What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (1 Viewer)

You could invite the guy to lunch one day and just sit across from him drooling on yourself and every now and then snicker.  I find this works when someone flips me off in traffic and we pull up next to each other.

So many questions...

"He reached out to Mrs. O via FB messenger to say hi and catch up." - What time of day did this happen?

"He “shares” the memory on her FB" - What time of day did this happen?

Why did the mrs respond to him initially?

I don't think it's a coincidence that she sees an old picture and days later goes out and gets lit. May not have been a conscious decision but still I'd bet there's a connection between those two events. I'd nip this in the bud and have a conversation about this. Completely inappropriate for the ex to reach out like that.

"Tell Otis we talked" - It's like he's grooming you/her so he can have some kind of connection, albeit a tiny one, to your wife. He gets no pushback and right away sends an old picture. #### that guy. She needs to block him on FB. After that happens, if he attempts to contact her again, then he hears from you. Don't have a conversation with her when she's hungover but like tomorrow night when the kids are in bed you tell her this isn't ok. I doubt anything would ever happen with them beyond the FB messages but this is about your peace of mind. The only relationship that her (and you) should have with this guy is none.

So many questions...

"He reached out to Mrs. O via FB messenger to say hi and catch up." - What time of day did this happen?

"He “shares” the memory on her FB" - What time of day did this happen?

Why did the mrs respond to him initially?

I don't think it's a coincidence that she sees an old picture and days later goes out and gets lit. May not have been a conscious decision but still I'd bet there's a connection between those two events. I'd nip this in the bud and have a conversation about this. Completely inappropriate for the ex to reach out like that.

"Tell Otis we talked" - It's like he's grooming you/her so he can have some kind of connection, albeit a tiny one, to your wife. He gets no pushback and right away sends an old picture. #### that guy. She needs to block him on FB. After that happens, if he attempts to contact her again, then he hears from you. Don't have a conversation with her when she's hungover but like tomorrow night when the kids are in bed you tell her this isn't ok. I doubt anything would ever happen with them beyond the FB messages but this is about your peace of mind. The only relationship that her (and you) should have with this guy is none.
Huge Nipsey fan here, but not sure how qualified you are to advise on the propriety of Facebook contacts given that you don’t even have a cell phone. 

Oats, i know this is schtick, and i remain a big fan. 

On the off chance there’s any truth to this fb message thing from an ex, though, my serious advice: don’t make a big deal out of it. It’s the same thing like when some twenty-something gives you the twinkle eyes and you get to strut around for a little bit, remembering being #### of the walk. It’s an ego stroke. Show her a little extra attention, compliment her on top of being a great mom and wife, and tell her that you were remembering what originally attracted you to her. She’ll get that you’re a little jealous, and that’ll be validation for her, that she still has it. It’s normal and natural to go thru some doldrums after 7-12 years of marriage.

but, seriously, you need to kick dude’s ###.

At the risk of shattering married O’s shtick, he’s not fat, is a tall drink of water, and is also rich AF. No way is Mrs. O stepping out on him.
Sounds like you might be O's ex.  Hmmmmmmm.  This gets tangled now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is "MrsOatsEx" taken? 

The thread Met up with an old flame MILF for a night is just begging to be fired up.

Users who are viewing this thread