What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (10 Viewers)

yeah, under no circumstances can get the Jets trade Darnold until they secure the #1 pick.

I dont like the idea of trading Crowder (unless you get something silly like a 2nd round pick back from a team that is going all out for a title) or Williams. (still too early)

They can lose enough even with those guys. Gase and the rest of the roster are THAT bad.
Is Q somehow worth 2 1sts?  Would suck "burning" that high of a pick from last year, but 2 mid to late 1sts to add to Seattle's, plus our own and any return on Sam + Crowder?  That'll be the quickest way to hold JD's feet to the fire as a competent GM with all that draft capital, cap space, and roster room.

So Doughboy Loggains got some press time yesterday. When asked about the play-calling, he said basically: the problem isn't the play-calling. The problem is the execution.

Hmm, parroting Gase from earlier in the season. These guys lack any self-awareness. I think most successful coaches will take the hit, but not these guys. I can't wait to see them go even if it doesn't happen until after the season.
I cant remember hating a coaching staff this much.....as little credibility as Gase has this clown has less.....dont these 2 dolts ever take responsibility?  Do they think fans are clueless at what we are watching week after week?  Not to mention throwing the dead dog constantly at their own players is a recipe for losing the locker room which I think they have already.....what a mess and I agree with above that Gase will be here until the end of the season....it's not the Jet way - which as we've seen is clueless.  

Is Q somehow worth 2 1sts?  Would suck "burning" that high of a pick from last year, but 2 mid to late 1sts to add to Seattle's, plus our own and any return on Sam + Crowder?  That'll be the quickest way to hold JD's feet to the fire as a competent GM with all that draft capital, cap space, and roster room.
Q has looked very average where Adams was an all pro....Im not sure Q could even return a 2d right now.   Hes been that bad. Another great 1st rd pick

I don't think there is any doubt they will "earn" at least a top 3 pick.
I dunno. They're in the running of falling out of the that if they win three games.

But they're terrible and three games seems an awful lot like a stretch.

I wonder what the NFL protocols for the draft are if COVID stops the season. 

I mean yeah....if someone offered that. You'd take it and run.

But at this point....not a chance.   Other than 1 or 2 games and some alleged "hidden production" (eating up double teams/extra attention so that all the Jets "other playmakers" could make tackles) he's been horrible.

I dunno. They're in the running of falling out of the that if they win three games.

But they're terrible and three games seems an awful lot like a stretch.

I wonder what the NFL protocols for the draft are if COVID stops the season. 
Three games seems almost impossible - especially if they do trade guys like Crowder, Q or even Sam.

I'll ask a couple of questions I think I already know the answers but...is any Jets fan going to be really upset if at this point at 0-5 if they finish the season winless at 0-16? Detroit has already done it so you will never be alone in that record. If I were a Jets fan I would be trying to figure out all the ways we could land the No 1 pick at this point. Winning 3-4 games, hiring the next coach to enter Year 4 with Darnold where you have to make a decision to pay this guy real money or go back into the Draft? Because I do respect the Jets fans in here and all NFL fans really, I don't want to say how I would feel but I can share that it enraged me the year Miami won a couple games and ended up with Tannehill vs Andrew Luck and despite Luck's retirement, the years he had with the Colts beat the heck out of what Miami did under Tannehill.

I've heard Trevor might go back to school if he doesn't like who is in the No 1 slot but I highly doubt after he had to fight to get on the field this year that he wants to return, I would think he is ready to move on after playing on the biggest stage for a couple years in a row now.

Firing Gase mid season could be a mistake or maybe it ensures you lose but who is the interim coach? Does Gase help or hinder Lawrence arriving?

Your future as a franchise and your arc thru the NFL is going to be cast over the next many weeks, good luck gentlemen.   

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ask a couple of questions I think I already know the answers but...is any Jets fan going to be really upset if at this point at 0-5 if they finish the season winless at 0-16? Detroit has already done it so you will never be alone in that record.
No, I want them to go 0-16. That being a record for futility would not bother me - this team is already an embaressment - winning 2-3 games wont change that.

