What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stormy Daniels scandal thread (1 Viewer)

Hey buddy I live in New Orleans, cops don’t hang out in strip clubs looking to bust people. They’re more likely to be customers or even dating the girls themselves. Tell me what it’s like in America I’d really like to know, is this like something that happens in your area?
Quite common for these types of establishments having an off duty cop in our area (or so I’m told). Larger crowd means larger security detail.  

I mean if you break the law you get arrested/ticketed. How is this different?
I love how eager you are to enforce a law in regards to touching at a strip club, but worship a guy who scammed thousands of people with a fraudulent university.

If the president refuses to act like Democrats and blue state residents are his constituents, I don't have to act like he's my president.
So were you ok if Republicans claimed Obama was not their president?  He did after all ignore the needs of Deep South states and infamously state “Elections have consequences” as it relates to bipartisanship.   

So were you ok if Republicans claimed Obama was not their president?  He did after all ignore the needs of Deep South states and infamously state “Elections have consequences” as it relates to bipartisanship.   
Also on this idiotic point: here is a list of Obama visits to states during 2010.  Here is a list of Trump visits to states during 2018.  Obviously you can look at 2009 and 2017 by changing the digits.  Go ahead and count the number of times Obama visited places outside the DC area in states he didn't come close to winning for reasons other than vacations or visits to federal/military facilities, and compare it to Trump.  Let me know what you find.  Or I can just tell you- Obama visited red states all the time. Literally his first trip as President was to a small town in Indiana. 

Trump never does this. Ever. I don't remember him visiting a single blue state to talk with or to non-government people there at any point in his presidency.

ETA:  Trump did visit Puerto Rico after the hurricane to throw paper towels to people, praise himself, dismiss the severity of the damage and crap on the mayor of San Juan.  So that's one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also on this idiotic point: here is a list of Obama visits to states during 2010.  Here is a list of Trump visits to states during 2018.  Obviously you can look at 2009 and 2017 by changing the digits.  Go ahead and count the number of times Obama visited places outside the DC area in states he didn't come close to winning for reasons other than vacations or visits to federal/military facilities, and compare it to Trump.  Let me know what you find.  Or I can just tell you- Obama visited red states all the time. Literally his first trip as President was to a small town in Indiana. 

Trump never does this. Ever. I don't remember him visiting a single blue state to talk with or to non-government people there at any point in his presidency.

ETA:  Trump did visit Puerto Rico after the hurricane to throw paper towels to people, praise himself, dismiss the severity of the damage and crap on the mayor of San Juan.  So that's one.
Visiting does not mean meeting needs.  See Deepwater Horizon. Trump has been to New York and New Jersey many times.  Trump is also a roll up your sleeves and do the work kind of leader.  Obama wasn’t.  

Visiting does not mean meeting needs.  See Deepwater Horizon. Trump has been to New York and New Jersey many times.  Trump is also a roll up your sleeves and do the work kind of leader.  Obama wasn’t.  
Say what now?!?  This is where the disconnect appears to be because I honestly think Trump is a lazy, pampered, uninterested in policy, actively under informed, low level intellect kind of person. 

I still don't think anyone cared much about who Trump tickled or didn't a decade before deciding for political office and most don't.

Can't believe this is still "news" at all
Actually nothing has moved with Daniels since the case was put on hiatus a couple months ago. This is really just a funny and maybe sinister (?) (or not?) incident. I’m still fascinated by the fact, if this wasn’t political, that cops are arresting strippers for touching customers in Columbus OH. I can’t believe that’s real but hey, America.

Actually nothing has moved with Daniels since the case was put on hiatus a couple months ago. This is really just a funny and maybe sinister (?) (or not?) incident. I’m still fascinated by the fact, if this wasn’t political, that cops are arresting strippers for touching customers in Columbus OH. I can’t believe that’s real but hey, America.
Part of an ongoing investigation into human trafficking

Maybe this is why there were cops there?

>>The Columbus Dispatch reported last year that the law is seldom enforced.<<

Oh I bet it’s *real seldom.

But thanks, seriously, I guess that explains why a cop was in the club. But still somehow this would not only seem well outside a sex trafficking investigation, but also an undercover cop must have just blown his cover. Considering how serious sex trafficking is doing so makes no sense.

That’s the way it goes in Ohio.  

:kicksrock:

The charges were never going to stick - she did not violate the law, as written.

This was a political stunt by some overzealous cops who wanted to know how to motorboat...
In dictatorships law enforcement acts upon the will of its leader.

Good thing nothing like that would ever happen in our country.

BTW- love me the moral high ground out there in Ohio.

Anyone else ever count the number of adult store bulletin boards on I-80 in OhiOOOO? :devil:

In dictatorships law enforcement acts upon the will of its leader.

Good thing nothing like that would ever happen in our country.
Municipal and Country leadership that oversees all levels of law enforcement in the area are 100% Democrats.  Who’s to say the intent of the arrest wasn’t to keep her name in the news and therefore relevant.  

Your president was the star of a network reality show, a bestselling author and one of the most famous people in America and he still ran a massive fraud operation involving a fake university to make a buck.
Our president, unless you moved to Canada with everyone else.

He has never rolled up here sleeves to do actual work in his life.

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

We are told that these images are from the alias Facebook account of Columbus Det. Steve Rosser (before he deleted it), who was at the center of the arrest of my client. Anyone with information confirming this, pls contact me. #Basta

link

tl;dr: Rosser apparently has an online alias Stev Shaboykins and he is a Trump fan.  Hopefully his bias for Trump didn't cause him to take an action that he otherwise wouldn't have taken.  

Users who are viewing this thread