What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (1 Viewer)

So, what's all this now?  Otis has an ex boyfriend who is hitting on his wife?? Did I read that right?

If she doesn’t wanna make Whoopie tonight, you might wanna consider that a red flag... 

If her phone is suddenly sharing location again tomorrow then you might wanna consider that a red flag. 

:unsure:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted in a thread a decade ago that Otis would not be faithful. Now it begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife of decades befriended an ex on Facebook.  Mostly because every couple years he has a Facebook breakup where the woman uses his Facebook page to post that he cheated on her and she’s turning off his phone, which she pays for, and leaving his stuff on the curb. And she finds it funny. 
Seems pretty childish but I gues they are  women.  I gues my point was more centered around they have had problems with this guy in the past so why even leave the door open. 

Users who are viewing this thread