I didn't open the conversation up wide enough and just focused on Dallas but I have felt like Darnold would be turned over as a Jet to another team and maybe actually get his career turned around since before the season even started. It sounds like the Jets are going to be involved in a lot of trade rumors for a while. If they keep Darnold, his value on Draft Day after Trevor is gone will be somewhat high. This isn't Josh Rosen by any stretch and I still think he can be a successful NFL QB with the right team. Look what happened to Tannehill once he landed on a competently run NFL Team which Miami was surely not when he left. 
Two are at play here in this scenario of yours:

1. Jets need to know absolutaly for #### sure they have the #1 overall pick.

2. Just as importantly and maybe more. They need to know as well for #### sure if Lawrence will come out of school if it's the Jets who have said #1 overall pick. I know most of my brothers here in Jetland think he will. I'm not so sure and feel it's far far from a sure thing Lawrence will come out if it's us with the #1 overall.

I'm also in the minority here as I'd like to keep Darnold and build around him and don't think it's a sure thing he's gone. If Darnold plays well in his final 9 games of the season despite this abysmal coaching staff he has too deal with, as he finally gets some NFL caliber weapons to throw too with Becton also coming back hopefully soon, there is an argument to be made that we keep Sam and trade the #1 overall for the motherload whereby you can help expedite this rebuild by a year or so. 

Bottom line is even with #1 overall no guarantee Darnold is gone. I for one hope he does well enough final 9 games so we keep him

I didn't open the conversation up wide enough and just focused on Dallas but I have felt like Darnold would be turned over as a Jet to another team and maybe actually get his career turned around since before the season even started. It sounds like the Jets are going to be involved in a lot of trade rumors for a while. If they keep Darnold, his value on Draft Day after Trevor is gone will be somewhat high. This isn't Josh Rosen by any stretch and I still think he can be a successful NFL QB with the right team. Look what happened to Tannehill once he landed on a competently run NFL Team which Miami was surely not when he left. 
Two things are at play here in this scenario of yours:

1. Jets need to know absolutely for #### sure they have the #1 overall pick.

2. Just as importantly and maybe more. They need to know as well for #### sure if Lawrence will come out of school if it's the Jets who have said #1 overall pick. I know most of my brothers here in Jetland think he will. I'm not so sure and feel it's far far from a sure thing Lawrence will come out if it's us with the #1 overall. Not exactly like we are a pillar of stability here and it could spook Lawrence.

I'm also in the minority here as I'd like to keep Darnold and build around him and don't think it's a sure thing he's gone. If Darnold plays well in his final 9 games of the season despite this abysmal coaching staff he has too deal with, as he finally gets some NFL caliber weapons to throw too with Becton also coming back hopefully soon, there is an argument to be made that we keep Sam and trade the #1 overall for the motherload whereby you can help expedite this rebuild by a year or so. 

Bottom line is even with #1 overall no guarantee Darnold is gone. I for one hope he does well enough final 9 games so we keep him

I'll ask a couple of questions I think I already know the answers but...is any Jets fan going to be really upset if at this point at 0-5 if they finish the season winless at 0-16? Detroit has already done it so you will never be alone in that record. If I were a Jets fan I would be trying to figure out all the ways we could land the No 1 pick at this point. Winning 3-4 games, hiring the next coach to enter Year 4 with Darnold where you have to make a decision to pay this guy real money or go back into the Draft? Because I do respect the Jets fans in here and all NFL fans really, I don't want to say how I would feel but I can share that it enraged me the year Miami won a couple games and ended up with Tannehill vs Andrew Luck and despite Luck's retirement, the years he had with the Colts beat the heck out of what Miami did under Tannehill.

I've heard Trevor might go back to school if he doesn't like who is in the No 1 slot but I highly doubt after he had to fight to get on the field this year that he wants to return, I would think he is ready to move on after playing on the biggest stage for a couple years in a row now.

Firing Gase mid season could be a mistake or maybe it ensures you lose but who is the interim coach? Does Gase help or hinder Lawrence arriving?

Your future as a franchise and your arc thru the NFL is going to be cast over the next many weeks, good luck gentlemen.   
EZ answers for me

absolutely rooting for 0-16 at this point - its the only way to ensure the top pick in the draft and virtually guarantee a new coaching staff.....2-3 wins would be a disaster at this point lol.  At this point firing Gase may rally the team a bit....firing him at the bye with the brutal down the stretch schedule should take care of that

Besides sneaking a win vs Miami - I am nervous that the Pats may have a playoff spot locked up on the last week matchup and Bellichick plays his scrubs for the 1st time ever to make the Jets lose out on trevor - he hates them that much

Two are at play here in this scenario of yours:

1. Jets need to know absolutaly for #### sure they have the #1 overall pick.

2. Just as importantly and maybe more. They need to know as well for #### sure if Lawrence will come out of school if it's the Jets who have said #1 overall pick. I know most of my brothers here in Jetland think he will. I'm not so sure and feel it's far far from a sure thing Lawrence will come out if it's us with the #1 overall.

