What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tonight I’m hosting AMA (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
I begin serving on Wednesday for Valentines Day. Still running expo learning the dishes. Slow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
RokNRole said:
Don’t know what that is.
Youppi! was the mascot of the Montreal Expo Olympics or something like that. Look up Youppi! and Montreal and you'll have your answer. 

He's spitballing. 

QG is a good dude.  

Last edited by a moderator:
And I learned something as I was unfamiliar with the jargon :)

Is this article spot on in your opinion RnR? 

Linky

-QG
Most of this doesn’t really apply to my restaurant because it’s asian food and everything comes out very quickly. 

More of these points applied in the steakhouse although we didn’t follow all of them to a T.

my prediction for the next development in this thread (or for a new Rok thread):

in between correcting the way other employees do their job and telling the manager they are doing everything wrong, rok finds time to rescue a damsel in distress on a valentines day date gone wrong. romance ensues.

Youppi! was the mascot of the Montreal Expo Olympics or something like that. Look up Youppi! and Montreal and you'll have your answer. 

He's spitballing. 

QG is a good dude.  
He was at the NHL all star game a few weeks ago. Pretty cool. 

Users who are viewing this thread