What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (9 Viewers)

He was the absolute worst candidate they interviewed.  His offenses have been bottom 3rd without Manning, he clashed with players at every turn, his Dolphins teams got worse every year and 5 of his 23 wins came against the Jets when they too sucked.  What a joke.  BB and Brady must be laughing hysterically in between studying Chargers practice film as the rest of the AFCE just keeps recycling each other's trash.  Rex, Bowles, Tannenbaum, Gase.  JFC.  

Bottom line is if Gase came over from a non divisional team or as an offensive coordinator people in here would be drooling. 
His track record is terrible.  I don't care if it was the Lions, the Redskins, Bears or any other team that he just came from, his reputation was built on Peyton Manning's arm 5 years ago.  What coach didn't succeed with a healthy Peyton as the QB?  His offenses have done nothing but suck since and players hate him.  There is no upside with this hire.  He's perfect for this joke of a franchise though so I guess there's that.    

He was the absolute worst candidate they interviewed.  His offenses have been bottom 3rd without Manning, he clashed with players at every turn, his Dolphins teams got worse every year and 5 of his 23 wins came against the Jets when they too sucked.  What a joke.  BB and Brady must be laughing hysterically in between studying Chargers practice film as the rest of the AFCE just keeps recycling each other's trash.  Rex, Bowles, Tannenbaum, Gase.  JFC.  
He's 3-3 against the Patriots.

His track record is terrible.  I don't care if it was the Lions, the Redskins, Bears or any other team that he just came from, his reputation was built on Peyton Manning's arm 5 years ago.  What coach didn't succeed with a healthy Peyton as the QB?  His offenses have done nothing but suck since and players hate him.  There is no upside with this hire.  He's perfect for this joke of a franchise though so I guess there's that.    
He went 23-25 with Ryan Tannehill, retired Jay Cutler, Matt Moore, and Brock Osweiler. He was 13-11 with Ryan Tannehill. Sam Darnold will instantly become the best QB he has coached since Manning.

He went 23-25 with Ryan Tannehill, retired Jay Cutler, Matt Moore, and Brock Osweiler. He was 13-11 with Ryan Tannehill. Sam Darnold will instantly become the best QB he has coached since Manning.
Always excuses.  Maccganan gets excuses for his poor record and Gase gets excuses for his. Between the two of them it's good to know the losing to come won't be either of their fault.  Where were the excuses for Bowles when he had McClown, Fitzpatrick, Petty, etc... as his QBs with wasted draft picks like Hack, Stewart, Smith, etc...  clogging up roster space?  Gase is a retread with an oversized reputation as an offensive "genius" yet a terrible  offensive record outside of 2 years with arguably the best pure passer in league history.  There is no positive spin, it was a terrible hire.  I want it to work out because i'm tired of the loser treadmill, but I have zero hope that it will.  

As Jets fan we're conditioned to expect disaster with every move - but the worst part about this hire is the optics, that he was just fired by a division rival after "failing" there. But when did the Dolphins become a model franchise? Their owner is arguably more of an idiot than the Johnsons and that roster is bottom of the league (so are the Jets right now).

By no means will I say this hire won't turn out to be a disaster - but I think people are rushing to judgment because it's the Jets and not diving a little deeper.

Manning was not the same player when Gase was the OC there - he clearly had lost arm strength and was in serious decline - and Manning has praised Gase's offensive genius. Now sure Manning was still wicked smart and was largely responsible for the success but Gase did run that offense - we can't take it away.

As for his time with the Dolphins? Well sure their offenses were poor but Ryan Tannehill is at best a league average QB (I'd put him well below personally) and was largely unhealthy during Gase's tenure. Gase was 10-5 in games where Tannehill was healthy and Gase went 10-6 his fist season in Miami (including 3-1 to finish the year with Matt Moore playing).

In year 2, Tannehill got hurt late in the preseason and Gase had Jay Cutler come off his retirement couch to lead the team. He went 6-10 with Cutler and Matt Moore. How couls anyone expect more out of a washed up Cutler?

In year 3, Brock Osweiler started 5 games and played in 7 - yet the team still went 7-9 and was in playoff contention late in the year.

The guy has been in the NFL for a long while and has a pretty decent resume if you don't look at his name and just his experience. I do know he clashed with some players and with Ross during the last season - but a lot of coaches have that on their resume. Frankly I hope he does tell Chris or Woody Johnson to stay out of the team's personnel.