And if you have it right now after 5 weeks, shouldn't the plan be not to lose it or give it away to someone else over simple pride by winning a couple meaningless games for the team moving forward? I know what you 're saying but I'm asking for Jets fans to think about how is the best way to ensure the Top Pick at this point. 

EZ answers for me

absolutely rooting for 0-16 at this point - its the only way to ensure the top pick in the draft and virtually guarantee a new coaching staff.....2-3 wins would be a disaster at this point lol.  At this point firing Gase may rally the team a bit....firing him at the bye with the brutal down the stretch schedule should take care of that

Besides sneaking a win vs Miami - I am nervous that the Pats may have a playoff spot locked up on the last week matchup and Bellichick plays his scrubs for the 1st time ever to make the Jets lose out on trevor - he hates them that much
Too funny as we think alike. I mentioned similar thing a few weeks ago with someone here on this board about that Patriot scenario could absolutely happen and be the ultimate Belichek troll job on the Jets. 

I mean that would be the ultimate Jet like thing to occur...right? Jet's 1-14 head into Foxboro with the #1 overall locked up with a loss. And like you said hoodie who never rests his guys, rests everyone for  the playoffs and Jets win while an Atlanta for instance who has same record gets #1 overall due to strength of schedule. It's really not so far fetched...lol

EZ answers for me

:lmao:

All true and as much as I have been hyping the Phins this week, yeah the reality is Gase gets a chance to strike back at his former team this week. It's a long heated rivalry that goes back, my first memories are of AJ Duhe making life hell for Richard Todd in a monsoon or aftermath of a monsoon in Miami. Jets could pull an upset, would totally change their approach IMO for the remainder of the season but if they pile up a few more losses, they will be much closer to turning that franchise around with 1 pick. 

All true and as much as I have been hyping the Phins this week, yeah the reality is Gase gets a chance to strike back at his former team this week. It's a long heated rivalry that goes back, my first memories are of AJ Duhe making life hell for Richard Todd in a monsoon or aftermath of a monsoon in Miami. Jets could pull an upset, would totally change their approach IMO for the remainder of the season but if they pile up a few more losses, they will be much closer to turning that franchise around with 1 pick. 
I started going to Jets games in the 70s.....AJ Duhe made me cry...Don Shula should have been suspended for a year for that no tarp move.  

And if you have it right now after 5 weeks, shouldn't the plan be not to lose it or give it away to someone else over simple pride by winning a couple meaningless games for the team moving forward? I know what you 're saying but I'm asking for Jets fans to think about how is the best way to ensure the Top Pick at this point. 
First of all, I'd love to be able to purposely lose the next 11 games and be done with it. Be 0-16 and guarantee yourself the 1 overall. Tho incredibly a Giants or Falcons team have decent shots as well at doing what should be the impossible and lose all 16 of your games.

Unfortunately this is football and #### happens on Sunday's. Wasn't it 3 years ago the Bills went into Minnesota as 17 point dogs and beat a solid Viking team? Didn't that horrific Dolphin  team of yours as 15 point dogs beat the Falcons a few years ago? I mean #### happens. And as much as myself and the rest of us in here don't give a #### and would like to finish 0-16, it's probably not going to happen. The Jets will somehow win  at least one if not two  games.

Now I don't want it to happen but it likely will. Who knows, one of those wins could come this week vs the 8 point favorite Dolphins.  Fitzpatrick could turn into Fitzpatrick and  we here in Jetland know all about that...lol.

Anyways, all of us want Gase gone but I've said it a dozen  or so times, it aint happening. Douglass will not fire or recommend to the Johnsons to fire the guy who got him his job and the position he is for him and his family to be set for the rest of their lives. He's just not going to do it and so I'm convinced Gase will be here rest of the season.

