What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (9 Viewers)

Damn it, a fake punt. The Jags get the first down, but there is a penalty on the play to negate the first down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picturing overtime in Jacksonville.

Bears line up for a winning last-second field goal.

Triple doink....and no good.

Jags tie.

-QG

At this point, I’m just embracing and accepting the #2 pick - it will save a lot of agita for the next two hours and possibly next Sunday.
Wow, Trubisky is awful. INT before the half in the rz.

Let's say that the Jets win. Can we root for us to beat NE next week or does that tempt that dummy Johnson to keep Gase with the narrative that we rallied to win 3 in a row after starting out 0-13?

Wow, Trubisky is awful. INT before the half in the rz.

Let's say that the Jets win. Can we root for us to beat NE next week or does that tempt that dummy Johnson to keep Gase with the narrative that we rallied to win 3 in a row after starting out 0-13?
Ah yes the Mike Brown type of dilemma - I know it well.

-QG

They should add the 17th game to this year and give us the Jags-Jets showdown we all want.

-QG
That would be incredible, but with the Jets winning three in a row, the game would be meaningless by then.  Can you move it up to next week, so people can start worrying about the Patriots tanking again? What is our life like without some angst?

QG, you are really carrying the torch for us Jets tank fans. You are truly worthy of our 2020 forum MVP (as voted by the Footballballguys Jets forum members).
lol don't worry I'll disappear when you guys improve.

Bengals just picked off Watson.  No Sewell for us.

-QG

lol don't worry I'll disappear when you guys improve.

Bengals just picked off Watson.  No Sewell for us.

-QG
Stick around no matter what, but how do you define improve?

Good game for the Bengals, but it's not over yet.

That was the first target to Mims I think. sigh

3-13 might be an improvement.

How did you do in the FBG tournament? I reached 5th or 6th in my first year and haven't made the cut since.
Knocked in week 5.  That was my heavy bye week and fell victim to a couple injuries and underperformances :kicksrock:

Only week I missed the cut - I coulda finished around 105th.

I made the finals once and had a billion injuries and came in 250th out of 250 finalists.  That was a number or years ago

-QG

Knocked in week 5.  That was my heavy bye week and fell victim to a couple injuries and underperformances :kicksrock:

Only week I missed the cut - I coulda finished around 105th.

I made the finals once and had a billion injuries and came in 250th out of 250 finalists.  That was a number or years ago

-QG
I was just happy to make the finals that year. I had a shot at first. I still got like $500 or whatever it was that year.  I never put any time into it anymore and it shows. It's always some bye week plus injuries that does me in.

I thought Houston had a shot on that last play.

Kickin' Sam Ficken just kicked the ball out of bounds. Indy may indeed have things to play for. They're coming back on PIT. Watching Rivers throw near-pick after near-pick is almost amusing. But PIT leads 28-24 with about 1:20 left. 

PIT just won. ####. Indy will have something to play for next week, if I'm not mistaken. They're gonna crunk Jacksonville. 

I was just happy to make the finals that year. I had a shot at first. I still got like $500 or whatever it was that year.  I never put any time into it anymore and it shows. It's always some bye week plus injuries that does me in.

I thought Houston had a shot on that last play.
oh nice congrats on the $500

yeah it sounded like they actually got pretty good progress on the Stanford band play

-QG

We still have something to play for. We want to be at least tied with Jacksonville to get the first pick in the second round, but never mind now.

Bengals radio guy trying to buck up the fan base saying they have flexibility to trade down now.  lol.  But we never trade.

Anyway Alcoa presents fantastic finishes

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread