What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please (1 Viewer)

In a 10-team league, give me Hyde all day.  Avery has had plenty of career to show us he's solid and reliable but never foing to crack the elite tier of LBers.  Hyde has a better chance of posting top-20 numbers.
Agree especially if it's 1.5 per solo.  I like Williamson a lot and Davis was a stud from that spot so I think he can repeat, but Hyde is a solid all-around talent and that offense should grow.  Drafting Barkley is still a threat which is probably why the Hyde owner jumped ship but it's worth the risk.

10 Team standard scoring .5 PPR —— IDP 1.5/.75 tackle/asst ; 4 pt sack/int ; 3 pt FF/FR

Carlos Hyde for Avery Williamson
I agree with the consensus at this point that Hyde would be the side I want to be on.  Williamson is good but generally you can find LB talent in 10 team leagues to cover that position.  RB's are always hard to find.  That is they main reason I would lean towards Hyde. 

12tm ppr 1qb, 1-3 rb, 2-5 wr, 1-3 te (start 8)

1.5/0.75 tkl/assist, 5 sack, 0.1 per sack yd

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: C.J Mosley, Keelan Cole  
I am not sold that Gordon will be all that he is hyped to be.  I think that is paying way too much to find out.  Give me Mosley/Cole.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cole is 75% of Gordon and Mosley makes up that difference easily. 

16 team, Start full 11 IDP. Top Linebackers can score almost as much as good offense, but not the elite offense.

A gave Alec ogletree, Karl Joseph

B gave picks 2.06, 3.06, 3.10

B has a pretty good offense but really needed defense. 

-OZ- said:
16 team, Start full 11 IDP. Top Linebackers can score almost as much as good offense, but not the elite offense.

A gave Alec ogletree, Karl Joseph

B gave picks 2.06, 3.06, 3.10

B has a pretty good offense but really needed defense. 
Looks like a great deal for B.

Looks like a great deal for B.
I think both teams are happy with it.

A few more (remember, players available twice so basically cut the pick number in half)

Pick 122 for Antonio Morrison

Picks 47 and 90 for Zach Cunningham

Two 2019 4ths for onwuasor and Samson ebukan

Pick 184 for Erik swoope

Burfict, Church, pick 40 for pick 63, 2019 2nd (likely late), 2020 4th. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both teams are happy with it.

A few more (remember, players available twice so basically cut the pick number in half)

Pick 122 for Antonio Morrison

Picks 47 and 90 for Zach Cunningham

Two 2019 4ths for onwuasor and Samson ebukan

Pick 184 for Erik swoope

Burfict, Church, pick 40 for pick 63, 2019 2nd (likely late), 2020 4th. 
I'm sure I'll get slated for mine, but the bottom one is pretty bad  :unsure:

10 Team, start 2 QB - PPR dynasty 

Team A trades: Cam Newton, Taco Charlton 

Team B trades: M Evans,A Ekeler, Trey Flowers

team A owns M Gordon, needed DE help

team b has Carr/Taylor/Bortles at QB and wanted an upgrade at position 

10 Team, start 2 QB - PPR dynasty 

Team A trades: Cam Newton, Taco Charlton 

Team B trades: M Evans,A Ekeler, Trey Flowers

team A owns M Gordon, needed DE help

team b has Carr/Taylor/Bortles at QB and wanted an upgrade at position 
I think that is a terrible trade in a 2 QB league for the guy giving up Newton.  What QB's did giving up Newton leave him with?  I don't think Flowers is a big enough upgrade on Charlton to warrant this even with the addition of Evans.  Losing a guy like Newton in a 2QB league is tough to recover from without getting any QB in return. 

Team receiving Evans has Brady/Arod/Garoppolo at QB

Team receiving Newton has K Allen/B Cooks/JuJu/C Kupp/M Crabtree/S Shepard/J Gordon at WR 

Team receiving Evans has Brady/Arod/Garoppolo at QB

Team receiving Newton has K Allen/B Cooks/JuJu/C Kupp/M Crabtree/S Shepard/J Gordon at WR 
Jeesh.....the guy had Brady, A-Rod, AND Newton.  I would say the trade looks much better with that information.  The fact that he has Garropolo as well is just icing and gives some future in case Brady walks away.  That is crazy QB depth in a 2 QB league. 

Jeesh.....the guy had Brady, A-Rod, AND Newton.  I would say the trade looks much better with that information.  The fact that he has Garropolo as well is just icing and gives some future in case Brady walks away.  That is crazy QB depth in a 2 QB league. 
When you say much better, I assume you’re saying it’s more of a 50/50 deal now. As the commissioner of the league some owners Said they felt it was still 70/30 Newton side.... I told them when you have QB capital like that, you can make moves like that

Yeah, that info changes everything. Deep QB draft coming up as well makes it even more reasonable.

