in the moment(s) the assault takes place. When you say 'people are going to find a way', you're immediately giving the impression of 'if you can't stop all of it, why bother' That mentality, whether its what you intended or not, is as stupid as stupid can be. If it wasn't your intention, then the comment was still stupid because you failed at expressing your point and left yourself open for the tim's of the world to call you out on it.

My responses to you here started due to the pure idiocy of speaking in absolutes with 'ban them all' and then crying about the gun control trolls in the same breath. If you're talking about banning them all, whether you think its going to happen or not, then you're the biggest troll in this thread,

And you're the last person to talk about following people around. There's probably a brown stain around your neck from being so far up squiston's ### 24/7
:lmao:

Nevermind.  Carry on with your nonsense.  

until schools are allowed armed guards .... this will never stop

I'm glad Trump isn't using these shootings for political agenda, that's something anyway

until schools are allowed armed guards .... this will never stop

I'm glad Trump isn't using these shootings for political agenda, that's something anyway
How many guards will each school have?  What will prevent some student from simply taking out the guard first and then start killing fellow students?

What we need to do is ban public schools.
Knowing your profession, you may be joking. But there are worse ideas to come down the pike and that is meant as no slam to the great teachers in this country. It's more of a structural thingy -- we may not be maximizing our teaching/learning opportunities with big facilities, age segregation, etc.

How many guards will each school have?  What will prevent some student from simply taking out the guard first and then start killing fellow students?
we have entire districts with no money but let's take what little education money there is and turn every school into an armed compound...teachers don't need chalk and books do they?

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but can someone explain the absolute stone cold admonishment of the idea of having security guards-that most schools already have- be armed?  Clearly, calling a place a gun free zone doesn't make it so.  In fact the unintended consequence is that law abiding people actually follow the law and ####### crazy people that want to cause as much damage as possible go directly to these target rich locations with literally no defenses.  

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but can someone explain the absolute stone cold admonishment of the idea of having security guards-that most schools already have- be armed?  Clearly, calling a place a gun free zone doesn't make it so.  In fact the unintended consequence is that law abiding people actually follow the law and ####### crazy people that want to cause as much damage as possible go directly to these target rich locations with literally no defenses.  
I'll bite.  1) its appalling that we even need to consider arming our schools and 2) more guns just means more dead.

I'll bite.  1) its appalling that we even need to consider arming our schools and 2) more guns just means more dead.
1) that's not a reason to not do it.

2) do have data to back that up in this context?  Presumably at a minimum there's a possibility that a guard will kill the bad guy before the bad kills whatever total he'd have killer otherwise.  That would be a good thing.  Right?

No they wont.  Most of the "moments" of rage and passion will simply subside. 

Guns are easy.  Too easy.
I've said in this thread I would support banning all guns, which isn't realistic.  Also been attacked for that position but whatever.  I have no problem with gun control.  I just don't think that's the only the problem.

I've said in this thread I would support banning all guns, which isn't realistic.  Also been attacked for that position but whatever.  I have no problem with gun control.  I just don't think that's the only the problem.
Yes... woe was you getting attacked. But hey! It’s you in other people’s head. Most certainly not the other way around.

I doubt I would ever move from the U.S. but if I did this would be one of the top reasons why.  I’m open to any and all solutions to gun violence. 

This country is so dishonest in regards to guns.  I just watch where Huckabee-Sanders made the equivalency between "a crime wave" and school shootings.  Such garbage.  Just yuck.  

The lengths they will go to ignore the elephant in the room are just crazy.

SMH.  

This is really the title of this thread? 

I'm all for controversy and provocation, but doesn't this seem a bit much? Can't you give it a long-winded, two sentence, make it a pain in the butt for everyone on the cellphone title? I can help.  

I thought maybe it was a good idea to catalog school shootings.  I'm going to include any that happen on school grounds and/or appear to be aimed at students in some way.  We've got to have cutoffs or we'll stress the tubes.
did you know ....