Darnold skyped with him for an hour and was in his corner and told Mac and Chris Johnson he wanted to work with him. The relationship with Darnold is the single most important thing going forward.

He was 3-3 against the Pats. They are vulnerable. He knows this division and has won games against the Jets, Pats and Bills - and will beat the 'Phins this upcoming season.

I get it - I'm trying to convince myself as well but most of us wanted an offensive minded guy and a guy with experience. This has a chance to work - and no other coach guaranteed success. I'm as pessimistic as then next guy when it comes to the Jets - how could we not be? But I'm not ready to say they got this wrong yet.

...Manning was not the same player when Gase was the OC there - he clearly had lost arm strength and was in serious decline - and Manning has praised Gase's offensive genius. Now sure Manning was still wicked smart and was largely responsible for the success but Gase did run that offense - we can't take it away.

...The guy has been in the NFL for a long while and has a pretty decent resume if you don't look at his name and just his experience.

...I'm not ready to say they got this wrong yet.
Manning put up 4600/37 the year before Gase got there.  That's not serious decline.  Yes he had a historic year with Gates that first year, but IMHO he's living off of that and gets far too much credit for it.  

As for his resume outside of riding Peyton's coattails?  Just look at this from pro-football reference:

This is not a "pretty decent resume"  

I am ready to say they got it wrong.  I will happily eat crow if I turn out to be way off, but i'm not going to play gullible fan and blindly give any benefits of the doubt.  The Jets don't deserve it and neither does Gase.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning put up 4600/37 the year before Gase got there.  That's not serious decline.  Yes he had a historic year with Gates that first year, but IMHO he's living off of that and gets far too much credit for it.  
I'm not being snarky - but did you watch many games? Manning was throwing ducks. His neck injury sapped his arm. He was still super smart and knew how to pick apart defenses and had a great supporting cast but he was not the "best pure passer of all time" at that point. But I will agree that it was obviously more Manning than Gase.

Permission to live vicariously and be excited about this hire?

I've got no skin in this, but I obviously like the hire. As a football fan, I want to see the Jets be relevant again and to see a new team atop the AFC east and I think Gase gives you guys a better shot than McCarthy would have. As a fantasy football fan, this hiring has piqued my interest in Jets players and I will be paying particular attention to their offseason signings. 

As for his resume outside of riding Peyton's coattails?  Just look at this from pro-football reference:

This is not a "pretty decent resume"  

I am ready to say they got it wrong.  I will happily eat crow if I turn out to be way off, but i'm not going to play gullible fan and blindly give any benefits of the doubt.  The Jets don't deserve it and neither does Gase.  
and I'm talking about his full history in this league - I know you don't want to hear excuses but when the best QB he worked with during your highlighted link was Tannehill - what would you expect? Washed up Cutler, career journeyman Moore, Brock Osweiler ( a guy that the Texans had to pay a second round pick just to get rid of him) no thanks?

And I'm far from a gullible blind fan - but I'm also not trying to be a typical jaded Jets fan - I understand why of course (I've lived it for a long time) but it's not always doom and gloom either.

Surprised everyone here wanted McCarthy.  He is old, outdated, and hasn't shown anything great on offense in a while... even with the best QB in the league.  McCarthy would have been a boring hire.

Not saying Gase is THAT much more exciting, but the guy at least is a young offensive mind that seems to get his teams to overachieve.  He instantly steps into twice the talent he had in Miami.  He brought a bad team to the playoffs in his first year there and people considered him a COY candidate.

I like the hiring.  I think he does good things with a fresh start, talented players, and he refocuses on the things that made him great elsewhere. 
This is how I feel about it. I would have been ok with McCarthy too (although he did seem a bit stale), but I definitely wanted a guy with NFL HC experience. Gase got an awful lot out of Tannehill, and once he got hurt, it was a less-than-underwhelming group that led that team. Darnold is already a better QB than anything he had in Miami, so I'm not going to hold his overall W-L record against him. He will have to learn to deal with the media better, but overall, I'm pretty excited.  