That's a good thing for us to maintain our losing ways cause he's such a terrible play caller. Now here's the rub. Darnold will be back next week. He finally will have a full  compliment of WR's to throw too as Mims and Perriman are expected back to join Crowder. That on paper is not terrible as these guys should be able to get some separation. Also Becton should be back and so the O-line should improve a  bit possibly giving Sam more than 2 seconds to throw the ball and be able to make more than  one or two reads tops. Oh and I hear Perine is finally going to be given some love this week vs your Fish...we'll see how he does. I actually am a little optimistic about him from the little of seen of him.

So the Jets despite how horribly coached they are and how  might actually be able to put some points on the board in spite of themselves making it possible they could win a game or two by accident. Two wins should be enough to be #1 overall. Too insure it, they need to win just one game. Players have pride and so they won't just not play for their jobs. The coaching tho is so bad, I'm feeling confident that we will be terrible the rest of the season which is why it's a good thing Douglass due to loyalty  wont get rid of Gase till after the season.

Did you actually bring up AJ Duhe? My morning was going so damn well...now the agida is building up. That year in 1982 the Jets had such a great team.  On defense obviously everyone knows about the Sack Exchange as that defense was nasty but it was the offense that really was the exciting part about that team.

For first time ever, the Jets actually were lethal a scary team to have to play.  They were solid top to bottom. Richard Todd was Godd as he finally was an efficient machine and was great that year. Having Wesley Walker, Derrick Gaffney, Jerome Barkum, Mickey Schuler to throw too certainly didn't hurt. And having a stud like Freeman McNeil to hand the ball off to was huge. And the O-line with guys like Marvin Powell, Chris Ward, Joe Fields at center was one of the best lines in the league at the time.

That Jet team was the best team they ever had since I started following the team when John Riggins, my favorite Jet to this day, was toting the rock in the early 70's. So they beat the snot out of the Bengals in Cincy 1st round of playoffs. They waltz  into the Coliseum in LA and beat the favored Raiders and than we are in the AFC title game vs Miami with David Woodley at QB.

I was in college at the time and I remember all of us Jet fans thought that this was the year we were going to the SB if not winning it as that Jet team was so friggen good. But Don friggen Shula tells the ground crew at the Orange Bowl to not cover the field while buckets of rain come in and by the time of the game, it really was a mud pit totally negating the bigtime speed advantage we had over the Dolphins. The rest of course is history as AJ f'ng Duhe does his thing...Todd isn't god that day and the TV we were watching the game with was tossed out the dorm window after the 3rd and final Duhe INT....lol

Thanks for memories Minister....argggggg

I dont see any possible way the Falcons end up 0-16. I know they aren't good and they just canned their coach, but they have weapons and a former MVP (who despite mediocre play this year, is not over the hill just yet). . They play Detroit, Denver and they get Minnesota this week without Cook (probably) They're going to right the ship at some point and win at least 2 games.

The Giants are scary because Jones just isn't very good and they're already down Barkley. Not a lot of talent there.  But they get 2 games against the Football Team, 2 games against Philly, the Bengals after a bye. I bet they win one as well.

I'm having a VERY hard time finding a win on the Jets schedule.  Miami is probably the worst team that they play.

I started going to Jets games in the 70s.....AJ Duhe made me cry...Don Shula should have been suspended for a year for that no tarp move.  
Pulling out the AJ Duhe reference, impressed.

AJ Duhe was up in Colorado skiing after  THIS  game.  I was a kid serving food at the top of a mountain and recognized him, no one else knew who he was and I loudly said.  And what does AJ DUHE OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS want? 

He was flustered that some kid up in the mountains of Colorado could recognize him in his ski outfit but one of the gals who worked with us was out with him drinking and carousing the night before and tipped me off that he was coming through the chow line.

You should have seen the look on his face, priceless.  

Todays topic headline was me cracking up. 
Same. 

Gore is one of my favorite players. I'm thrilled to see him starting at age 74. That has to be some sort of record. 

I do feel for Jets fans. Been a while since the days of Laverneous Coles & CMart. It's crazy how far back I have to go to remember a Jets team that wasn't just competent, but truly competitive. They used to be known for smashmouth run the ball and play elite defense. 

I'm not sure what they're known for now other than "that team to avoid outside of Jamison Crowder. 

Gore's future with the team - if they're smart they will offer him an assistant coaching job, like RBs coach, when he retires.  I think he's going to make a good coach if he wants to get into that.

