Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Stormy Daniels scandal thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boneland In 2011, Carrie Niceassin, a low-level CIA operative with stripper-polar disorder, spies an Odessa men's room attendant who looks exactly like Donald Trump. She mentions it offhand to he

It's like you don't even remember The Mooch existed.  

Honestly, I'm genuinely surprised that, if true, Trump was able to figure out how to text a picture of his penis to somebody else. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

Stormy’s Lawyer on MSNBC. I’ll paraphrase. “We have photos of Trump’s penis”.

What, exactly, did the lawyer say? I am not sure I trust Claude to paraphrase.  Not saying he is wrong, just more curious about what the lawyer actually said.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Zow said:

Honestly, I'm genuinely surprised that, if true, Trump was able to figure out how to text a picture of his penis to somebody else. 

Seems that if its true - its more likely that Stormy took the photo...or she's a Russian agent and had cameras set up around the bedroom...

Just now, Sinn Fein said:

Seems that if its true - its more likely that Stormy took the photo...or she's a Russian agent and had cameras set up around the bedroom...

Its like Homeland, except Stormy is playing the Claire Daines role.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sinn Fein said:

Ah, good point.  I assumed it was sexting. 

4 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

I think she knows her way around a camera 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

Its like Homeland, except Stormy is playing the Claire Daines role.

By the way, I'm in the works of optioning this concept to all the major studios. @wikkidpissah will be the principle writer. The working title is "Boneland" but I'll listen to alternatives.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Zow said:

Probably had someone do it for him.

“Text a pic of a really big one this time”

Boneland

In 2011, Carrie Niceassin, a low-level CIA operative with stripper-polar disorder, spies an Odessa men's room attendant who looks exactly like Donald Trump. She mentions it offhand to her bureau chief, who has just been told to handle security for the selfsame Trump's upcoming visit to the Miss Crimea Pageant after he hears that a display of synchronized squirting is the talent of two of the contestants. A plot is hatched.....

Edited by wikkidpissah
  • Like 15
17 minutes ago, wikkidpissah said:

Boneland

Carrie Niceasson, a low-level CIA operative with stripper-polar disorder, spies a Odessa men's room attendant who looks exactly like Donald Trump in 2011. She mentions it offhand to her bureau chief, who has just been told to handle security for the selfsame Trump's upcoming visit to the Miss Crimea Pageant after he hear's that a display of synchronized squirting is the talent of two of the contestants. A plot is hatched.....

Also - :lmao:

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

I find it hilarious that Daniels and her lawyer are giving it to Trump like he gives it to everybody else.

This is my favorite part of the Stormy Saga.  She's working every angle, has figured out the points of maximum leverage and pain, and is taking a 2x4" to them.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Zow said:

It’s the only thing creepy old men can do with technology. 

• Like 1

So, once again it is time for discussions revolving around the First Penis. Kennedy used it on Marilyn Monroe, Judith Campbell Exner, and of course his wife.  That was a First Penis which roared.  It was a scepter of power.  It bestrode the Earth like a colossus.  Then we had Johnson flopping his toddler arm out to intimidate his cabinet, a powerful image and in the days of Uncle Miltie an acceptable power move.  The next appearance of the First Penis, if one does not consider every appearance of Dick Nixon to count, was Clinton.  There the First Penis did not distinguish itself.   Rather than being an exhibition of power Clinton brought his out to masturbate in a corner, like a chimp, when a fat chick showed him her thong.  A sad chapter in the history of First Penises.  Now, now we are going to be subjected to a First Penis that looks like a Cheeto and which makes Ken Jeong feel righteously hung.  I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want Trump conducting foreign affairs now.  Who wants to see him in some dick measuring contest with Kim Jung Il after we already know what he is packing.  Not me. 

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 5
Just now, Ditkaless Wonders said:

So, once again it is time for discussions revolving around the First Penis. Kennedy used it on Marilyn Monroe Judith Campbell Exner, and of course his wife.  That was a First Penis which roared.  It was a scepter of power.  It bestroad the Earth like a colossus.  Then we had Johnson flopping his toddler arm out to intimidate his cabinet, a powerful image and in the days of Uncle Miltie an acceptable power move.  The next appearance of the First Penis, if one does not consider every appearance of Dick Nixon to count was Clinton.  There the First Penis did not distinguish itself.   Rather than being an exhibition of power Clinton brought his out to masturbate in a corner, like a chimp, when a fat chick showed him her thong.  A sad chapter in the history of First Penises.  Now, now we are going to be subjected to a First penis that looks like a Cheeto and which makes Ken Jeong feel righteously hung.  I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want Trump conducting foreign affairs now.  Who wants to see him in some dick measuring contest with Kim Jung Il after we already know what he is packing.  Not me. 

With both of their insecurities and constant need to talk tough, I'd wager a year's salary that the two of them together don't add up to the average penis size.

