What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you see your wife's lawn (Married with kids edition) (1 Viewer)

How often do you actually see your wife's lawn?

• Daily

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Every 2-3 days

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • 2 times/week

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Once/week

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 1-2 times/month

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • No idea if she even has a lawn anymore

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

gianmarco

Footballguy
:popcorn:

Having the sechs does not qualify nor is it relevant. Actually getting to see it.

This is for those that are married and have children.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's into zeroscaping...no idea if any environmental or economical benefits, but the curb appeal is certainly improved, IMO

Replaced the lawn with a deck years ago.  Best decision we’ve ever made. 
We were optimistic and put down sod right before the second boy was born. It dried up and blew away before his first Christmas. We’ve had alternating hard pack and mud ever since. Drives me nuts but the kids don’t seem to care. 

A lawn implies that is well kept at a nice length with proper edging.  1987 was the bush era.

I recommend having a peek at Mindy Farrar (Penthouse Pet of the Year 1987) some time. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
We didn't have kids, but my Mary and i were together for 12 yrs and much of that was based on my not only seeing her wispy, golden thatch regularly but patting, kissing & talking to it almost as much as the other end.

Age of kids is important info for the OP too.  

My answer is I've probably seen it twice since the 2 year old's been born.

Pretty much every day, she showers first in the mornings so I see her as she heads to the bathroom and I'm usually in brushing my teeth while she showers (clear shower curtain). On the weekends we've been known to conserve water for the lawn and shower together  :wub:

Two kids both middle school age.

Since our kids are grown, more often then when the kids were young. Probably every other weekend or so. Don't always "look". Sometimes I have to offer to pick up some batteries for her shaver... she usually gets the hint. 

Users who are viewing this thread