12/29/2016 Salt Lake City, UT University of Utah College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/9/2016 St. Louis, MO Bayless High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/1/2016 Bountiful, UT Mueller Park Junior High School Middle School Gun fired but no one injured
11/17/2016 St. Paul, MN Crossroads Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
11/11/2016 Auburn, MI Bay City Western High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
11/3/2016 Berthoud, CO Berthoud High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/2/2016 Grand Junction, CO Grand Junction High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
10/23/2016 Huntsville, AL Alabama A&M University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
10/23/2016 Caledonia, MI Davenport University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/11/2016 Prichard, AL Vigor High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/6/2016 Fort Worth, TX Dunbar High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/28/2016 Townville, SC Townville Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/15/2016 Stephenville, TX Tarleton State University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
9/9/2016 Montgomery, AL Auburn University at Montgomery College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/9/2016 Cedar Rapids, IA Cedar Rapids Jefferson High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
9/8/2016 Alpine, TX Alpine High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/2/2016 Tulsa, OK McLain High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/25/2016 Booneville, MS Northeast Mississippi Community College Community College Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
7/25/2016 Ava, MO Ava High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
7/7/2016 Dallas, TX El Centro College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
6/10/2016 Vallejo, CA Solano Community College Community College Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
6/7/2016 Columbia, MO University of Missouri College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
6/1/2016 Los Angeles, CA University of California-Los Angeles College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/15/2016 Augusta, KS Augusta High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
5/13/2016 Greenville, SC Southside High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
5/11/2016 Jamaica, NY St. John's University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
5/6/2016 Panama City, FL Oscar Patterson Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
5/6/2016 Columbia, MO University of Missouri College or University Gun fired but no one injured
5/6/2016 Twin Falls, ID Robert Stuart Middle School Middle School Gun fired but no one injured
5/5/2016 Beltsville, MD High Point High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/2/2016 Dallas, TX Kimball High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
4/29/2016 Charleston, WV University of Charleston College or University Gun fired but no one injured
4/16/2016 Tuskegee, AL Tuskegee University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/2/2016 Manhattan, KS Kansas State University College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
3/27/2016 Tacoma, WA University of Puget Sound College or University Gun fired but no one injured
3/23/2016 Charlotte, NC Johnson C. Smith University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
3/21/2016 Atlanta, GA Georgia State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
3/15/2016 Birmingham, AL Huffman High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/29/2016 Middletown, OH Madison High School K-12 School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/26/2016 Palestine, TX Palestine High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/17/2016 Homosassa, FL Rock Crusher Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
2/12/2016 Glendale, AZ Independence High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/9/2016 Muskegon Heights High School, MI Muskegon Heights High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/29/2016 Philadelphia, PA Benjamin Franklin High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
1/22/2016 Indianapolis, IN Lawrence Central High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/20/2016 Indianapolis, IN Northwest Community High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
1/13/2016 Camden, AR Harmony Grove High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
1/12/2016 Dover, DE Central Middle School Middle School Gun fired but no one injured
12/29/2015 Greeley, CO, CO Aims Community College College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
12/18/2015 Jackson, TN Lane College College or University Gun fired but no one injured
11/29/2015 Columbus, OH Ohio State University College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
11/11/2015 Sulphur Rock, AR Sulphur Rock Magnet School Middle School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
11/10/2015 Lecanto, FL Lecanto High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
11/5/2015 Moultrie, GA Vereen School Middle School Gun fired but no one injured
11/1/2015 Winston-Salem, NC Winston-Salem State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/25/2015 Durham, NC North Carolina Central University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/24/2015 San Antonio, TX Ed White Middle School Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/22/2015 Nashville, TN Tennessee State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/15/2015 Langston, OK Langston University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
10/15/2015 San Antonio, TX Wagner High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
10/11/2015 Tampa, FL University of South Florida College or University Gun fired but no one injured
10/9/2015 Houston, TX Texas Southern University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/9/2015 Flagstaff, AZ Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/6/2015 Houston, TX Texas Southern University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/2/2015 University City, MO University City High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/1/2015 Roseburg, OR Umpqua Community College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/30/2015 Harrisburg, SD Harrisburg High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/28/2015 Butte, MT Montana Tech of the University of Montana College or University Gun fired but no one injured
9/22/2015 Statesville, NC Central Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/14/2015 Cleveland, MS Delta State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/11/2015 Lafayette, LA Northside High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/3/2015 Sacramento, CA Sacramento City College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/27/2015 Savannah, GA Savannah State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/26/2015 Houston, TX Texas Southern University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/25/2015 Augusta, GA Hornsby Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