I'm not being snarky - but did you watch many games? Manning was throwing ducks. His neck injury sapped his arm. He was still super smart and knew how to pick apart defenses and had a great supporting cast but he was not the "best pure passer of all time" at that point. But I will agree that it was obviously more Manning than Gase.
I will give you that his physical skills were declining, that's fair enough.  My point is that even without Gase he was succeeding at levels comparable to his previous performance when he was at full strength.  To give the credit to Gase for figuring out how to succeed with a diminished Manning is ignoring that the offense was really good the year prior without Gase there.

Im trying to digest this....some good pts made here already which Im sure Ill repeat but heres my take - 

Starting off with I hope I am wrong - I really do....and I will give some positives so I dont come off biased....but some thoughts

Positives - 

Youth - definitely checks the young box - if is successful he could be here a long time 

Experience - OC for good franchises and some HC experience  though shaky- knows the division - especially the JEts (as hes spanked them) and the Patriots

Offensive coach - has an offensive bkgd with some level of success

circumstance - he was set up to fail to an extent in Miami - QB issues which he hopefully wont have in NY and mediocre roster

emotions - sometimes he goes a little far like that one press conference clip but after watching stoic statue onthe sidelines last few years Im happy to see some fire.  

Negatives 

Development - even Johnson says #1 item is to develop Sam....who has he developed?  He came to Peyton at the end of his career and he was changing just about every play at the line.  Had 1 good season with Cutler who was already established - and Tanny was hurt most of time and when healthy didnt look like he developed much  McCarthy actually developed Rodgers from scratch - much more appealing to me

Winning experience - only seasons as a HC look eerily Jet like - 1st season playoff followed by the slow decline and firing.....McCarthy was a playoff machine with mult championship games and a Super Bowl win....that experience is huge.  

Offensive success - only time he was a HC his offenses was ranked bottom on league - this is like Bowles being a defense expert with his beloved D awful every yr - get ready for the wildcat again (ugh) - 

Personnel - he had control over the roster in Miami and it stunk...while he wont have that power here I trust McCarthy's eye and ability to coach up lesser players than Gase.  

Locker Room - I know its been disputed but multiple players despised him, lost the locker room this yr

Communication - he fought with the owner - in of itself I dont have a big deal with disagreeing but reports are he was out of line....plus he had trouble with Miami media?  Welcome to NY!  Going to be way worse = seems like his temper could be too much....

So all in all he does have positives and checks some boxes....I admit being dumped by a hated division rival gives a certain stench that I cant get over.....if he got another OC job somewhere and put in 2 yrs re-establishing himself then Id be ok - how many coaches fail in the 1st stint, immediately get another job and are great?  My list of Kotite, Mangini, Herm and Rex were all terrible after - even Bellichick had to re-establish himself before getting another shot.  What did Gase do to deserve what is essentially a better job?  

also just cant get over that a coach like MCarthy actually pushed his chips in and wanted the job and they passed...it's like it was too good to be true and the Jets didnt believe it. I think this will end up being a mistake and both MAc and Gase will be gone in 2 yrs....there is no more "not being judged by wins and losses" - no honeymoon.....he has a QB, top 3 pick...$100M plus some good chips to deal with....he needs to show he can take Sam to the next level and get to at least 8 wins next yr or he is on the hot seat for 2020.....

And why does Peyton Manning hate us so much - bails on being drafted by the Jets and now sabotages McCarthy for his buddy....thx Peyton...please stop...maybe Favre could have made a call....Johnson was obviously smitten - what a day!  

Adam Gase had a better record this year with Tannehill/Osweiler than McCarthy had with Rodgers.
I dont take this year as serious as its clear Rodgers was changing plays and clearly in mutiny mode...but even though I look at the entire experience as a whole and its no comparison

Gase got an awful lot out of Tannehill
Gase absolutely did not get any significant amount more out of Tannehill than Philban and Lazor did:

2014-15:  755/1176-64.2% 8253 yds 51/24 TD/INT 7.0 y/a - Philban/Lazor

2016,18:  437/663-65.9%  4974 yds 36/21  TD/INT 7.5 y/a - Gase

So he had better y/a but a worse TD/INT ratio and yds/gm and otherwise similar completion % stats.  Exactly how is this considered an example that he's a QB guru or offensive genius?