I dont see any possible way the Falcons end up 0-16. I know they aren't good and they just canned their coach, but they have weapons and a former MVP (who despite mediocre play this year, is not over the hill just yet). . They play Detroit, Denver and they get Minnesota this week without Cook (probably) They're going to right the ship at some point and win at least 2 games.

The Giants are scary because Jones just isn't very good and they're already down Barkley. Not a lot of talent there.  But they get 2 games against the Football Team, 2 games against Philly, the Bengals after a bye. I bet they win one as well.

I'm having a VERY hard time finding a win on the Jets schedule.  Miami is probably the worst team that they play.
100% agree on Falcons

The Giants as you highlighted have a soft schedule and they will find 2-3 wins in there. Gettleman would seem like a goner however if they can't get the top pick then they will roll with Jones Year 3 and try to see what happens when he has a real backfield. I'm saying the Giants front office is not interested in Lawrence(a sore indictment of their lousy Drafts) although the owner might be. 

If we agree the Jets will likely finish anywhere on low end 0-16 to 2-14, let's take a look at schedule going forward to see where we could "accidently" possibly pull out a win.

@ Miami- Not impossible at all to win here in this spot. Fitz is still prone to being Fitz. Let's give them a loss tho....0-6

Buffalo- No home crowd to even matter that game is home. Loss....0-7

@ KC- Le'Veon runs for 250 and 4.......Loss.......0-8

New England. Once again  no home crowd gives us no chance....0-9

BYE

@ San Diego. They'll always be San Diego to me. Not a lock loss as Chargers aren't all that great but good enough to beat Jets for sure....0-10

Miami- The losing party ends here. Jets pull off "upset" and get first win of the year........1-10

Da Raiders-Before season I thought this was a win. Now from what I've seen of Raiders and Jets...definite loss.....1-11

@ Seattle- Really? Do I even need to answer this question?.....1-12

@ LA  Rams- Another really question. Enough said.....1-13

Cleveland- Another one before season I thought Jets had a chance. Not anymore. Browns are good. Jets are well the Jets....1-14

New England- I know myself and  @Kiddnets have eluded to this but I would not be shocked whatsoever if Belichek rests his playoff bound players...all of them in order to troll the Jets first of all and secondly prevent Jets from getting #1 overall and not having to deal with Trevor Lawrence twice a year for the next decade....I'm going to be optimistic tho and say Jets lose...1-15.

So that's my call....1-15 which should guarantee #1 overall unless as I said  Belichek screws us last game of year and we end up 2-14  which could jeopardize #1 overall. Should be just a "fascinating and "exciting" rest of the year for us Jet fans...lol

Same. 

Gore is one of my favorite players. I'm thrilled to see him starting at age 74. That has to be some sort of record. 

I do feel for Jets fans. Been a while since the days of Laverneous Coles & CMart. It's crazy how far back I have to go to remember a Jets team that wasn't just competent, but truly competitive. They used to be known for smashmouth run the ball and play elite defense. 

I'm not sure what they're known for now other than "that team to avoid outside of Jamison Crowder. 
Those were the "golden years" for Jet football...from 1998 thru 2010.  7 playoff appearances and 3 AFC championship games during that time span. Those were some pretty good  times back than. Little did we all know that might be as good as it gets for this team for another 10 years. I dunno, I still have a modicum of hope under Douglass as he absolutely knows WTF he's doing I'm 100% convinced of this.

We'll  know alot more about whether or not there is some real bonafide hope after the year if and when a new coach is brought in and all this draft capital we have is utilized properly.

They don't have it right now. They are third behind NYG and ATL based on SoS.

and it's not exactly like we have to plan to stay bad either. People say that we're tanking by trading or releasing players, but we just stink.  Just gotta hope these other 2 teams find a way to win. At least they look somewhat competitive.

I can't pick Atlanta correctly. I've picked them to win I believe every week thus far even making them my best bet last week in this pool I'm in vs Carolina. I've learned my lesson...I'm done picking them.

So maybe you guys are right now that I'm done picking them to win, they'll actually start to win so we can pass them on the SOS...lol

As far as the Gmen, they have actually been somewhat competitive in most of their games. So yeah I'd think they'll figure out a way to win 3-4 games even as abysmal as they look. Both games vs Washington are definitely possible wins. Games vs the Bengals and the Eagles present opportunities. And I'd  also not put it past them to give the Cowboys another tough tussle final game of the year seeing they always play the Cowboys tough as indicated by last weeks game vs them.

