What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (9 Viewers)

With #2 locked up, I guess the thread will start clearing out now for all but the homers. Need a bit of time to grieve before discussing who they should pick.

With #2 locked up, I guess the thread will start clearing out now for all but the homers. Need a bit of time to grieve before discussing who they should pick.
I get the appeal for Sewell who is my option #3. A QB is option #1,   Anyone, but Darnold.  The position is too important.  Trade down 1-3 spots or draft a QB at 2. Those are my top 2 options, but both resulting in a QB.  Wilson right now, but need to see how the Combine goes.

At best, we would be hoping that Darnold becomes a game manager some day with a strong team around him.  He's probably never going to be a guy that elevates his team and you're going to have to pay him big bucks soon. 

I’m ok with this - once they took the lead I knew they were going to win the game. No stress for next week - will be nice to root for them to win the game for a change (and to beat NE which will be a nice bonus).

My uneducated two cents - while Sewell would be nice I believe they both play the same position and would want to ultimately be paid for that position (so it’s not like we’d have both for 10 years). 

Try to either trade back or take Wilson or maybe Chase. If no QB taken , Give Sam one more year and if no improvement - use their two first rounders to pick a QB. 

My uneducated two cents - while Sewell would be nice I believe they both play the same position and would want to ultimately be paid for that position (so it’s not like we’d have both for 10 years). 
I have seen a lot of this kind of talk in this thread, and I think it's overblown. In 2013 the Eagles had the #4 overall pick and a Pro Bowl LT in Jason Peters. They took Lane Johnson and played him at RT (he had played both LT and RT in college). Both were paid well and everything was fine until this year. 

QuizGuy66 said:
Dang my Bengals win and Rage doesn't want Sewell anymore :lmao:

I kid.

Any irrational fear Gase pulls the whodini?

-QG
You're confusing me with just about everyone else. I've always been about getting a QB. It pains me to watch Darnold.

I just didn't want the Bengals to get Sewell at 3 because I was bitter about losing Lawrence, so no one should land their preferred target.  That said, I don't think getting Sewell would be the worst thing in the world considering that I have been pining for an improved o-line forever. Yet, we can land a RT later in the first round or second round. That seems to be the more efficient route imo, but who knows.

Feel free to trade up for him or tell your interested buddies.  Ideally we pick up an extra asset or two from someone and still pick up a QB. 

Yes, there is a somewhat irrational fear that Gase lives to coach another season. It's the Jets after all. Dumb and dumber Johnson run this organization. Jets fans will fear the possibility until he gets fired.

Draft Sewell, sign center Corey Linsey as a free agent (packers fan so hoping the can re-sign him) back up brinks truck for Dak, sign Chris Godwin. Draft BPA with late first, draft a running back with second.

Bam - fantastic offense.

You're confusing me with just about everyone else. I've always been about getting a QB. It pains me to watch Darnold.

I just didn't want the Bengals to get Sewell at 3 because I was bitter about losing Lawrence, so no one should land their preferred target.  That said, I don't think getting Sewell would be the worst thing in the world considering that I have been pining for an improved o-line forever. Yet, we can land a RT later in the first round or second round. That seems to be the more efficient route imo, but who knows.

Feel free to trade up for him or tell your interested buddies.  Ideally we pick up an extra asset or two from someone and still pick up a QB. 

Yes, there is a somewhat irrational fear that Gase lives to coach another season. It's the Jets after all. Dumb and dumber Johnson run this organization. Jets fans will fear the possibility until he gets fired.
All good man -I thought you were ha ing a little fun when you were saying it - I can relate to the wanting nobody to have nice things angle in these times :)

I tend to think when you want the QB you take the QB.  Then I think of Akili Smith and how Mike Brown was offered the entire Sainrs draft and turned it down :(

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft Sewell, sign center Corey Linsey as a free agent (packers fan so hoping the can re-sign him) back up brinks truck for Dak, sign Chris Godwin. Draft BPA with late first, draft a running back with second.

Bam - fantastic offense.
I highly doubt Dak is going anywhere.  Same with Godwin, but otherwise I like this plan.  I think more realistically, they should sign Josh Reynolds (IIRC he's a free agent) and if there's a good free agent TE, I would look to upgrade there via free agency.  