8/23/2015 Richmond, TX William Velasquez Elementary Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
8/8/2015 Wichita, KS Wichita State College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/8/2015 Paradise, TX Paradise High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
7/27/2015 Gainesville, FL University of Florida College or University Gun fired but no one injured
7/24/2015 Converse, TX Elolf Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
7/5/2015 Dallas, TX Coppell Middle School East Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
6/23/2015 Fort Calhoun, NE Fort Calhoun Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
6/4/2015 Franklin, NC South Macon Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
5/27/2015 Everglades City, FL Everglades City School Preschool Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/24/2015 Flint, MI Southwestern Classical Academy High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/20/2015 Robinson, TX Robinson High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
5/12/2015 Tempe, AZ Corona del Sol High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
5/5/2015 Conyers, GA Conyers Middle School Middle School Gun fired but no one injured
5/4/2015 Cleveland, OH Willow Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/4/2015 Orem, UT Utah Valley Univeristy College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
4/27/2015 Lacey, WA North Thurston High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
4/22/2015 Las Vegas, NV Ruthe Deskin Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
4/19/2015 Dover, DE Delaware State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/19/2015 Charlotte, NC Johnson C. Smith University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/18/2015 Dover, DE Delaware State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/17/2015 Seguin, TX Seguin High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
4/13/2015 Goldsboro, NC Wayne Community College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/4/2015 Everett, WA Everett Community College College or University Gun fired but no one injured
4/2/2015 Jackson, TN Lane College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/2/2015 Monaca, PA Community College of Beaver County College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
3/9/2015 Coon Rapids, MN Northwest Passage High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
2/23/2015 Daytona Beach, FL Bethune-Cookman University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/15/2015 Little Rock, AR Lawson Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/15/2015 Athens, GA University of Georgia College or University Gun fired but no one injured
2/15/2015 Merced, CA Tenaya Middle School Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/5/2015 Columbia, SC University of South Carolina College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/4/2015 Frederick, MD Frederick High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/2/2015 Mankato, MN Minnesota State University College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
1/26/2015 Roseville, MN Hand and Hand Montessori Preschool Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/23/2015 Hardeeville, SC Royal Live Oaks Academy K-12 School Gun fired but no one injured
1/20/2015 Mobile, AL Williamson High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/16/2015 Ocala, FL Vanguard High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/15/2015 Milwaukee, WI Wisconson Lutheran High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/17/2014 Pittsburgh, PA Sunnyside Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/17/2014 Waterville, ME Benton Elementary School Elementary School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
12/5/2014 Claremore, OK Rogers State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/23/2014 Annapolis, MD St Johns College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/20/2014 Tallahasse, FL Florida State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/24/2014 Marysville, WA Marysville Pilchuck High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/21/2014 Memphis, TN A. Maceo Walker Middle School Middle School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
10/18/2014 Langston, OK Langston University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/13/2014 Nashville, TN Tennessee State University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
10/8/2014 Elizabeth City, NC Elizabeth City State University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
10/3/2014 Fairburn, GA Langston Hughes High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/30/2014 Albermarle, NC Abermarle High school High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/30/2014 Louisville, KY Fern Creek High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/29/2014 Terre Haute, IN Indiana State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/27/2014 Nashville, TN Tennessee State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/11/2014 Taylorsville, UT Westbrook Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
9/10/2014 Lake Mary, FL Greenwood Lakes Middle School Elementary School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
9/5/2014 Savannah, GA Savannah State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/2/2014 Pocatello, ID Idaho State University College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
8/14/2014 Newport News, VA Saunders Elementary Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/13/2014 Fredrick, MD Heather Ridge High school High School Gun fired but no one injured
6/27/2014 Miami, FL University of Miami College or University Gun fired but no one injured
6/23/2014 Benton, MO Kelly High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
6/10/2014 Troutdale, OR Reynolds High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
6/5/2014 Seattle, WA Seattle Pacific University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/21/2014 Milwaukee, WI Clarke Street School Playground Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/8/2014 Lawrenceville, GA Georgia Gwinnett College College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
5/8/2014 Georgetown, KY Georgetown College College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
5/5/2014 Augusta, GA Paine College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/4/2014 Augusta, GA Paine College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/3/2014 Everett, WA Horizon Elementary Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/2/2014 Milwaukee, WI Marquette University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/21/2014 Provo, UT Provo High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
