What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (1 Viewer)

Pretty happy when my wife goes out with her friends that my main objective is to not masturbate, that way, I'm fully prepared for a fun ride when she gets in. 

If I was putting trackers on my wife and monitoring her every move, I'd prob just jump out of a window. 
The shark move is TO masturbate. Make her work for it when she gets home, don't give her the easy one. 

Thanks Colombo. 
It’s become my nature.  All I’ve been doing the last couple of years is routing paperwork to either release someone from service or remove them from their position of authority.  It’s unbelieveable where/who/when people cheat on their spouses and some of the stuff that happens along with it.

At the end of the day, I think a loser/desperate ex boyfriend posted a message that stirred some emotions so she went to her girlfriends house to get a little tipsy and gossip, maybe talk about old times.  Seems pretty harmless, unless you have a bad feeling or this becomes a frequent event.  Or if the baby looks nothing like you.

Also, if you can’t get into her phone, drop a $100 and buy a GPS tracking device and put it in her spare tire kit or something.  Link it to your phone and track her that way.  Honestly that might be the easiest thing to do.
Maybe it was the one I had but those trackers sometimes are a little inaccurate by a couple miles (which could make a huge difference). I was testing one with a friend...surprised that it just gave an area.

Gotta be honest, Otis delivers again... When I read the title, I thought snooze fest, low on material, yada yada yada... But with the wife inspecting and tracking, this has turned into a highly entertaining spectacle of lunacy. 

all shtick aside, @Otis how is the wife's tooth?
Oh, hey furley, thanks for asking.  She's sore, but doing ok.  The meds are helping.  I took the day from work yesterday and make her a killer smoothie for lunch.  I throw in a little banana, some blueberries, cut up apple; some almond butter, almond milk, and some whey protein and ice.  Grind that baby up to a nice thick shake, and you start to wonder how the hell Burger King is still in business and why Otis isn't rich and retired.

-Oats

Oh, hey furley, thanks for asking.  She's sore, but doing ok.  The meds are helping.  I took the day from work yesterday and make her a killer smoothie for lunch.  I throw in a little banana, some blueberries, cut up apple; some almond butter, almond milk, and some whey protein and ice.  Grind that baby up to a nice thick shake, and you start to wonder how the hell Burger King is still in business and why Otis isn't rich and retired.

-Oats
i hope you're lavishing her with attention and goodwill today :thumbup:

-Oats
Add up what all that stuff cost and multiply x 3 and you'll understand why Otis isn't rich and retired.

-Oats
Because Otis forgot the honey, pineapple, and white grape juice.

Users who are viewing this thread