What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (11 Viewers)

I told ya this Charger game got me nervous and there was good reason for it....they are the Chargers!!!....lol. Yesterday's game should have been a 41-10 blowout but instead the Chargers will go all Chargers on you and try their darndest to swipe defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Well we dodged a bullet there and I believe now that all those 2 win teams like the Cowboys, Skins, Panthers and Texans won yesterday, unless we win 2 games the rest of the way which is extremely extremely unlikely, we have guaranteed ourselves no worse than the #2 overall draft pick.

Now I know the Miami game shouldn't get us nervous and as I said, the Browns and Patriots games worry me more. But of the other 4 remaining games(Seattle, Rams, Raiders and Fish), the Miami game does give me a bit of uneasiness seeing Fitzy could be at the helm in place of Tua and he's been known to implode at the worst possible times. The Jet/Miami history over the years also gets me a tad nervous as our games with one another are either epic memorable games or bizarre and head scratching. 

A nice and tidy 24-10 Miami win next week would work quite nicely for our end game here in Jetland.
Tua is starting.

On a scale of one to five of being scared of winning:

Miami - 3. Miami is clearly better, but hell, Tua looked bad and Denver just beat them. Any given Sunday.

Vegas - 2 Vegas is clearly better, but the Jets sometimes put up good games against them and they have to travel to NJ.

at Seattle - 1  As bad as Seattle's defense is, we could never keep up with their offense.

at LA Rams - 2 Goff can have ugly games.

at Cleveland - 3.5 - Cleveland is obviously better and should beat us, but they play close games and Mayfield looks like a mediocre game manager

at New England - 4   I don't worry that Bill will tank to keep us from the top spot. I worry that they just suck. Hell, we needed a miracle to lose to them a couple of weeks ago.

Tua is starting.

Miami - 3. Miami is clearly better, but hell, Tua looked bad and Denver just beat them. Any given Sunday.

Vegas - 2 Vegas is clearly better, but the Jets sometimes put up good games against them and they have to travel to NJ.

at Seattle - 1  As bad as Seattle's defense is, we could never keep up with their offense.

at Cleveland - 3.5 - Cleveland is obviously better and should beat us, but they play close games and Mayfield looks like a mediocre game manager

at New England - 4   I don't worry that Bill will tank to keep us from the top spot. I worry that they just suck. Hell, we needed a miracle to lose to them a couple of weeks ago.
OK I feel much much better that Tua will be in rather than Fitz. I had heard last night watching Miami/Denver highlights that Fitzy might start next week. But OK...good news as tho Tua struggled yesterday, I trust him a ton more than Fitz to have a good mistake free game. Your rankings of "worry" are pretty much in line with mine tho I'm more worried about the Browns game than you are as it's vice versa on yours....not alot more but a tad. 

I'm really concerned more about the Jaguars not winning another game seeing other than the Bears game, I don't see them even having a chance to win(Browns,Titans,Vikings, Ravens,Colts) than us winning a game.

Not sure how the tie breaker works and I'm too lazy to find out but if we are both tied at 1-15,  I believe it's who has the highest winning %  of opponent records as to who would get the #1 overall. Would it be us or the Jags?

Tua is starting.

im still scared - the Jetsiest thing they could do is win a meaningless game and wind up with Fields who turns out to be the Leaf to Lawrece's Peyton......like the fear meter - ill play

Miami - 4 - division rival - rookie QB....like that they lost and looked bad as they are still in the mix but its a winnable game if Tua stinks

Vegas - 3 Raiders are much better team but as you said the Jets play them a lot and its close....Carr is Jekkly and Hyde

seattle - 1 - not winning this one

Rams - 3 - agree on Goff - he scares me

Cleveland - 4 - I dont how they won so many games -  they dont look good to me - Baker is lousy...no real weapons except the RB which is the Jets D strong suit

NE - 5 - they look terrible and while Belichick wont throw it he may start rookies to get a look if they are out of it and if it leads to a loss then so be it....

OK I feel much much better that Tua will be in rather than Fitz. I had heard last night watching Miami/Denver highlights that Fitzy might start next week. But OK...good news as tho Tua struggled yesterday, I trust him a ton more than Fitz to have a good mistake free game. Your rankings of "worry" are pretty much in line with mine tho I'm more worried about the Browns game than you are as it's vice versa on yours....not alot more but a tad. 

I'm really concerned more about the Jaguars not winning another game seeing other than the Bears game, I don't see them even having a chance to win(Browns,Titans,Vikings, Ravens,Colts) than us winning a game.