ETA - if somehow Dak does become a free agent I agree - make him the highest paid QB and get it done.  Then trade Darnold, who should still be able to get them a decent draft pick in return.

I've had a day to digest what occurred in yesterdays LOL win over Cleveland. Here's the worst thing about yesterday's win. Forget the Trevor Lawrence BS...that ship sailed last week. And if I wasn't a Jet fan for almost 50 years and paranoid as all hell from all the years of suffering and dumb decisions by the front office, I probably wouldn't even have this thought running thru my head and that is:

I pray to whatever god that there is that is merciful to Jet fans young and old, that these last two horse#### wins are not going to influence the Johnsons to keep Gase for another season.

Some of you may "poo poo" what I'm saying and "no worries Max...it will never happen"...yada yada yada. Well this is the Jets we are talking about and I don't put nothing past these dweebs in the FO. And if they beat the Patriots which is quite possible and end year on 3 game winning streak, it's going to make it worse.

I'm telling ya...this paranoia I have is real. And yes as I said I'm jaded from all these years of BS going on here but if they kept Gase who just might be the worst coach not just in NFL history but in all of sports history, I will seriously have to think about changing alliances and I might start to become a Jaguars fan as keeping Gase would likely be a bridge too far for this Jet fan to continue supporting this cursed franchise.

Please Joe D, I know you read this board hoss and yes we all know you have a friendship with Gase from way back and that your a loyal soldier, but I also know you want to bring your own guy in. You need to talk to the Johnsons TODAY and tell them not too get snowed by all this "winning" and nip this #### in the bud now so that the day after the Patriots game on Black Monday, Gase is told his services are no longer required.

Thanks in advance Joe cause by doing this, you'll make millions of paranoid Jet fans feel a hell of alot better heading into the offseason than we do right now....cheers!

All good man -I thought you were ha ing a little fun when you were saying it - I can relate to the wanting nobody to have nice things angle in these times :)

I tend to think when you want the QB you take the QB.  Then I think of Akili Smith and how Mike Brown was offered the entire Sainrs draft and turned it down :(

-QG
Yeah, it's more in fun. We're all at the bottom of the football food chain. I save my true bitterness for teams like NE.

Gase for all his faults clearly is a master manipulator.  I would worry too if I were you guys.  Dude got a guy who helped hire him fired in like a month.  Heck he out-maneuvered the master manipulator Greg Williams.  Might want in invest in phone cards to call Great Britain to complain to Woody Johnson there about Gase (seriously - actually this is kinda genius and would be an amazing press story if you got NYC media hip to it).

Chances are it doesn't come to that but I have seen enough dead cat bounces save coaches to know it can happen.

-QG

I highly doubt Dak is going anywhere.  Same with Godwin, but otherwise I like this plan.  I think more realistically, they should sign Josh Reynolds (IIRC he's a free agent) and if there's a good free agent TE, I would look to upgrade there via free agency.  

ETA - if somehow Dak does become a free agent I agree - make him the highest paid QB and get it done.  Then trade Darnold, who should still be able to get them a decent draft pick in return.
Can the Bucs afford to re-sign Godwin though? I don’t think he is going to be cheap at all and there is no doubt he can be the leading go to receiver on a team. He can play outside and in the slot and would be perfect on that team. 

Cowboys have money and line issues - if Jets show Dak they have a stud at left tackle already, drafted a probable stud at right tackle and signed the number one center in football (per pff) AND will beat cowboys offer, how do you say no? Nab a running back with second rounder to pair with TY Johnson (who I think was a great find and can definitely be an effective 8-10 touch back). That’s an offense.

defense is another story and that will take some time. Looking at free agents on the Jets - priority one would be to re-sign Maye and priority 2 would be Hewitt who I think brings great intensity. This is an area they need to build through draft and smart free agency for role players at this point. 

I've had a day to digest what occurred in yesterdays LOL win over Cleveland. Here's the worst thing about yesterday's win. Forget the Trevor Lawrence BS...that ship sailed last week. And if I wasn't a Jet fan for almost 50 years and paranoid as all hell from all the years of suffering and dumb decisions by the front office, I probably wouldn't even have this thought running thru my head and that is:

I pray to whatever god that there is that is merciful to Jet fans young and old, that these last two horse#### wins are not going to influence the Johnsons to keep Gase for another season.