Always excuses.  Maccganan gets excuses for his poor record and Gase gets excuses for his. Between the two of them it's good to know the losing to come won't be either of their fault.  Where were the excuses for Bowles when he had McClown, Fitzpatrick, Petty, etc... as his QBs with wasted draft picks like Hack, Stewart, Smith, etc...  clogging up roster space?  Gase is a retread with an oversized reputation as an offensive "genius" yet a terrible  offensive record outside of 2 years with arguably the best pure passer in league history.  There is no positive spin, it was a terrible hire.  I want it to work out because i'm tired of the loser treadmill, but I have zero hope that it will.  
I would argue Bowels did more with Fitzpatrick and McCown (who each had a real good season), than Gase did with any of his QBs.  I don't know enough about Gase to say I hate this hire, but the Jets and my rooting history with this team tell me this wont work out.  Jets are just an awful franchise, simple.  I hope they asked Gase about his usage of Gore v. Drake and got a solid answer, cause a lot of knowledgable people seemed confused.  Gase had a say in his roster, so blaming a bad roster on performance is his fault.  After McCagnan screws up this offseason I figure they clean house again in 2020 or 2021.  With the Steelers, Cowboys & Giants all visiting the Jets this year, can't wait to see CrapLife stadium 75%-90% filled with opposing fans.

if he got another OC job somewhere and put in 2 yrs re-establishing himself then Id be ok - how many coaches fail in the 1st stint, immediately get another job and are great?  My list of Kotite, Mangini, Herm and Rex were all terrible after - even Bellichick had to re-establish himself before getting another shot.  What did Gase do to deserve what is essentially a better job? 
This is a great point that i've been thinking about.  Everyone says that maybe he's learned lessons.  What is the humbling moment that makes him reflect on things he did wrong?  He doesn't have to go prove himself, he simply gets another job right away so he can feel like the disfunction was all on them.  He has no reason, nor has he had the time to change his ways.  

was matt rhule actually considered for this?
If you believe the reports he was actually the first choice but they had concerns about his staff not having any NFL experience so they wanted input on building it.  I loved what I heard about Rhule's leadership, program building and organizational philosophy.   I'd have been fine with a proven but unexciting guy like McCarthy.  Instead we get the worst of all worlds in Gase.   :wall:

The same genius that criminally under used Drake?
I know this is a fantasy football message board so we'll have jaded owners of players automatically thinking the coach is an idiot for not using their guy....but

It looks like he used Drake in a RBBC and in a 3rd down back role (which was how he was used in college). It looks like Gore was just as effective as a runner and all of his guys stayed fresh. What's the issue?

Drake: 120 carries - 535 yards - 4.5 ypc / 53 rec - 477 yards - 9.0 ypr

Gore: 156 carries - 722 yards - 4.6 ypc /  12 rec - 124 yards - 10.3 ypr

Ballage: 36 carries - 191 yards - 5.3 ypc /  9 rec - 56 yards - 6.2 ypr

A lot of teams use RBBCs now and I know Gore is old as dirt but it doesn't look like he was hurting the team while he was out there and gaining positive yards. I don't watch many Miami games but I do know Drake looks more explosive and better to the eye but the results are the results and Gore was (minimally) more effective overall and maybe Drake wouldn't hold up well to a big workload - 53 receptions is a pretty decent total though.

And I was just quoting what Manning said - I don't really know if Gase is an offensive genius.

Bottom line is if Gase came over from a non divisional team or as an offensive coordinator people in here would be drooling. 
I think there is some merit to your comment. I don't think we would be drooling though. He's coming off of 2 losing seasons, so yeah, there is a perceived stench coming from that.

As Jets fans, we hate Miami, so hiring a guy that was fired by your hated rival doesn't look appealing. 

You're right that it's not appealing that he's not coming from a rising offensive coordinator position.   He also has that stench from his players allegedly hating him, but that may be overstated. 

He also has the rough personality that will probably clash with the media. The media jackals will turn on him quickly with their agendas.

However,  it's probably a good thing for the team because several players took advantage of friendly Todd. I think it will be a welcomed feature for the fans. Maybe not for some players.  It's going to be an interesting season for players like T. Johnson and Darron Lee.  They can end up in the doghouse quickly. Maybe Gase gets on Leonard Williams's case, too and gets the best out of him. I doubt Crowell will be wiping his butt for the Jets this year. 

I don't hate the move like I did yesterday. Honestly, it doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done. Time to move on and worry about our idiot GM that can't seem to find any players other than Herndon outside of the first round. 

I can't see how someone else's castoff is another person's treasure. I wonder, how many people on this board who support the hire, actually watched the Dolphins games the past couple of years? those of us who have can tell you, that Gase is as clueless as they come. just a terrible hire, a coach who is in WAY over his head ( he's OC material NOT HC material). But this is typical Jets football operations , hire lousy coaches time and time again..While I agree that Tannehill was not a good QB, as someone else stated, Gase didn't coax anything more out of him than Philbin did. Just watch some in game management by Gase..sometimes his team is all-world, most other times they're just plain lousy.You know what Gase is, he's a lesser Jay Gruden. He can coach 'em up to play NE in Miami, or Chicago in MIami, but then he'll take them to Buffalo or Detroit and get beaten to a pulp. there's no rhyme or reason to it, it's incredibly frustrating. I saw the Fins in the London game last year ( 2017) where there was a lengthy official timeout/review of play. as soon as the 15 minute debacle ended, Gase calls a timeout! wtf.you just had 15 minutes to figure out what blasted play you're going to run and you call time out?!!! his teams will always be on the cusp of mediocrity..7-9,8-8.his one winning season is the outlier here, folks. so for the Jets, this IS good news.they're no longer a 4 win team.so YAY you'll now win 8 games/yr.and still be on the golf course on Wildcard Weekend.

I just dont get how you hire a guy with a losing record as a HC , who was just run out of town from  a division foe. how is that possible? only the Jets can be so stupid. I say this as a person who watched the Jets for 30 years while i lived in NJ. I've seen the Jets' stupidity throughout the years.and this is right up there with the best of them. 

I see no reason why the Jets couldn't have hired Fangio.or talk to Harbaugh see if he wants to leave Michigan. or Urban Meyer. 

just pathetic.

Apparently - but he backed out when he was told he could not hire all of his assistants. He wanted his college guys, Mac and Johnson wanted to "force" some guys with professional experience on him.
This was reported by several people so strong chance it's true. 

Would cause me a lot of concern if I was a Jet's fan. Seems crazy to think they could identify Rhule as the coach they wanted but somehow think they were so much more qualified then him to put his staff together that they instead went for option 2.  Does not seem like a solid decision making process and it now it  would stand to reason those  two have heavy influence on Gase's staff which would not give me a great feeling either.

Regarding Gase. For an offensive guy his offenses were lackluster. Now you can argue he did not have a good QB. Fair enough but if you go there I think you got to relent to other side of that argument that says only time he really had a top notch offense was with Peyton and we all know Peyton was his own defacto OC.

But what might be more problematic then an offensive guru whose offenses lacked sizzle was that I don't think he showed he could handle big personalities well, as if he viewed them as more of a threat. People can argue they got rid of guys like Suh, Landry and Pouncey over money all they want but I think it had to do with he was trying to change the culture and he did not feel he was strong enough to do it with those players still on the team.

He's only 40, everyone knew he'd get a second chance and I think deserved one but he'd not have been my choice now. He probably learned a lot from his Miami experience, he's sure going to have a lot better QB to work with this time, but so far I'm absolutely unimpressed with his offenses or leadership.

Would cause me a lot of concern if I was a Jet's fan. Seems crazy to think they could identify Rhule as the coach they wanted but somehow think they were so much more qualified then him to put his staff together that they instead went for option 2.  Does not seem like a solid decision making process and it now it  would stand to reason those  two have heavy influence on Gase's staff which would not give me a great feeling either.
I do not think they will push anyone on Gase because he is an experienced coach and will bring in NFL assistant coaches.

The worry with Rhule was he told them he would be hiring his assistants from the college ranks and since he has very limited NFL experience himself (one season as an assitanl OL coach) they wanted some people on the staff with NFL experience, which makes sense. Perhaps you could say that this naïve decision on his part to go with college assistants should have eliminated him from consideration as it already shows poor decision making, but I do agree if he was their guy they should let him surround himself with guys he is comfortable with.

and I'm talking about his full history in this league - I know you don't want to hear excuses but when the best QB he worked with during your highlighted link was Tannehill - what would you expect? Washed up Cutler, career journeyman Moore, Brock Osweiler ( a guy that the Texans had to pay a second round pick just to get rid of him) no thanks?

And I'm far from a gullible blind fan - but I'm also not trying to be a typical jaded Jets fan - I understand why of course (I've lived it for a long time) but it's not always doom and gloom either.
See my above post about Tannehill, Gase didn't do anything to improve his play and it can easily be argued that Tannehill got worse under Gase (TD/INT ratio was worse than under Philban).  So even if you want to excuse away the poor overall offensive performances due to the QBs he had to work with and Tannehill's injuries, you can't turn around and try to defend his reputation as a guy who gets the most out of his players when the best QB he did have was at best the same under him as he was the previous regime and at worst better without him.  

I wish I could be more optimistic, I really do.  I think I could have found positives with any of the other candidates, even Caldwell, but this one is just so unbelievably bad that I refuse to let Lucy pull the ball out from under me again.   This time Charlie Brown is walking away.   

Another way to look at it is that you're not just hiring a head coach, you're hiring a coaching staff. 

We don't know if Rhule was their first choice. It's only speculation. Maybe they were looking at the potential coaching staff in totality. The transition from college coaching to the NFL seems to be a difficult one. I can understand both perspectives: why Rhule opposed it and why the Jets didn't want to go for it.

I'm not too sold that the Miami OC is very good, so maybe Gase was their first choice after all. I mean, Rhule's OC had to be pretty weak if he was way below the Miami one. Another factor is Darnold's development. One can debate Gase's merits, but Rhule was not known for being a specialist on either side of the ball, much less on the offense. He was regarded as being a very good overall manager and developer of culture from what I've heard. 

I'm not advocating for Gase, but just saying that I could understand why the Jets didn't go that route with Rhule. 

See my above post about Tannehill, Gase didn't do anything to improve his play and it can easily be argued that Tannehill got worse under Gase (TD/INT ratio was worse than under Philban).  So even if you want to excuse away the poor overall offensive performances due to the QBs he had to work with and Tannehill's injuries, you can't turn around and try to defend his reputation as a guy who gets the most out of his players when the best QB he did have was at best the same under him as he was the previous regime and at worst better without him.  

I wish I could be more optimistic, I really do.  I think I could have found positives with any of the other candidates, even Caldwell, but this one is just so unbelievably bad that I refuse to let Lucy pull the ball out from under me again.   This time Charlie Brown is walking away.   
You already posted the stats, so there's not much arguing with them, but I still feel Tannehill looked a lot better under Gase. iirc, there was never any winning record under Philban, which could mean a lot of garbage time (I admit I don't recall quite that level of detail though - I watched more as a Tannehill owner than anything). I gotta grab onto what Manning said about the guy. 

In terms of Charlie Brown, I totally get your pessimism. I'm still gonna go try and kick it. I've been a fan since the early 70's - there's no turning back now. I'll stay optimistic until he gives me reason to feel otherwise.

Hiring Williams would certainly take a bit of sting out of the Gase hire....hes a great DC and I would almost view it as 2 Super coordinators lol......get it done!  

A "prickly" HC and a "nasty" "dirty" DC - that would certainly be a change from the most boring coaching staff in NFL history at least.
Thats the Jets.....swing from one side to the other extreme.....Rex to Bowles back to this.....I prefer the more outgoing and inspiring obviously....but hope its not too extreme....dont need the Rex like circus back again

Thats the Jets.....swing from one side to the other extreme.....Rex to Bowles back to this.....I prefer the more outgoing and inspiring obviously....but hope its not too extreme....dont need the Rex like circus back again
This is so true. At least it's not a first time head coach again Bowles, Rex, Mangini, etc

One thing this would mean is the end of this crappy 3-4 defense, but it's going to impact quite a few players. Maybe it helps Leo. Maybe Lee? Not sure how this impacts Adams. I hear that Williams likes to play his safeties deep.  it makes getting a pass rusher easier now.  Probably hurts Anderson. 

That's pretty typical for most teams in most sports.

I like this because I think this defense needs a nasty streak and I think guys like Adams will love him.

Well groundhogs day in January continues -

Patriots advance to another championship game while Jets intro yet another HC at 2pm....

8 championship games for the Patriots/5 Super Bowls - 5 new HC of NYJ in same span.....

And people wonder why I drink so much in January....

Users who are viewing this thread