Not sure how the tie breaker works and I'm too lazy to find out but if we are both tied at 1-15,  I believe it's who has the highest winning %  of opponent records as to who would get the #1 overall. Would it be us or the Jags?
The Jags aren't winning again. Highly unlikely. Our mindset should be that they will lose out. If they somehow win a game, pop the champagne.

They have a healthy advantage in strength of schedule. It's imperative that we lose out.

im still scared - the Jetsiest thing they could do is win a meaningless game and wind up with Fields who turns out to be the Leaf to Lawrece's Peyton......like the fear meter - ill play

Miami - 4 - division rival - rookie QB....like that they lost and looked bad as they are still in the mix but its a winnable game if Tua stinks

Vegas - 3 Raiders are much better team but as you said the Jets play them a lot and its close....Carr is Jekkly and Hyde

seattle - 1 - not winning this one

Rams - 3 - agree on Goff - he scares me

Cleveland - 4 - I dont how they won so many games -  they dont look good to me - Baker is lousy...no real weapons except the RB which is the Jets D strong suit

NE - 5 - they look terrible and while Belichick wont throw it he may start rookies to get a look if they are out of it and if it leads to a loss then so be it....
I think this is fair and I think my numbers will go up to yours the closer we get to each game. Although in general I'm a long-term planner, I tend to worry about things one at a time.

I've been on these boards saying Keenan Allen was the Rodney Dangerfield of WRs, no respect. Gore is the Rodney Dangerfield of RBs. For his entire career, even when he was backing up Clinton Portis and Willis McGahee, even after he tore up both knees before coming out of college... even after being a starting RB in the NFL at 55 years of age, preparing every day like he's 21 trying to make the team, even after being Top 3 in NFL career rushing yardage, this guy still gets no respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the fear factor level that Gase is given another year? 

On a scale of 1-5, I say it's a 4.  It should be a 1, but the Jets have a history (especially recently) of stupidity. Add in the loyalty factor and it's genuinely scary. Kind of like the Exorcist movie. It really shouldn't be scary, but is anyway.

I've been on these boards saying Keenan Allen was the Rodney Dangerfield of WRs, no respect. Gore, for his entire career, even when he was backing up Clinton Portis and Willis McGahee, even after he tore up both knees before coming out of college... even after being a starting RB in the NFL at 55 years of age, preparing every day like he's 21 trying to make the team, even after being Top 3 in NFL career rushing yardage, this guy still gets no respect.
I don't think anyone here really disrespects Gore's career. His usage at age 63 makes no sense over a recent draft pick. Pretty simple.

Some thoughts on the game - 

though it was scary it was the best case - a loss....with lots of good plays by young players.....

QB - Flacco - looks pretty good - he needs to sit so Sam can come in and lose easier lol - seriously Im in the camp that Sam should play as it would increase his trade value....and if they win id rather it be with Sam than 30 yr old Flacco - Morgan not even a backup showing it was a dumb pick by JD - too many holes for that.  

RB - Perine was never featured then gets hurt....just need to accept the is a full blow Gore love fest goin on and its not going to end...Perine looks to be a future #2 with a better RB in FA/drafted for next yr

WR - Perrmiman and Mims looked solid - esp Mims who showed some real glimpses....Crowder was forgotten man....add a prime FA WR like JuJu or ARob and this will be solid

TE - Herndon sighting - after another putrid drop he made a tough catch for a TD...need to keep feeding him to get him out of this funk for next yr....still young enough to rebound and hate to waste resources on another TE

OL - looked decent - Becton nicked up again...hope this isnt a pattern.....def in need of upgrade in offseason but far from the train wreck from last yr

DL - Q continues a solid season - but needs to stay healthy

LB - Hewitt is a keeper - interested to see him with Mosely next yr

DB - kids took their lumps but played hard - really like Hall and Davis....may be 2 pieces....Maye needs to settle for a reasonable deal and Id keep him

ST - Mann is the man and Ficken showed why it was dumb to not go with the hot kicker....

coaching - another awful half and a good one - just reversed  - Gase caught calling plays then obviously lying - he cant give it up.....cant wait for him to be fired.  

draft - tank is on but Jac is formidable opponent - with the other teams winning it looks like it will be at worst a top 2 pick .....finally got a chance to watch Fields and was underwhelmed....looked like usual Ohio St QB who is good due to all the talent surrounding.....anyone with better info on him?