4 hours ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

So, once again it is time for discussions revolving around the First Penis. Kennedy used it on Marilyn Monroe, Judith Campbell Exner, and of course his wife.  That was a First Penis which roared.  It was a scepter of power.  It bestrode the Earth like a colossus.  Then we had Johnson flopping his toddler arm out to intimidate his cabinet, a powerful image and in the days of Uncle Miltie an acceptable power move.  The next appearance of the First Penis, if one does not consider every appearance of Dick Nixon to count, was Clinton.  There the First Penis did not distinguish itself.   Rather than being an exhibition of power Clinton brought his out to masturbate in a corner, like a chimp, when a fat chick showed him her thong.  A sad chapter in the history of First Penises.  Now, now we are going to be subjected to a First Penis that looks like a Cheeto and which makes Ken Jeong feel righteously hung.  I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want Trump conducting foreign affairs now.  Who wants to see him in some dick measuring contest with Kim Jung Il after we already know what he is packing.  Not me. 

Plus, DJT's little right hand is likely extra cheetoe orange in color...

Okay, so the Don Jr. scandal with Aubrey O'Day appears to make the "nothing about my kids" clause make sense. He started sleeping with Stormy in 2011, and Jr. had his affair with O'Day during season 5 of Celebrity Apprentice, which was aired in early 2012.  Filming must have happened right around the Stormy affair and Don Sr. probably told her all about how his son was leaving his wife for O'Day.

19 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The coming onslaught of these stories will be the least surprising news development of our lives.  Kinda nice to have some predictability back in politics, to be honest. 

This one's got some fun angles, with the National Enquirer burying stories for their buddy Trump and McDougal's lawyer making Michael Cohen look like the head of the bar ethics committee.

36 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Okay, so the Don Jr. scandal with Aubrey O'Day appears to make the "nothing about my kids" clause make sense. He started sleeping with Stormy in 2011, and Jr. had his affair with O'Day during season 5 of Celebrity Apprentice, which was aired in early 2012.  Filming must have happened right around the Stormy affair and Don Sr. probably told her all about how his son was leaving his wife for O'Day.

I think it's weird that people aren't talking about the fact that this woman apparently made some songs about her breakup with Donnie Jr, including one titled "DJT."  That cracks me up.

26 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This looks really bad for Davidson, the lawyer who represented McDougal and Stormy.  Davidson's actions, especially as described in McDougal's complaint, are pretty egregious.  There could be unconscionability here that would invalidate McDougal's agreement with AMI.  Davidson should be getting a call from the bar association as well.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I think it's weird that people aren't talking about the fact that this woman apparently made some songs about her breakup with Donnie Jr, including one titled "DJT."  That cracks me up.

I posted the lyrics in the Trump Tweets thread.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Indestructible said:

This looks really bad for Davidson, the lawyer who represented McDougal and Stormy.  Davidson's actions, especially as described in McDougal's complaint, are pretty egregious.  There could be unconscionability here that would invalidate McDougal's agreement with AMI.  Davidson should be getting a call from the bar association as well.

Yeah I agree, it’s looking like he was in on the scam with Cohen... and I’m guessing he has another client or ten steered his way...

7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I know I've harped on this before, but I feel like this story is under-covered.  Unless Trump either gets a reversal on appeal or settles, he'll now have to go through discovery on his womanizing, including a deposition. The timeline will make it a huge part of the 2020 campaign, too, if he lasts that long.

• Like 1
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yeah I agree, it’s looking like he was in on the scam with Cohen... and I’m guessing he has another client or ten steered his way...

This is significant.  Most parties that are looking to get out of a contract plead fraud, but it almost never works because the standard is so high.  Stormy didn't plead fraud to get out of her NDA with Trump, but McDougal is pleading fraud, in part because of Davdison's role  If even half of the allegations about Davidson's role are true, I think there is a strong case for fraud, potentially as a way for both Stormy and McDougal to get out of their contracts. 

I'd also say that a court would be very sympathetic to a party such as McDougal, who could convincingly claim that her lawyer misled her to the benefit of the other party.   

16 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I want to go back to the days when someone can title a song "DJT" and it isn't instantaneously recognizable whose initials those are.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I know I've harped on this before, but I feel like this story is under-covered.  Unless Trump either gets a reversal on appeal or settles, he'll now have to go through discovery on his womanizing, including a deposition. The timeline will make it a huge part of the 2020 campaign, too, if he lasts that long.

Hey I agree, and editorialization decision making always fascinates me. WSJ obviously sees something here though. And Trump could be facing three lawsuits and three depositions if Stormy and McDougal get past the first stage.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
39 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

He has said she continued to attempt to contact him and seek employment even after he made the alleged unwanted sexual advances -- and only turned against him after he failed to accept an invitation to her restaurant.

This is an interesting defense.   "Yeah, I sexually harassed her, but she contacted me after I did it to get the benefit I promised her."

• Like 5