What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (6 Viewers)

What breaks the tie w the Jags?

opposition winning percentage, which the Jags have by pretty much (might be official after this week) an insurmountable margin.

Its over. Jacksonville is going to be pulling people out of the stands next week to make sure there's no chance of a victory.

They beat the Rams. They were gonna beat somebody. We can all stop licking our wounds. They should have beat NE and OAK. Only miracles kept us 0-whatever. Not in the cards to happen again. You've got a high draft pick at QB and a trio of receivers that are tough to game plan for. Plus Frank ####### 3.5 YPC or bust Gore. We were bound to win at some point.

I guess this is good as a dynasty owner. I have D.J. Chark on the squad. Lawrence to him will look especially appealing. 

It makes you wonder how bad the Lions actually had to be and why Matt Millen, Rod Marinelli, and Dan Orlovsky are let anywhere near fifty feet of game tape to analyze and comment upon.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should draft the FCS prospect that's a long way away. That way we can figure out if we're gonna pick up Sam's fifth-year option or not.

We should draft the FCS prospect that's a long way away. That way we can figure out if we're gonna pick up Sam's fifth-year option or not.
It doesn't matter who they draft. It seriously doesn't. Without Lawrence, no decent coach is signing up there. This was a 15 year setback.

I mean seriously......a ####### punter makes a tackle and basically killed the franchise.

Ok - looking glass half full here for remaining weeks. 

Jets - Cleveland is playing for a shot at the playoffs so good chance Jets lose. The last week against NE where neither team is playing for anything is a toss up.

Jags - Chicago still in playoff hunt so they’ll be playing to win (although if AZ wins shortly they might be eliminated) but this could be a toss up. If Indy wins next week they are locked into playoffs and possibly their spot - chance Indy could rest starters in the final week.

Really stinks but still a glimmer of hope. 

Playing in NFL big markets is very overrated.  Brees, ARod, and Mahomes play in three of the smallest markets.
Agreed.  A stud like Lawrence who already plays in the south should be much more happy about having to play in sunny Florida than cold, ugly New York.  Plus, if you go to Jacksonville, you avoid having to face Belichick twice a year. That alone is a difference maker.  

That’s what people said about the Jets winning today. Not like the Bears are that good.

I know it ain’t happening but I’m pissed and need something to hold onto.
I watched most of the game.  The jets actually played pretty well, considering the opponent.  

Went onto twitter, saw the Jets official account re-tweeting every player on the team bragging about the win......unfollowed. I dont need to hear from Brian Poole, who will undoubtedly jump ship (and he should) for a franchise that actually knows what they're doing this off-season.  Feel horrible for a dude like Becton, who is now destined to play out his prime years taking hits for a loser.

Feels good. Hit the button Cimini as well.  Good riddance you smarmy turd.

I just can't anymore. There's no point.

Users who are viewing this thread