On a scale of 1-5, I say it's a 4.  It should be a 1, but the Jets have a history (especially recently) of stupidity. Add in the loyalty factor and it's genuinely scary. Kind of like the Exorcist movie. It really shouldn't be scary, but is anyway.
any other team it would be a 1......based on what you said im at a 5....ive seen nothing that shows they even acknowledge hes part of the problem.....until i see him gone I will be scared of the stupidity....

Yeah I'm at 3.5 to 4 about Gase coming back. Woody even to he's slightly less of an idiot than his brother gives me slight confidence that he'll tell Douglass, we gotta go in a different direction as it's embarrassing at this point. The thing that gives me pause and offsets the Woody angle is what I've said many many times over the past few months with regards to this topic and why I never thought Gase would be canned during the season despite many predicting he would, is the fact Gase is the reason Douglass has his job and all the prestige and money that goes with it. 

How do you fire the guy you owe your family's financial stability for the rest of your life and you'll want for nothing ever again? It's not easy and it has to weigh on Douglass's mind all the time. What we need to hope happen is that Gase gives JD the OK to let him go after the season as he knows Douglass needs to move on from him as it's just never going to work for Gase in NY. I give that a 75% chance of occurring. If that happens, Douglass will than do what needs to be done and we'll have a new HC here for next season.

So yeah...3.5-4 worried Gase comes back when it should no higher than 0.0....lol

Yes. To anyone on Earth it would seem like there’s a zero percent chance Gase would keep his job, but with the Jets you never know.

Some thoughts on the game - 

though it was scary it was the best case - a loss....with lots of good plays by young players.....

QB - Flacco - looks pretty good - he needs to sit so Sam can come in and lose easier lol - seriously Im in the camp that Sam should play as it would increase his trade value....and if they win id rather it be with Sam than 30 yr old Flacco - Morgan not even a backup showing it was a dumb pick by JD - too many holes for that.  

RB - Perine was never featured then gets hurt....just need to accept the is a full blow Gore love fest goin on and its not going to end...Perine looks to be a future #2 with a better RB in FA/drafted for next yr

WR - Perrmiman and Mims looked solid - esp Mims who showed some real glimpses....Crowder was forgotten man....add a prime FA WR like JuJu or ARob and this will be solid

TE - Herndon sighting - after another putrid drop he made a tough catch for a TD...need to keep feeding him to get him out of this funk for next yr....still young enough to rebound and hate to waste resources on another TE

OL - looked decent - Becton nicked up again...hope this isnt a pattern.....def in need of upgrade in offseason but far from the train wreck from last yr

DL - Q continues a solid season - but needs to stay healthy

LB - Hewitt is a keeper - interested to see him with Mosely next yr

DB - kids took their lumps but played hard - really like Hall and Davis....may be 2 pieces....Maye needs to settle for a reasonable deal and Id keep him

ST - Mann is the man and Ficken showed why it was dumb to not go with the hot kicker....

coaching - another awful half and a good one - just reversed  - Gase caught calling plays then obviously lying - he cant give it up.....cant wait for him to be fired.  

draft - tank is on but Jac is formidable opponent - with the other teams winning it looks like it will be at worst a top 2 pick .....finally got a chance to watch Fields and was underwhelmed....looked like usual Ohio St QB who is good due to all the talent surrounding.....anyone with better info on him?
At least Flacco's deep throws are in the same zip code as his receivers.

Personally, I don't think Perine is much more than a back-up. I hope we draft a real RB this year.

I like all three of our WRs. Perriman would be a great 3rd or 4th if we add a true #1. Mims looks like he will be at least a very good #2.

Agree about Herndon. Feed him the ball to get him out of this funk. Need to see if he is a keeper. Unfortunately expect of Gore hand-offs.

The 0-line needs an interior upgrade. Bosa had enough of Becton and switched over to try Fant.

The Athletic had an interesting comment about Hewitt. Hughes said that Hewitt is not good in coverage and would not be a good compliment to Mosely next year. Need someone better in coverage.

Hall and Davis looked decent.  Maye is a slightly above average player. Reasonable deal or get out. Don't overpay for him.

Coach - gtfo. Awful. Terrible leader.

agreed - hed be perfect for a few carries per game on a contender...on an 0-11 team every carry he gets is a waste.....nothing personal against him
Gore is a stud, and a true pro, but his 60 year old butt has absolutely no business being on the Jets right now.  Seeing Kallen Ballage thrive in San Diego, albeit against the Jets, upsets me no end and its indicative of this franchise's complete incompetence.     