When you say much better, I assume you’re saying it’s more of a 50/50 deal now. As the commissioner of the league some owners Said they felt it was still 70/30 Newton side.... I told them when you have QB capital like that, you can make moves like that
True, and the reality is that anyone upset with it probably didn't get involved in trade discussions and are kicking themselves. I'll bet the owner that was deep at QB had them listed as trade bait and fielded minimal offers.... then catches flak when they make the trade that improves their team but looks a bit out of balance.

The deal is still lopsided but it is understandably lopsided now.  The only way a trade should be talked about with regards to fairness is if there is a hint of collusion.  The bolded above is absolutely true.  Obviously when a team has that type of QB depth giving one away to improve your roster somewhere else will lead to "unfair" trades because sometimes you have to overpay for what you want. 

In a vacuum this is a terrible trade in a 2 QB league but it is obviously not collusion based on the rosters of the teams involved.  No reason to even bat an eye at this deal knowing all the facts.  If the other's in the league think it is such a terrible deal maybe they should have tried to get Newton for themselves.

12 team dynasty - 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 3 Flex, Start 11 IDP DT and CB required.

DL,LB,DB: 1pt/0.5pts Tackle/Assist  LB,DB: 3pt Sack  DL: 5pt Sack

Team A gave up Clark, Frank SEA DE

Team B gave up Trevathan, Danny CHI LB

and

Team A gave up McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB;White, Tre'Davious BUF CB

Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.01

12 team dynasty - 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 3 Flex, Start 11 IDP DT and CB required.

DL,LB,DB: 1pt/0.5pts Tackle/Assist  LB,DB: 3pt Sack  DL: 5pt Sack

Team A gave up Clark, Frank SEA DE

Team B gave up Trevathan, Danny CHI LB

and

Team A gave up McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB;White, Tre'Davious BUF CB

Team B gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.01
Trade 1:  I would lean towards Clark especially if I had solid LB's to cover for losing Trevathan.  I don't think Trevathan can stay healthy and Clark will have more opportunity with Bennett gone.

Trade 2:  In a CB required league I like the player side by a little bit but wouldn't have an issue taking the pick either.  A toss up depending on needs.

Man I see all these people on Mosley’s nuts and I feel like it must be 2015 again, I keep checking the date of the thread...

Hankmoody said:
Exactly my point...he scored .5ppg more than Blake freaking Martinez, who would cost, idk, a ham sandwich....if you own him and anyone in your league lives him like this thread does, sell him NOW!

he avgd 15.4 per game. Zach Brown and Martinez both avgd 14.9 and you could get both of those and a draft pick based on the man love in here

Tak McKinley?  Josh "five strikes" Gordon?  I think those qualify as ham sandwiches.

14 team 2 per tackle, 1 per assist, 4 per sack. 

Deion Jones and 2019 4th rounder(late)

for 

Myles Jack and 2019 2nd rounder(mid)

^ Pretty interesting trade. One team betting on the upside of Jack... but they're both young and Jones looks like a true stud. I don't think it's a bad trade but I think it's much better for the team getting Jones. Draft picks outside of round 1 tend to be too hit-or-miss for me to put too much weight on that pick swap. 

If I was strong at LB I would happily consider that trade, even though I really like Jones.

I tend to find LB to be a more replacable position, and mid-2nd is still room to draft the kind of offensive player that can often be flipped for IDP stars.

Scoring system is huge in these of course.  Most of my leagues (sadly) devalue idp relative to offense, making the chance of getting the next Juju worth the downgrade from Jones to a Whitehead, Williamson or other flavor of the season.  

In leagues that put a balanced value on idp I'd be much less willing to move Jones.  I'd say any league where Reuben Foster was drafted earlier than the 2nd round pick i  question would be one where I'd keep the player.  Otherwise I will take the pick.

14 team 2 per tackle, 1 per assist, 4 per sack. 

Deion Jones and 2019 4th rounder(late)

for 

Myles Jack and 2019 2nd rounder(mid)
As mentioned by Arodin it somewhat depends on how offensive players are valued to defensive players.  If IDP's are drafted relatively high to push some of the offensive talent down in the draft the 2 rd upgrade doesn't make up the difference for me in the more proven Jones to Jack.  If IDP's are somewhat of an afterthought then I would make that trade because of the pick upgrade and I don't have to worry about a replacement IDP if Jack doesn't pan out because it is easier to replace.

D score well but Superflex and Te Premium. So pick might bring in top IDP player. Start 11 O guys along with 11 D

In mock I did for league, I had 5 D players Smith to Evans go 2.4 to 2.8

It all boils down to who you believe in more.  I noted in a different thread that I always find same-position trades interesting because it's almost always that unless there is a significant age difference that could boil down to priorities.  In this case, I take Jones.  Jack looks the part and maybe it ends up being a pick upgrade for free, but with the reward being just a 2nd rounder, I'll take my chances with Deon.

I tried getting jones & 2.14 in a 16tm idppr leageu for the 1.12 and the guy wouldnt budge. wanted the first strait up... i am still thinking about it, but w the scoring it may be worth it

That's a snap accept in my leagues, rookie LB's start going in the late 1st.  That's like Roquon Smith for Jones straight up.

I dealt JJ Watt straight up for Khalil Mack.

He's banking on a return to form.  I'm scared of the injury history, but still gambling on a DE designation this fall.

He's banking on a return to form.  I'm scared of the injury history, but still gambling on a DE designation this fall.
I think it's worth the risk for you.  Mack is a stud especially in Big Play scoring leagues and if he does go DE (which he should) all the better.  I am assuming there are no restrictions like salary cap or round lost or length of keeper status skewing one way or the other. 

All depends on scoring.  In my leagues he was LB39 which is low-end starter (12x3 with a 4th flexable) so even if he doesn't get the DE he's still worth carrying.  I have zero faith in back injuries for big guys so would take Mack handily here.

All depends on scoring.  In my leagues he was LB39 which is low-end starter (12x3 with a 4th flexable) so even if he doesn't get the DE he's still worth carrying.  I have zero faith in back injuries for big guys so would take Mack handily here.
Mack at LB is still going to outscore Watt in rehab. 

Draft week will be a bonanza, some have already started.

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=23280&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=18400&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=35128&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=44780&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=34884&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=15266&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=34071&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=35644&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=25244&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=47374&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=10792&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=48401&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=77682&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=45256&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000

Those leagues most/all use a cash allotment to use for waiver bids and Restricted Free Agency in April when players' contracts expire.  $50 to $100 annually, money rolls over.  A stud like AB can go for the entire annual allotment or more, role players can hit $4-10.

45 + 6 taxi; very balanced scoring system including PPR (.75rb / 1 wr / 1.25 TE); superflex.

A: gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB; Clay, Charles BUF TE; Suh, Ndamukong LAR DT; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.06

B: gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 6.03

Team B is a new owner that picked up an orphan. Putting their own mark on the team and owns Aaron Rodgers. I like the deal for Team B quite a bit, as I don't believe Cobb is ever going to be the stud he was for 1 season. 70 / 700 / 4 seems like a consistent mark for him, at this point. Securing Rodgers young backup is smart. Getting a potential top DT, a big move up the draft, and a strong TE as insurance in case OJ Howard doesn't live up to the hype... really solid deal for B.

45 + 6 taxi; very balanced scoring system including PPR (.75rb / 1 wr / 1.25 TE); superflex.

A: gave up Kizer, DeShone GBP QB; Clay, Charles BUF TE; Suh, Ndamukong LAR DT; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.06

B: gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 6.03

Team B is a new owner that picked up an orphan. Putting their own mark on the team and owns Aaron Rodgers. I like the deal for Team B quite a bit, as I don't believe Cobb is ever going to be the stud he was for 1 season. 70 / 700 / 4 seems like a consistent mark for him, at this point. Securing Rodgers young backup is smart. Getting a potential top DT, a big move up the draft, and a strong TE as insurance in case OJ Howard doesn't live up to the hype... really solid deal for B.
I think this is bordering on robbery (albeit a minor robbery like some cash and CD's out of a car that was left unlocked but leaving the car itself).  Cobb is JAG and Suh is a top notch DT and should be better with the talent around him with the Rams now.  If he had the roster space to take on the players this is a great trade for Team B with little to no risk and a decent upside. 

12tm ppr

Gave: A.Amos, 3.06

Got: L.Miller

Only enquired about Miller for a bit of vet depth....he offered me this....I didn't ponder too long  :shrug:

Solid trade. Milano has press that states he "took over" the job from Humber but the stats and snap count percentages don't look like it was a cut & dry case. It looks more like a pair of JAGs vultured each other down the stretch. Milano certainly could be a better player in year 2 and take over completely, but that could be a one year thing before a new LB is added in FA/Draft, anyway. 

Users who are viewing this thread