Some of you may "poo poo" what I'm saying and "no worries Max...it will never happen"...yada yada yada. Well this is the Jets we are talking about and I don't put nothing past these dweebs in the FO. And if they beat the Patriots which is quite possible and end year on 3 game winning streak, it's going to make it worse.

I'm telling ya...this paranoia I have is real. And yes as I said I'm jaded from all these years of BS going on here but if they kept Gase who just might be the worst coach not just in NFL history but in all of sports history, I will seriously have to think about changing alliances and I might start to become a Jaguars fan as keeping Gase would likely be a bridge too far for this Jet fan to continue supporting this cursed franchise.

Please Joe D, I know you read this board hoss and yes we all know you have a friendship with Gase from way back and that your a loyal soldier, but I also know you want to bring your own guy in. You need to talk to the Johnsons TODAY and tell them not too get snowed by all this "winning" and nip this #### in the bud now so that the day after the Patriots game on Black Monday, Gase is told his services are no longer required.

Thanks in advance Joe cause by doing this, you'll make millions of paranoid Jet fans feel a hell of alot better heading into the offseason than we do right now....cheers!
Im thinking the same thing....Id like to root for them to paste the Pats next week and send Bellichick off with a loss but then we are talking a 3 game win streak and just as I had a bad feeling about winning a game or 2 down the stretch I have a bad feeling about Gase....he can argue injuries and brutal schedule = keep Sam in the same system one more year....he already had a sacrificial lamb in Williams....Woody is not back for a few more weeks/months.....Im nervous and am doing something about it - my group has had season tickets for 50 yrs...Im emailing multiple people in the ticket office/business side that if Gase stays we, as well as a ton of other season ticket holders I know, will seriously consider cancelling.  I feel that strongly about it.  

I think CJ would love to bring Gase back and try to show the world he isnt the stooge that he is...JD is smarter than CJ but he owes Gase his job and is tight with him...not sure how strong he will fight to let him go....I think its up to the business side to get swarmed with fans that cant be there in a pandemic and show their displeasure with boos and no-shows.....they will realize they cant sell a product that involves Gase and hopefully steer the ship elsewhere....Until I see Gase has been fired i simply am not convinced. 

As for the game - meh - made my peace with it so wasnt as upset as last week.....tough to see hope from it as the Browns were decimated by no WRs....Sam had another ho hum game...nothing from Mims.....gives Gase something to rally around....I was watching a lot more red zone than usual due to fantasy stuff so maybe missed morr but I was unimpressed

So Gore is out this week (long contusion)...well I imagine unless there is a stat change and he loses a yard. You would need big balls to do that. I used to know the statistician.

Get this unbelievable report out of Boston: there is a story out there that Gase could join NE's staff next season if (he better) he is fired. First of all, we're not that lucky. Second of all, NE doesn't seem this dumb. We'll see.

Because I'm bored and a glutton for punishment, I went back through this thread to "key moments" over the past ~3 years just to see what my takes were.  Some were good, others not so much (I liked Rosen.....)

But on this one.....I freaking nailed it. Day of the Gase press conference.

What a ####in weirdo. Dude will be out in 2 years with mccagnan

The more I think about it and I said it last week and I'll say it again. The only way we stay at #2 is if we are taking Sewell...period end of story.

Now if Douglass loves one of the WR's...Chase or Smith, he's definitely trading down as no way in hell you take one of them at 2 as that's way too high. I also said this as well last week a few times, if Douglass can get the Bengals who are #6 currently and who despite our boy @QuizGuy66protestations to the contrary that Mike Brown doesn't ever move up in draft...well theirs's always a first when the next Munoz or Pace is staring at ya and you have a tremendous asset  to protect like Joe Burrow, that would be optimal....just sayin!,

The Dolphins who sit incredibly at #3 due to that amazing Tunsil theft they pulled off with Houston and maybe the Chargers at #12 tho they'd have to give up an absolute motherload for the Jets to move down to 12 chomping at the bit for Sewell and he can get a sweetheart of a deal, I think you have to consider it seeing Jets need so much help all over the place and so more if you move down a couple of spots and you get some more #1 thru #3 picks this year that's very appealing to do.

Now if Douglass can also get a few other teams who are chomping at the bit for one of the QB's they might love like say an Atlanta(#4 currently), Detroit(/#7) or a Carolina(#9) all of whom for different reasons could be in the market for a QB, well than Douglass will have some more options to mull over to trade down and get a ton back in return. Heck maybe Jerry at #11 decides he doesn't want to pay Dak afterall and decides he loves one of the QB's coming out and he tempts Joe D with a haul to switch spots. Hey you never know.

Gun to my head tho, I think Douglass the ex O-lineman that he was in college and fully knowing that whoever is the Jet QB whether it's Darnold or someone else that is currently on an NFL roster, needs to continue to build the line anchored by Becton, I think he will take Sewell and that will be that.

No matter what tho, Douglass needs to use all those techniques he learned from Ozzie Newsome and even Howie Roseman to thread the needle and sell it convincingly that he's taking Sewell or he's taking one of the QB's, so that those other teams that I mentioned maybe just maybe would start a bidding war with one another and give Joe D the motherload like and RGIII type haul, in order to move out of the 2 slot. Going to be a fascinating off season that's for dang sure!.

First things first on the agenda so as to alleviate the angst and get me from taking all these Tums....FIRE GASE!!!

Im thinking the same thing....Id like to root for them to paste the Pats next week and send Bellichick off with a loss but then we are talking a 3 game win streak and just as I had a bad feeling about winning a game or 2 down the stretch I have a bad feeling about Gase....he can argue injuries and brutal schedule = keep Sam in the same system one more year....he already had a sacrificial lamb in Williams....Woody is not back for a few more weeks/months.....Im nervous and am doing something about it - my group has had season tickets for 50 yrs...Im emailing multiple people in the ticket office/business side that if Gase stays we, as well as a ton of other season ticket holders I know, will seriously consider cancelling.  I feel that strongly about it.  

I think CJ would love to bring Gase back and try to show the world he isnt the stooge that he is...JD is smarter than CJ but he owes Gase his job and is tight with him...not sure how strong he will fight to let him go....I think its up to the business side to get swarmed with fans that cant be there in a pandemic and show their displeasure with boos and no-shows.....they will realize they cant sell a product that involves Gase and hopefully steer the ship elsewhere....Until I see Gase has been fired i simply am not convinced. 
Not surprisingly we are on the same page as "brilliant minds think alike" or rather "paranoid Mofo's think alike" or both which is more like it...lol. It really would be funny if this wasn't so sad, but if it were any other team it would be 100000% definite Gase would be history. This is the Jets tho and they don't do normal...never have and likely never will.

The only saving grace and why I'm not totally in panic mode that the Jets might actually keep this stiff of a coach is ironically due to Gase's bosom buddy and who he got the Jet GM gig for which is obviously Joe Douglass and his influence with Gase.

I have no doubt in my mind with no Douglass here, Gase would be able to manipulate Chris Johnson for sure and maybe even Woody when he comes back from Great Britain in a month or two and talk his way into another season. But Gase I'm convinced due to their friendship, won't try and do that with Douglass and he'll likely tell Joe D to do what's best for the team and the fan base and let him go and get a new head coach which is the right thing to do.

Yes I'm hoping and praying that Gase will do that and make it easy on Douglass and that's the way I'm thinking it's going to go down.

Bottom line...it needs to happen one way or another.

Poor Rams. Everyone is feeling sorry for them after losing Goff (who pretty much sucks anyway) for their all important game to try to make the playoffs. Maybe you should have tried a little harder against the Jets. Mr. Young Genius Coach McVay who got out-coached by Gase of all people.

From hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.

In other words, I hope you miss the playoffs and choke on the regret of not beating the Jets.

- Bitter Jets fan

I think the Bengals would pivot to taking Burrow's LSU pal at #5 and address the o-line another way.

Saw a fun okay maybe not-so-fun stat today.  

When the Bengals enter their last home game with a losing record they have now won 12 times is a row (and 17 of the last 18 in this scenario).  We'll be picking like 8 or 9 :lmao:

-QG

Poor Rams. Everyone is feeling sorry for them after losing Goff (who pretty much sucks anyway) for their all important game to try to make the playoffs. Maybe you should have tried a little harder against the Jets. Mr. Young Genius Coach McVay who got out-coached by Gase of all people.

From hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.

In other words, I hope you miss the playoffs and choke on the regret of not beating the Jets.