Yeah I'm at 3.5 to 4 about Gase coming back. Woody even to he's slightly less of an idiot than his brother gives me slight confidence that he'll tell Douglass, we gotta go in a different direction as it's embarrassing at this point. The thing that gives me pause and offsets the Woody angle is what I've said many many times over the past few months with regards to this topic and why I never thought Gase would be canned during the season despite many predicting he would, is the fact Gase is the reason Douglass has his job and all the prestige and money that goes with it. 

How do you fire the guy you owe your family's financial stability for the rest of your life and you'll want for nothing ever again? It's not easy and it has to weigh on Douglass's mind all the time. What we need to hope happen is that Gase gives JD the OK to let him go after the season as he knows Douglass needs to move on from him as it's just never going to work for Gase in NY. I give that a 75% chance of occurring. If that happens, Douglass will than do what needs to be done and we'll have a new HC here for next season.

So yeah...3.5-4 worried Gase comes back when it should no higher than 0.0....lol
Gase and JD are friends. That's the problem. JD would have gotten a GM job somewhere. He was the hot name.  Luckily, under this stupid hierarchy, it's not on JD to decide. It's up to the owners.  If JD is asked for input, he should say the truth because failure's fault will land on him next.

Yeah, nothing but respect for Gore's longevity and accomplishments. Obviously his ascension to the top 5 in all time yards is mostly a "compiler" situation (he's a good talent, but obviously nowhere near the top 10 all time) but its still incredibly impressive (especially after his early career injuries)

For some perspective, the guys he shared the backfield with at UM.....

Clinton Portis retired TEN years ago

Willis McGahee retired SEVEN years ago.

And if you just look at the other guys on that team that played other positions (which typically have more longevity)

Andre Johnson- retired 4 years ago.

Jeremy Shockey- NINE years ago

Kellen Winslow- 7 years ago.

Bryant McKinnie- 7 years ago.

Vince wilfork- 4 years ago

Jonathan Vilma- 7 years ago

Ed Reed- 7 years ago.

Obviously some of those guys were a couple of years older and injuries played a part in some of them hanging it up, but for a RUNNING back (let alone one with TWO early 2000's ACL tears. It wasn't as easy to come back back then) to do it is absolutely insane.

Unfortunately, what is equally insane is that he's carrying the ball for an 0-10 team that should be trying to lose/see what they have in younger players.

For the RB desperate, I wonder if Gore is flex worthy this week.

Perine with a high ankle sprain and MIA just got run over by Gordon and Lindsay.

For the RB desperate, I wonder if Gore is flex worthy this week.

Perine with a high ankle sprain and MIA just got run over by Gordon and Lindsay.
If you think he will get a TD. It's not like the Jets get a ton of plays on offense. Plus they will sprinkle in Ty Johnson and Adams.

Was just thinking about this as I watched the "highlights" of this past weekends game vs San Diego. The offense is beginning to look competent and guys like Perriman, Mims are starting to look dangerous. With Darnold coming back fully knowing this might be his last chance to both show the Jets he still has what it takes and/or show other teams he has the goods and is worth trading for, I would not be surprised in the least if Sam has a very nice final part of the season.

I mean it's not like he hasn't had good spurts the previous two seasons...he has. Darnold has talent. He now has some weaponry at this disposal now and the O-line tho still sieve like, is a little better than it was earlier in the season.

Sooooo...that's why I'm a bit nervous Jets could stumble into a win. Hopefully they won't but it's really really hard to go 0-16 and this is the Jets we are talking about and you just know if anyone could screw up a tank job...it would be the Jets...we'll see how it plays out!

La'Mical was not La'Long for this team, it seems.

Great news on Ficken.

This is actually all terrible news. We're getting competency just when Tua has started to look like a huge mistake. I hope they start Fitz instead (Tua was out with an injury/benching at the end of last game). Our three receivers make a quarterback just effective enough. Thank goodness it's Sam at the helm.

Fear factor, on a scale of grievous bodily injury to just generally creepy: Face in tarantula tank

Jacksonville turns to Mike Glennon as their new starter. Oh brother.
Ouchie....Jags are not going to win another game which gets me really nervous. I still for the life of me don't know how they beat the Colts opening weekend of the season. The Jags really could be worse than us!

Ouchie....Jags are not going to win another game which gets me really nervous. I still for the life of me don't know how they beat the Colts opening weekend of the season. The Jags really could be worse than us!
The Jags played close in a few other games - for all of his flaws Minshew can rally a team around him and is good enough have "Fitzmagic" type flashes - which is why he was benched.

