What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (1 Viewer)

Oh, hey furley, thanks for asking.  She's sore, but doing ok.  The meds are helping.  I took the day from work yesterday and make her a killer smoothie for lunch.  I throw in a little banana, some blueberries, cut up apple; some almond butter, almond milk, and some whey protein and ice.  Grind that baby up to a nice thick shake, and you start to wonder how the hell Burger King is still in business and why Otis isn't rich and retired.

-Oats
I would have thought something cold would put her through the ceiling.

On Valentine’s Day I posted a picture to my wife’s wall, from our very first “date.”  The story always that she thought she was just going to meet up for drinks with her roommate’s (Righetti’s SIL) buddy “Otis,” who was this fun and wild dude she met recently. Otis believed it to be a date. :bag:

(Aside: it’s amazing how young and rested and happy we looked)

In any event, it just so happens that she was still sort of with her ex at the time, and the picture was taken just like a month after the pic he recently posted to her wall. 

Oops.

FB BATTLEZ COMMENCE 

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, @General Malaise, I’ve been thinking hard about what you said. The three kids we already do have are impossible. And I think Mrs. O is good stopping right here.  What am I, nuts?

The story always that she thought she was just going to meet up for drinks with her roommate’s (Righetti’s SIL) buddy “Otis,” who was this fun and wild dude she met recently. Otis believed it to be a date. :bag:
is this a thing? men or women think going out to meet a woman or guy they don't know for drinks is not a date?

Last edited by a moderator:
On Valentine’s Day I posted a picture to my wife’s wall, from our very first “date.”  The story always that she thought she was just going to meet up for drinks with her roommate’s (Righetti’s SIL) buddy “Otis,” who was this fun and wild dude she met recently. Otis believed it to be a date. :bag:

(Aside: it’s amazing how young and rested and happy we looked)

In any event, it just so happens that she was still sort of with her ex at the time, and the picture was taken just like a month after the pic he recently posted to her wall. 

Oops.

FB BATTLEZ COMMENCE 
Seems like the ex has a legitimate grievance here.

you could maybe hire an old timey gumshoe to follow her around but be careful odds are they will meet in a smokey high rise office in a rougher part of town and your wife will be in a long red evening gown and they will almost fall in love it happens every time so just watch out take that to the bank brohans 

if she’s still sleeping pretend youre looking for your keys and try to sneak a quick glance at her bits under the sheets

Users who are viewing this thread