- Bitter Jets fan
You guys could actually end up ruining 2 teams' playoff chances.  Would me more fun for you if the price wasn't so dear.

-QG

Reference question for you guys to chew on - what does the '22 draft class look at at QB if they stick it out with Sam?

-QG

I think the Bengals would pivot to taking Burrow's LSU pal at #5 and address the o-line another way.

Saw a fun okay maybe not-so-fun stat today.  

When the Bengals enter their last home game with a losing record they have now won 12 times is a row (and 17 of the last 18 in this scenario).  We'll be picking like 8 or 9 :lmao:

-QG
Yeah, but the Bengals are heading in the right direction with Burrows (and Higgins).

I really hope we get a real RB prospect this year, but I'm not betting on it. Probably just another mid-round guy.
Ummmm...ummmm....there's some guy Etienne I was fawning over in a zillions posts last week...he'd fit the bill.

You guys talked me out of taking him with our Seattle 1st round pick at 27-28 but at our #34 2nd round slot if Etieene is somehow there staring at us.........hellooooooo nelly!!!

Reference question for you guys to chew on - what does the '22 draft class look at at QB if they stick it out with Sam?

-QG
Howell and Slovis I think are the top 2 prospects, but I'm not even sure. Unfortunately if the Jets don't grab a QB this year, they will likely eek out a few more wins next year and we would have to trade up to get one of them. 

More reason to get one now especially factoring in the cost of Sam's contract.  If JD likes Wilson/Fields, go for it. If he likes any of the others, trade down a 2-5 spots and pick up additional draft picks.

Even if Sam improves dramatically, you're hoping that he becomes a top 20 game manager. Probably cheaper to go with Dalton or Brissett if that's JD's projection. And if we really want to match Sam's INT potential, even Winston would be a cheaper option. At least that dummy Winston has some passing upside (to match his downside).

Ummmm...ummmm....there's some guy Etienne I was fawning over in a zillions posts last week...he'd fit the bill.

You guys talked me out of taking him with our Seattle 1st round pick at 27-28 but at our #34 2nd round slot if Etieene is somehow there staring at us.........hellooooooo nelly!!!
I don't think he will make it to 34, but you never know.

No arguments from me. I'm good with making him our "Tavon Smith" for one year and than he gets the boot!...lol
Holy chit....Brainstorm alert...danger danger Will Robinson when that happens...lol

Let's keep Sam for one more year and lets bring in the real Tavon Smith over here too take over after that.

Saints still have Winston to take over for Brees when the times comes.

Smith would be alot cheaper and Smith does have some Big Ben type qualities to him....hmmmmmmmm

This is a rare time when I can actually justify many different directions....only thing that would make me upset is drafting defense with the 1st pick...gotta get a cornerstone offensive player whether it be OL, QB, WR or even TE....save the defense for later in the draft....so many options and I can understand/make a case for all.

1.  Draft Fields at #2 - the most likely so far that Ive seen....playoff games are going to be absolutely huge for his draft stock...if he balls out then it will make the decision harder but increase the value of the pick...Ill be rooting for him - bonus would be a mid round pick for Sam

2.  Draft Wilson at #2 - same as above but hes done already - seems like he has better tape/attributes than Fields but poor competition....have a feeling he vaults up after pro day and becomes the next flavor of the draft....again trade of Sam would probably add to picks

3.  Draft Sewel at #2 - monster bookends for a decade....reminds me of the Brick/Mangold duo...no coincidence the best 10 yr run in team history....give Sam one more run with a  reasonably priced vet brought in to push him 

4. Trade down from #2 - no QB or Sewell - then JD trades down...get some more ammo but Id prefer to stay in top 10....targets would be Chase, Devonte Smith...darkhorse would be Pitts who is a monster.  Keep Sam and bring in a vet as above.  

Thats 4 legit options....allI could get behind...as of today my favorite is #3 and draft Sewell and build the wall.....ibut I could definitely understand any of the 4 options and all would really help build the team.  

The Sewell option would finally give the team an identity....I have a feeling JD brings in Wink Martindale....he knows JD and had Mosely play at an all pro level.  He comes in and reinstalls a ground and pound mauler identity that that beastly OL...grab a stud RB with the 2d 1st rd pick or early 2d rd pick....make Darnold a game manager who can snap a big play few times a game....sign Thuney in the offseason with a solid WR and you are talking massive improvement.  