Jets should so long as they don't win more than 2 games secure the #1 overall and having looked at their schedule above in the other post, that should be a pretty safe bet.

So here's the thing - so what if Lawrence stays in school or the jets win two games?  There's sure to be another rookie qb better than old ghost hunter Sam out there at pick 3.

You don't need the once in a generation guy.  You just need a guy who doesn't make rookie plays in his third year.

If i were Trevor Lawrence, I wouldnt want to play for the Jets unless....

Dabo broke the bank and was new Jets coach.

Well boys, in my now 22 years old longtime big $$ fantasy league(dang can't believe it's been that long),  due to Dalvin Cook being out for the week and my not having Mattison as one of my rat ******* buds snaked him from me a pick before I was going too at the draft as I knew I needed Cook insurance due to his injury history, I am forced to start guess who?

Yup you guessed it....good ole La'Michael Perine...fun fun fun!....lol. I picked him up this week seeing I knew I was screwed with Cook being out and Justin Jackson on bye. So now I gotta hope Gase was telling the truth that he's going to give Perine some love today vs Miami. Yeah I know good luck with that. I guess all I can hope for is Perine to get 10 touches and if he gets more it's a bonus. 

I can't imagine Gase doesn't try and see what this kid can do do today but than again this is Gase and the ahole that he is might just give Gore 30+ carries. Ugggg...hate this position I'm in but at least I'm 4-1 and if I lose today and I am a clear underdog, it won't be a killer. C'mon Perine...show me something today bud...we got this...yeah right...lol

Well boys, in my now 22 years old longtime big $$ fantasy league(dang can't believe it's been that long),  due to Dalvin Cook being out for the week and my not having Mattison as one of my rat ******* buds snaked him from me a pick before I was going too at the draft as I knew I needed Cook insurance due to his injury history, I am forced to start guess who?

Yup you guessed it....good ole La'Michael Perine...fun fun fun!....lol. I picked him up this week seeing I knew I was screwed with Cook being out and Justin Jackson on bye. So now I gotta hope Gase was telling the truth that he's going to give Perine some love today vs Miami. Yeah I know good luck with that. I guess all I can hope for is Perine to get 10 touches and if he gets more it's a bonus. 

I can't imagine Gase doesn't try and see what this kid can do do today but than again this is Gase and the ahole that he is might just give Gore 30+ carries. Ugggg...hate this position I'm in but at least I'm 4-1 and if I lose today and I am a clear underdog, it won't be a killer. C'mon Perine...show me something today bud...we got this...yeah right...lol
This might be the name I am looking for, honestly don't know much about him but all I see is Bell gone, Gore old, Perine is a rookie? This sounds like that guy who was a WFT player for a little while, similar names maybe. 

A rookie with decent size and not much in front of him and a Top 125 Pick? Uh yeah you might want to grab this guy before next week's waivers. Excellent find, happy I opened the Jets thread again, fine work happening in here.

Good Luck today, I'd like my Phins to roast you guys and look good doing it but I'm afraid this will likely be the closest you all come to victory thus far, probably 20-17 either way. But i'd like to see more of what we saw vs the Niners last week if that's even possible. 

What a sequence of incompetence.

Play 1: First down to Perriman. Oh wait, Griffin throws a block on the defender for offensive interference.

Play 2: Snap to Flacco. He's not ready for it and it's botched for a 10 yard loss.  Oh, and illegal shift to boot (declined)

Play 3: Punt inside the 5. V. Smith watches the ball drop and then it bounces into the ez for a touchback. Oh, and a facemask on top of it.

That first pick is ours baby!

Today is a perfect storm of a terrible roster coached terribly.  Might as well punt on first down. Only three plays Flacco's wrist coach: handoff to rb, throw in the dirt, and throw out of bounds 15 yards over the WR's head when facing a pass rush.

When you go 0 for 10 or whatever Miami went today on 3rd down you surely do not expect to win 24-0 or if you're the Jets, lose 24-0.

Getting shutout by the very team that looked like a dumpster fire to open the season last year losing 59-10 and ushering in Lamar Jackson looking like an All Pro instantly. 

Couldn't Gase figure out a way to feature the rookie and get him in space or try to bust a few run plays? It looked pathetic out there not sure how Gase doesn't lose the locker room. 

That GM should fire Gase immediately, he was handed Gase and a Draft that was already done before he got there. 

Users who are viewing this thread