La'Mical was not La'Long for this team, it seems.

Great news on Ficken.

This is actually all terrible news. We're getting competency just when Tua has started to look like a huge mistake. I hope they start Fitz instead (Tua was out with an injury/benching at the end of last game). Our three receivers make a quarterback just effective enough. Thank goodness it's Sam at the helm.

Fear factor, on a scale of grievous bodily injury to just generally creepy: Face in tarantula tank
Tua is starting, but he will be on a short leash. It's too early to write off Tua, as the oline was terrible last week. This game will be another test for Tua, who is a Dolphin, in part, because Fitzpatrick played so well last year. Their careers are tied together. 

The Miami secondary is good, tarantulas are more hairy than feary.

The Jags played close in a few other games - for all of his flaws Minshew can rally a team around him and is good enough have "Fitzmagic" type flashes - which is why he was benched.
Yeah I recall the close ones they had in particularly the ones vs the Titans and Texans. I just look at their roster and other than Miles Jack and DJ Chark,  there is no one on that team I'd want for the Jets. Check that...I'd take James Robinson and Josh Allen as well but that's it!. That's pretty damn sad that I'd take just 4 players from that team that would start for the horrid Jets.

Simply put, that is a putrid putrid football team in Jax and with a schedule of Cleveland, Minny, Tennessee, Baltimore, Chicago and Indy, other than da Bears, I don't see even the potential of a W for them.

We are screwed if we even one game I'm now firmly convinced of it especially with Jax having the tie breaker in SOS versus us.

It's 0-16 or bust!

Yeah I recall the close ones they had in particularly the ones vs the Titans and Texans. I just look at their roster and other than Miles Jack and DJ Chark,  there is no one on that team I'd want for the Jets. Check that...I'd take James Robinson and Josh Allen as well but that's it!. That's pretty damn sad that I'd take just 4 players from that team that would start for the horrid Jets.

Simply put, that is a putrid putrid team in Jax and with a schedule of Cleveland, Minny, Tennessee, Baltimore, Chicago and Indy, other than da Bears, I don't see even the potential of a W for them.

We are screwed if we even one game I'm now firmly convinced of it especially with Jax having the tie breaker in SOS versus us.

It's 0-16 or bust!
If Mike Glennon wasn't starting, I'd give them a small chance to beat the Browns, only because the Browns play close games and Mayfield is showing to be a pretty limited QB himself. I wouldn't expect the Jags to beat them but with Minshew they'd have a puncher's chance. 

If Mike Glennon wasn't starting, I'd give them a small chance to beat the Browns, only because the Browns play close games and Mayfield is showing to be a pretty limited QB himself. I wouldn't expect the Jags to beat them but with Minshew they'd have a puncher's chance. 
Yeah I might agree with you about the Minshew factor tho this year from my observations of watching him, he was far cry from the Minshew of 2019....he was terrible  this year when he was healthy. But yeah, a punchers chance is possible if he's under center. Problem is with that schedule of theirs going forward even with Minshew, other than the Bear game, the Jags will likely be touchdown dogs or more in all of them. 

I just don't see a win for them the rest of the way. I wish I did but don't. We have a better chance to win 2 games rest of the way now that our offense is somewhat competent than the Jags do to win even a game.

Uggggg....this is going to be so nerve racking the rest of the way.

Simply put, that is a putrid putrid football team in Jax and with a schedule of Cleveland, Minny, Tennessee, Baltimore, Chicago and Indy, other than da Bears, I don't see even the potential of a W for them.

It's 0-16 or bust!
Calling another team putrid coming from a Jets fan is hilarious, but you're right. You missed CJ Henderson. He's pretty good, but hurt.

I told you already. Just act like the Jags aren't going to win another game. It makes our objective come into focus.

The Jags wanted to roll out Glennon and tank sooner, but the were afraid that someone would confuse his long neck for a turkey. They put Glennon in bubble wrap until Thanksgiving passed.

Unfortunately, what is equally insane is that he's carrying the ball for an 0-10 team that should be trying to lose/see what they have in younger players.
Perhaps they need to keep Gore in there to see what their passing game is like?

Calling another team putrid coming from a Jets fan is hilarious, but you're right. You missed CJ Henderson. He's pretty good, but hurt.

I told you already. Just act like the Jags aren't going to win another game. It makes our objective come into focus.
Yeah I'd take Henderson as well...forgot about him. And yes I am thinking Jags are going winless the rest of the way which is why I'm skeered!. Heck, I'm worried about Sunday vs the Fish not so much because they aren't alot better than us but more because as you know, the history between  these two teams have been marked by both epic memorable games as well as bizzarro world types which make no sense. 