Keeping Darnold and getting him a new HC/OC is tough. You're asking the guy to make monumental improvements between now and next year as a QB while adapting and learning a whole new system. To be honest, it's tough to really evaluate it even 1 year into a new system as the QB generally is way more comfortable in a system in Year 2. 

Douglas did have Darnold his top rated QB in the 2018 NFL Draft if I recall correctly. 

This may not be what I would do, but I personally believe Douglas sticks with Darnold next year. But man, if he gets off to another rough start, the NY media and fans are going to be real rough on the kid.  

Yeah, but the Bengals are heading in the right direction with Burrows (and Higgins).
Oh I feel good about some of the talent - need to build the line and fire the OL coach that they aren't going to fire.  Sorta an eternal theme.  Bills should give both Jets and Bengals fans hope that things can turn around relatively quick with the right pieces.

Threadjack over :)

-QG

Keeping Darnold and getting him a new HC/OC is tough. You're asking the guy to make monumental improvements between now and next year as a QB while adapting and learning a whole new system. To be honest, it's tough to really evaluate it even 1 year into a new system as the QB generally is way more comfortable in a system in Year 2. 

Douglas did have Darnold his top rated QB in the 2018 NFL Draft if I recall correctly. 

This may not be what I would do, but I personally believe Douglas sticks with Darnold next year. But man, if he gets off to another rough start, the NY media and fans are going to be real rough on the kid.  
think about how easy they got off this year - no fans...no media in the locker room....next year will be much different...If Sam does get another shot I think JD should bring in some legit competition to push him.  Looking at FA QBs there isnt much available though. 

Also you are correct in that it would be a new system and tough to evaluate...that plus the option year issue may push JD to starting fresh.....definitely a tough call

This is a rare time when I can actually justify many different directions....only thing that would make me upset is drafting defense with the 1st pick...gotta get a cornerstone offensive player whether it be OL, QB, WR or even TE....save the defense for later in the draft....so many options and I can understand/make a case for all.

1.  Draft Fields at #2 - the most likely so far that Ive seen....playoff games are going to be absolutely huge for his draft stock...if he balls out then it will make the decision harder but increase the value of the pick...Ill be rooting for him - bonus would be a mid round pick for Sam

2.  Draft Wilson at #2 - same as above but hes done already - seems like he has better tape/attributes than Fields but poor competition....have a feeling he vaults up after pro day and becomes the next flavor of the draft....again trade of Sam would probably add to picks

3.  Draft Sewel at #2 - monster bookends for a decade....reminds me of the Brick/Mangold duo...no coincidence the best 10 yr run in team history....give Sam one more run with a  reasonably priced vet brought in to push him 

4. Trade down from #2 - no QB or Sewell - then JD trades down...get some more ammo but Id prefer to stay in top 10....targets would be Chase, Devonte Smith...darkhorse would be Pitts who is a monster.  Keep Sam and bring in a vet as above.  

Thats 4 legit options....allI could get behind...as of today my favorite is #3 and draft Sewell and build the wall.....ibut I could definitely understand any of the 4 options and all would really help build the team.  

The Sewell option would finally give the team an identity....I have a feeling JD brings in Wink Martindale....he knows JD and had Mosely play at an all pro level.  He comes in and reinstalls a ground and pound mauler identity that that beastly OL...grab a stud RB with the 2d 1st rd pick or early 2d rd pick....make Darnold a game manager who can snap a big play few times a game....sign Thuney in the offseason with a solid WR and you are talking massive improvement.  
You forgot option 5 which I mentioned above: Trade down and still grab a QB.

It's hard to take a positive spin, but at least JD has options now. Obviously Lawrence was the unanimous pick at 1, but what if JD just wanted to trade down and acquire more picks. Maybe he's in love with Sewell after all. Maybe he has Fields/Wilson or one of the other QBs ranked high and can still add draft picks and slide down a bit and get one of these guys.

The good is that it gives us something to discuss for 4 months. It's also the bad part. Ha. Anyway, people can debate what we should do, but it's all up to JD. We're just invested bystanders. First we have to deal with Gase and his replacement. Then free agency. Then the workouts/Combine. At least the next few months will be interesting. Way more than the past couple of years anyway.

We should have a virtual celebration when Gase is fired.

Users who are viewing this thread