What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
Ef it.  Track your wives' iphones, and peep at them in the bathroom, and start hiding stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, do you even lift? You need to treat this tool like pec and bicep day (every day, amirite?) and go hard.

Post on his wall: “hey, bro, sorry to hear that your wife, errr, ex-wife cheated on you within a month of you all getting married. That’s gotta make you feel like a total cuck. But, some advice: when you’re looking to rebound from getting raw-dogged by a sexually frustrated hose-beast, don’t publically reach out to an ex- it really sends off a creepy, stalkerish vibe that will only hurt you on the dating scene. I posted this to you privately, so I wouldn’t embarass you further, publically. At least, I’m pretty sure I did. I mean, you’ve been beaten up enough, right? YIC, Oats.”

:shrug:

As further backstory, the villain here did not handle the breakup and sudden attachment of Mrs O to O very well. Lots of very emo stuff like stumbling around at night with razorblades threatening to cut himself. He later messaged me about it and apologized about the whole thing and blamed it on the fact that his mom died tragically when he was young. I told him he’s a dbag and to go away. 

Anyone can change their own settings to approve anything posted by anyone else on their wall.  #FBFAIL

Bro, do you even lift? You need to treat this tool like pec and bicep day (every day, amirite?) and go hard.

Post on his wall: “hey, bro, sorry to hear that your wife, errr, ex-wife cheated on you within a month of you all getting married. That’s gotta make you feel like a total cuck. But, some advice: when you’re looking to rebound from getting raw-dogged by a sexually frustrated hose-beast, don’t publically reach out to an ex- it really sends off a creepy, stalkerish vibe that will only hurt you on the dating scene. I posted this to you privately, so I wouldn’t embarass you further, publically. At least, I’m pretty sure I did. I mean, you’ve been beaten up enough, right? YIC, Oats.”
:lmao:  

As I see it, he’s either jealous of the O and trying to take a random swipe at me a decade later, or he’s trying to see if there any cracks in the marriage here he can exploit. 

He’s welcome to come by any night around bedtime and put the three kids to bed and see all the fun he’s missing. 

By the way, not sure if it’s a coincidence, but for the first time in eons my wife went out by herself tonight to “a friend’s house” to have drinks. 
It is not a coincidence, but likely not to see him she probably needs to talk to a female friend about it.  Or she's getting plowed by this guy right now.

In

Drinks tonight are not a coincidence... she needs some girl time.

Have her block him on FB or unfriend him etc.....OR for our entertainment...

Invite him out to your local watering hole and skype it for the FFA. 

What means this. 
A blanket party is a means of hazing or punishment. Blanket parties are most frequently conducted by groups within the military or police. In a blanket party, the victim is surprised and restrained by having a blanket flung over him and held down while others pound away. The blanket can prevent cuts while still inflicting serious pain.

Users who are viewing this thread