Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Fantasy Football Championship Rings

J Bolt

33 minutes ago, J Bolt said:

For anybody looking for really nice Fantasy Football Championship Rings for an affordable price; check out these guys:

Fantasy Football Championship Ring with Certificate

I ordered a few for my leagues and they look great.  You also receive a custom certificate with our ring.

Wait....”You also receive a custom certificate with our ring.” It seems you ar the seller. Why would you order some for your leagues? 

17 hours ago, J Bolt said:

For anybody looking for really nice Fantasy Football Championship Rings for an affordable price; check out these guys:

Fantasy Football Championship Ring with Certificate

I ordered a few for my leagues and they look great.  You also receive a custom certificate with our ring.

So these other guys sell the rings, but you liked your ring so much that you now feel a part of the group?

So many ways to respond- 

1. If it comes with a certificate, it must be nice. Also, when you want to pawn it, you have proof that it is indeed a fantasy football championship ring.

2. Does the certificate make me a certifiable idiot for buying?

3. Will you be branching off into belts anytime soon?

4. Were you the guy starting the epic fantasy League as well? I don’t think I can find that post anymore, equally hilarious.