Hopefully Sunday makes sense and the awfully solid Dolphin defense shuts down the Jets offense while at same time Baker implodes and Jags pull off an upset....one can dream...yes? lol

It’s on like Donkey Kong!

No coincidence this decision was made after Justin Fields’ subpar performance last week. 

Jags leaving nothing to chance in their effort to avoid bungling into a win
Yup...no doubt.

I'm telling you, the Jets have a better chance to win 2 more games of their final 6 than the Jags do of winning just one!. I saw some article that has the Jets as a 66% chance of getting the #1 overall. I totally disagree with whatever algorithms that was used. In fact I'd say the Jags are in the drivers seat and should be favored due to their SOS tie breaker advantage.

Thankfully the Bengals already have 2 wins under their belt and not just one, otherwise with no Burrow, they are likely going to go winless the rest of the way as well.

Jags are a formidable opponent - flat out tanking without a care with Glennon......if the Jets had any smarts they would say they want to see what they have in Morgan....no one could question it and they would easily lose out.  That would be too easy and smart for the long term of the organization so of course I am expecting a meaningless win or even 2 by the end of the season.....Id be way more shocked at this point if they got the #1....they have a very good shot to win at least 2 unless someone intelligent steps in and does something....

Jags are a formidable opponent - flat out tanking without a care with Glennon......if the Jets had any smarts they would say they want to see what they have in Morgan....no one could question it and they would easily lose out.  That would be too easy and smart for the long term of the organization so of course I am expecting a meaningless win or even 2 by the end of the season.....Id be way more shocked at this point if they got the #1....they have a very good shot to win at least 2 unless someone intelligent steps in and does something....
If Gase win the NE game in week 17, he can talk about how the team never quit and how they now have momentum going into his next season. Chris Johnson then extends him so that he has an equal term with JD in a sign of strength and unity going forward.

I jest I think. Fear factor: sticking your privates into a tank of hungry piranhas.

Mike Glennon, huh? Ooh boy, this has gone to suck level five out of one to five.

But Chicago? Who said Chicago was an automatic W against anyone? I hope their defense scores points against JAX because their QB situation might be even worse. I think whoever punts the ball better and can flip the field once or twice wins that one.

I'm just pissed because I have DJ Chark in my main league and was hoping for something out of him in my main league for Week 12. Alas, I think I have to look elsewhere...

I'm with you...put Morgan in...let's see what he's got. As I said previously, I'm really worried about this Miami game. I'm  worried a bit that either Tua or Fitzy are going to make mistakes that is going to set the Jets up for a freebie TD or two. Combine that with the Jets offense looking fairly decent lately, it's the recipe for an upset.

And as I said previously as well, Jet Dolphin games over the years are notorious for not going the way it appears it should go. I've seen way too many of these Jet Fish games over the years to believe otherwise. I gotta very strong suspicion this game is going to come down to the very very end and the Jets will either be leading late in the 4th quarter or have a chance to win late.

I really wish I could root for the Jets to win the game cause it just seems so wrong to root against them as it flies in the face of everything I believe in. But this year is now the exception to the rule. We absolutely need the #1 overall...not the 2nd or 3rd overall. We need the 1st overall seeing it can and likely will determine whether this franchise will be relevant in the next 2-3 years or not!

So with that said....Go Dolphins...lol

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas. I hope yours didn't begin with Tyrell Adams on your bench at linebacker after you woke up early and did some "research."

😢

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas. I hope yours didn't begin with Tyrell Adams on your bench at linebacker after you woke up early and did some "research."

😢
21 points for me yesterday. I counted 22 though. I think they missed a tackle, but how can I complain with 17 tackles and 2 forced fumbles. I've had this guy since McKinney went down.

On Good Morning Football (NFL Network), they are all saying that this is our best shot to win a game this year. Nooooooo

Chubby Loggains says that he wanted to wear out the Chargers with the run game in the first half because LA tends to struggle in the 4th quarter. He said, in hindsight they should have been more aggressive in the first half. 

Lollllllll   Jesus Christ. This guy is calling the plays? No wonder Gase has him turn in the plays to him before Gase relays the call to the QB. That process alone is inefficient ineptitude.

Omg, the level of incompetence from a coaching staff has never been higher in the sad history of this organization. Great for the tank, but bad for the rest of us enduring the constant negligence and ineptitude.

Users who are viewing this thread