4/21/2014 Griffith, IN St. Mary Catholic School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/16/2014 Council Bluffs, IA Iowa Western Community College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/11/2014 Detroit, MI East English Village Preparatory Academy High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/3/2014 Kent, OH Kent State University College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
3/30/2014 Savannah, GA Savannah State University College or University Gun fired but no one injured
3/23/2014 Newark, DE University of Delaware College or University Gun fired but no one injured
3/8/2014 Oshkosh, WI University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh College or University Gun fired but no one injured
3/7/2014 Tallulah, LA Madison Parish High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
3/2/2014 Westminster, MD McDaniel College College or University Gun fired but no one injured
2/20/2014 Raytown, MO Raytown Success Academy Preschool Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/12/2014 Jackson, TN Union University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/11/2014 Lyndhurst, OH Charles F. Brush High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
2/10/2014 Salisbury, NC Salisbury High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/7/2014 Bend, OR Bend High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
1/31/2014 Phoenix, AZ Cesar Chavez High School High School Gun fired but no one injured
1/31/2014 Des Moines, IA North High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/28/2014 Nashville, TN Tennessee State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/28/2014 Grambling, LA Grambling State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/24/2014 Orangeburg, SC South Carolina State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/21/2014 West Lafayette, IN Purdue University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/20/2014 Chester, PA Widener University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/17/2014 Philadelphia, PA Delaware Valley Charter High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
1/15/2014 Lancaster, PA King Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
1/14/2014 Roswell, NM Berrendo Middle School Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/9/2014 Jackson, TN Liberty Technology Magnet High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/19/2013 Fresno, CA Edison High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/13/2013 Centennial, CO Arapahoe High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
12/4/2013 Winter Garden, FL West Orange High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/21/2013 Rapid City, SD South Dakota School of Mines & Technology College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/3/2013 Stone Mountain, GA Stephenson High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/2/2013 Greensboro, NC North Carolina A&T State University Preschool Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
11/1/2013 Algona, IA Algona High/Middle School Middle School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
10/21/2013 Sparks, NV Sparks Middle School Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
10/15/2013 Austin, TX Lanier High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
10/4/2013 Pine Hills, FL Agape Christian Academy Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
9/28/2013 Gray, ME Gray-New Gloucester High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
9/21/2013 Savannah, GA Savannah State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/30/2013 Winston-Salem, NC Carver High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/23/2013 Sardis, MS North Panola High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
8/22/2013 Memphis, TN Westside Elementary School Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
8/20/2013 Decatur, GA Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy Elementary School Gun fired but no one injured
8/15/2013 Clarksville, TN Northwest High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
6/19/2013 West Palm Beach, FL Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
6/7/2013 Santa Monica, CA Santa Monica College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
5/3/2013 Hattiesburg, MS University of Southern Mississippi College or University Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
4/29/2013 Cincinnati, OH La Salle High School High School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
4/16/2013 Tuscaloosa, AL Stillman College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/15/2013 Grambling, LA Grambling State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/13/2013 Elizabeth City, NC Elizabeth City State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
4/12/2013 Christiansburg, VA New River Community College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
3/21/2013 Southgate, MI Davidson Middle School Middle School Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
3/18/2013 Orlando, FL University of Central Florida College or University Attempted or completed suicide, with no intent to injure other person
2/27/2013 Atlanta, GA Henry W. Grady High School High School Gun fired unintentionally resulting in injury or death
2/13/2013 San Leandro, CA Hillside Elementary School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
2/1/2013 Altanta, GA Morehouse College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/31/2013 Atlanta, GA Price Middle School Middle School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/22/2013 Houston, TX Lone Star College North Harris Campus College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/16/2013 Chicago, IL Chicago State University College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/15/2013 Hazard, KY Hazard Community and Technical College College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/15/2013 St. Louis, MO Stevens Institute of Business & Arts College or University Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/10/2013 Taft, CA Taft Union High School High School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death
1/8/2013 Fort Myers, FL Apostolic Revival Center Christian School Elementary School Attack on other persons(s) resulting in injury or death

So you are saying we've had more than double the rate of school shootings as compared to 2016?  Trump loves breaking records!  #MAGA

This is really the title of this thread? 

I'm all for controversy and provocation, but doesn't this seem a bit much? Can't you give it a long-winded, two sentence, make it a pain in the butt for everyone on the cellphone title? I can help.  
As opposed to making the title of your thread an anti-semitic remark in hopes of getting people to click on it?

:potkettle:

Users who are viewing this thread